Surely this isn't too lewd.

you are not judgmental enough

I'm too open and accepting

not too lewd no

as is your butthole, faggot

maybe nef is right

maybe I DO walk right into these

gotta reboot computer brb

You walk into jokes almost as fast as you walk into bathhouses with prep and a jockstrap.

that one was a bit forced

does everybody else review their comments with "wait, can somebody slam me with this" before posting?

Which is just how you like it.

No, we just do this to you more than anyone else.

computer up 2 date

because you like me so much, right?

Honestly it's all meme at this point.

is that all I've been reduced to?

I feel so valueless now

is that way

well we are essentially just shitposters
everyone gets memed on
and nothing else is going on

hi rinik

that's a good point

Sup Subby

hello

melee

in fact I'm closing the thread so I don't keep tabbing out

1 down

X to go

Reasonable solution to the past 4 days

How are you gents

Reasonable solution to any hard day. I'm stoned, so I'm doing alright.

It's been a hard hecking week, man

Wish I was stoned. Maybe roommate will bro up to me and smoke me out, but he's been doing it for me for months now, so if not I can't complain

I am also doing that.
I wish I was doing that more though.

i'm moredately alcohol
sergals are best

Given my week, surprisingly ok.
Kinda having a last hurrah I guess

what happened that last four days?

What happened>

sergl

:M

mew

hey bud.

Too much sergel, stop the ride I want to get off.

don't worry those few pics are about all I have for sergs

no such thing as too much serg

soup

heh, bf broke it off last night. It's probably for the best.
How you been?

but there is, you can have too much of a thing no matter if you feel it is good or bad....also you never added me on steam for those resee's

damn im sorry >_<
i've meh. you know

Wewd

you never gave me a name or sent anything that i could tell
and no never enough serg

hoi

It's fine. I don't think I'm in a good spot for any relationship right now, so I think everything that's been going on is for the best.
And meh is better than bad. so that's good.

Kakky kakes

I couldn't send anything because you never gave me an address. Plus you told me your steam name and I added you and nothing came after.
Yes there is too much serg, it has become an infection. I shall call it sergpox.

fool, where you at?

*squeeze squeeze*

everything happens for a reason and i like to think that reason is for the better. The universe has it ways

whats up duder?

tahts odd. I dont see anything on there. could it be becuase im using the steam mobile app?
well there is a epidemic of sergs then. just accept your fate

Squeezy squeezy :D

Doing curls, looking at gay animal people, waiting for coffee to cool.

Agreed.
Just so you know, I deleted skype acct completely, so it wasn't that I just blocking people or you or anything. I just wasn't going to use it anymore.

Surprise Creampie! :3

sounds like a pretty chill night~

ohhh okay

Yeah. I wasn't dodging you or nothin'. we cool.

So

And I begin every long story with "so", for future reference

Monday, I was feeling sick, puked at work, had to go home. Was sick with fever/womiting until yesterday, couldn't work. Missed out on ~$100, of which I'll only be able to make up ~$40 by next pay period. Not so bad, rent is paid so there's that. Where the fun really starts is yesterday: since we had a roommate, to whose name the electric bill was assigned, move out, i called the electric company to transfer the bill to my name. Simple enough process, just some basic info exchange, but the problem lies in them automatically shutting off power to our house because the account holder was transferring to a new residence. After talking with the representative, it was confirmed that we would pay a mandatory $63 reconnection fee. Not so bad, I can deal with that. What really stuck in me was that they require a $500 deposit on my new account (I have average credit) before they will consider reconnecting the power ON TOP OF the first month's bill. The alternative is to split that into payments of 50% of the deposit on the first bill, then the rest on the 3 consecutive bills, which we've decided is the best option. So, I come home from a very busy day (I work in a kitchen, go figure) to a powerless house, which I pretty much expected. My 2 roommates, one of whom being the person to whom the previous account was tied, are helping our (literal) hoarder neighbor move to a new place. Fine, I'm all about helping those in need. We get that all sorted, I pack my essentials, and we make a decision that we're staying at roommate's new place (a dinky 1 bedroom) until we get this bullshit figured out.

And here we are. Oh it's also worth noting that I could only get 2 hours of sleep last night so I bought donuts for my bros.

Heck everything right now

Our father's taught us not to be ashamed of our penises

goddamn

I'm moving back to my beachy hometown in a few months. I can't wait.

fuuuckin a dude. but its all going to be sorted out soon though and things will resume back to normal~

aight cooleo

nothing to be ashamed of there

Yeah im alright. How are you wemkakfok?

beaches suck

hi nibs

you suck. surfing is fucking great.

does that mean you have to get an new job?

you just hanging out around here tonight?
im tired and want iceceram

'specially since they such good size and all

Hey large cock