youtu.be/3J5mE-J1WLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0/10

He's just doin ga Nick Cave impresion. Waiting for the net iceage albumm
fucking

Why the hate?

dogshit from start to finish

5 being average, 2.5. Not trolling

I highly doubt it, the album is meant to be more experimental.

cause I hate meme music

meme/10

3/10

4/10
It's just music made to exploit the slightly depressed """punk""" teens. It is pretty catchy, I'll give it that.

3/10, my honest opinion

ONE MAN

10/10 loved it

8/10 honestly

i respect what these guys are doing

2/10 to be honest

Respecting what? Making meme music?

5/10

Mediocre, wouldn't leave store if it started playing.

3/10

cause its garbage and a meme

5.5/10 - very strong songwriting throughout, each track tends to either have lyrics and vocals i like or horrific lyrics with good production. too generic overall, the lyrics get annoying and overall they pander waaaaay too much to their demographic to the album's detriment.

Vessel gets a 6.5/10 though.

21/100

Hometown is a 10/10

10/10

memes aside, 9/10

it's a really good album

probably one of the few recent pop albums actually worth listening to

yeah this

it'd be a 6 if the mixing wasn't so treble-y, i'm guessing it's to be more audible over car radio at mid-volume, but it sucks

i kind of appreciate the lyrics, just for the fact they're bringing confessional subjects into the mainstream again - that aren't just limited to gf/bf relationship issues. they're heavy-handed though, i guess it makes them seem more off-the-cuff and sincere

silly songs require a lot more courage than serious ones. serious songs that may or may not sound silly require the most

Best song is Goner

youtu.be/3J5mE-J1WLk

Prove me wrong.

Never listened. All the songs Ive heard are blatant ripoffs of Magic - Rude which is a shitty song to begin with.

2/10

This album is proof that lol so random XD is still alive and well like Sup Forums circa 2008

Mah name is blurry face XD adulting is hard SO STRESSED LOL XD Goot told dehz! I'mma firin mah lazers!!!!

4/10 objectively

1.2/10 after all the memes

it's legit a great album

don't listen to the memers

not a real criticism

it's legit a shit album

don't listen to the memers

you'd have to try really fucking hard to read that into it
what, was your first love one of those myspace kids?

false

7.5/10

i know exactly what you mean about the lyrics. on vessel they were so heavy handed and overly sincere, to the point where it was no longer admirable and quite cringey. but i kind of enjoyed that, it gave it a unique kind of awkward charm. on blurryface, when they talk so much about wanting to be unique and artistic all the time it's just irritating.

Hometown and Goner are unironically good

Also self titled is a 9.5/10

9/10 to be completely honest

great album

3/10, it's boring but not offensively bad

5.5/10

personal 10/10 for me, not even kidding.

Tyler is bæ

FPBP

wrong

4/10 thats being generous

I actually liked Vessel. Not loved but I thought it was a fine album.
I listened to Blurryface on release and hated it.

I liked how sincere and heavy handed the confessional type lyrics were. It made them feel effective. The way Blurryface does these lyrics is just so...basic. "I care what you think" "wake up and get money" "I wanna be loved by you". It's all incredibly simplistic shit. If you wanna get me with this stuff you're going to have to be both relatable but also not something so incredibly basic that it makes me feel nothing.

As much as it's not a perfect song, Radiohead's Creep actually does the confessional lyrics perfectly.
>I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control
>I want you to notice when I'm not around
These lyrics are still rather simple but 1000x more effective than blurryface's lyrics.

goner is almost good
Real simple yet effective at first
But damn that ending ruins it
The sudden need to be edgy intense and damaged lead to a nice sincere song doing a same cliche that rock songs have been doing for decades.

8/10. Memes don't affect my opinion.

Vessels is a 6/10 album that's actually worth checking out
I'd give this a 4/10 probably. It does literally all the same things Vessels did but worse, blander, and safer.
Even Twenty One Pilots doesn't like this album.

memes dont affect my opinion either 0/10

Opinions unaffected by memes will never be 0/10 because there are no 0/10 albums.

False

2/10
I can stand /shit/ music, that atleast has some entertainment value
Blurryface is just generic and boring

Because it's awful. I fucking hated that 1975 record but I think I might actually hate this more.

People voted for Hitler too.