S/fur, my dawgs! Let's get some raccoons!

S/fur, my dawgs! Let's get some raccoons!

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now that's hot

/r/ing moar ass up pics. Ass raised/all fours from the front with no genitals is hot too.

Yeah, wish I had more. :p

More giant bugs need to lay eggs up butts.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Someone was trying to summon you several hours ago

Pepe thread? Get in here niggers!

Nope

Only the rarest

Does this make your peepee go up user?

Nigga please.

Yo dude

Fook yee coont

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

▒█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█
▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█
▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█ ░░▒█░░

aylmayo

ok, one question for you, furries mother fuckers. Where do you buy your costume. do you buy it from her ?
I wanna know?!

As I've said many many times I'm only on during north American evining and night, nor during the day.

Hey

I actually don't know where my fursuit came from but I could probably find out, even through the pain and memories it brings.

Based on the head, no mine is not from her

Ayoo. What's the word?

This picture is incorrect

The union jack won't exist if the EU exit passes the house of Commons as Scotland will leave the UK.

Not much. My cat went missing the other night so my outy of work activities have been revolving around that.

I want my kitty to come home.

Aside I've been working and trying to keep busy. Doing some fursuit stuff this week, a few repairs. Still waiting to hear on that gun I ordered a few months ago.

How are you?

Just to fuck with you, since am in a bad mood;

I´d saw a kitten hit by a car in the streets today.

Oh that sucks, man, but cats are pretty smart. If he's alive he'll almost definitely come home.

He's seven years old but fuck you anyway

Yeah he's been a survior. His brother had the same fate that I think he's gotten, coyotes.

I'm about to turn my neighborhood into a warzone if he isn't home soon. We think he might be stuck in somebody's garage or something but I'm not sure. I tend to be pessimistic so I think a coyote got him. If he is in somebody's garage he should be back on Tuesday I hope.

Almost five years to the date when his brother didn't come back one night. I went around and killed the coyotes in our neighborhood over the next few weeks until they stopped coming around.

Like this?

Bird.

mmm AC

You should be doing that anyway, damn things are a pest, especially when they make coydogs.
Once they start popping up in town people hunt them in droves. Perk of being in the mountains I suppose, everyone loves hunting and has plenty of ways to do so.

Dammit Tem.

you kids wanna buy some hardcore drugs

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Yeah, problem is that SoCal isn't too friendly about that, especially where my family lives now. They would rather you call pest control and 12 hours later they'll send a truck to your house and then next time "oh we'll be there right away" bullshit well after the thing has gone away.

It's infinitely easier to just shoot them but I would probably wind up in jail if I did.

I wish that everyone would just kill them instead of feeding them or something. I want my cat back and I don't care what gets in my way. I'll probably set bait tonight and traps tomorrow

Enough about my shit, what's good for you?

Ah, yeah that sucks. I'm the same as always, just more tired.

I'll take care of it, one way or another.

Nothing else going on dude? Not even anything for independence day?

Hey

Work.

Nice amount of scaly in here... now we need some stronk!

RIP.
Sidian left e621.

That's not too bad I guess

At least it keeps you busy.

Hey, how are ya?

Bad if I'm honest. My cat has been missing and no one has been able to find him. My parents are more optimistic about it than I am.

Really I guess I'm happy to have a day off so I can just focus on that but I found the Porsche 930 I've been looking for, even if it isn't a project car.

How are you?

Right here op
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Life could be better, but everything is ok. CHilling out, drinking water. Doing a bunch of nothing.

Pepe Silvia is Pennsylvania

I understand now

Ugh, I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow's gonna be hell. Have a good one, everyone. Hope your cat comes home, SCF

Hell yeah man

Same here. done drinking for the night so tons of water now