I'll tribute your pics. Just tell me a bit about the girl, brings life to the picture

I'll tribute your pics. Just tell me a bit about the girl, brings life to the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/socanagem
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2rVTuiov4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her name is Cassie, she's a huge slut and former coworker of mine. Rumored to be on a prostituting page but haven't seen her on there yet.

why do you want a tribute of someone who's so unrelated to you

Bump to keep it alive.

Brazilian, 19yo, likes rock music, studies biology and loves socking cock.

Name is Priscilla, Einstein levels of intelligence but slut who loves to show off huge tits

Her name is Ashley, she's a coworker of mine and love's to run around in yoga pants and low cut shirts to show off her body.

My dick gets bigger its at 70% right now sadly

Thanks man, much appreciated. Would love to see you do as many of her as you're willing to do.

Don't die on me now.

Awesome, looks like she got you harder, you like her?

Name is tatiana, my crush, hear she loves getting white dick so rip me.

Awesome again, thank you sir

i wish pics included some of her tits

Well shit, not sure why that turned upside down like that

Thick Russian accent, cute and a little by mean. Typically rude and has An attitude

Hot as hell. Bitchy voice but sexy as hell.

What's the page?

who is she to you? coworker? gf?

She is a class mate, don't worry she's a sophomore in college

Sadly all of her pictures are pretty shit when it comes to that, here's one of the better one's when it comes to that but it's shitty quality

Her pls, making a collection

And another that's good quality but not the best picture of her sadly.

please

do a Gif?

Deep voice, gay lisp, pretty sure she's a tranny

LIl sister cute but a huge slut jumps from guy to guy every few weeks

plz

i like this girl

Aussie girl, 18, used to work with her. Loves sucking dick.

I've got tons more of her, would love to see you cum for her.

man she is hot

My girlfriend of 6 months, she's a virgin and far too shy to show me anything. I like the thought her blowing some other guy.

Do her ass

College little slut flirt with everybody

I've worked with Nina for awhile, heard a lot of stories from friends of how slutty she can be. Nice long legs

alayna 19 years old, parties alot and loves getting fucked drunk

Macey.
We spent a lot of time together in college. Still get boners thinking about her.

Gf, her sweet little kissy. Tribute for me anyways please

She is very proud of her bj skills lol, almost too proud

Do you still like her?

My sexy girlfriend, she moans and squirts like crazy when I fuck her. Love to see you tribute

19yo art major, 5'0 closet slut

Anyone?

dont you have more pics like this? naked/close to naked?

i like how this one came out

I wish but sadly that's it, everything else is just regular pictures. Lot's of pictures with cleavage though

Whoa. Whoa. That may be the cutest chick in the history of the Universe. Seriously. She is beyond stunning. That is a GODDESS.

Hire a studio. Buy some white flowers. Rent a big panel of seamless. That woman deserves to be photographed every five seconds until she dies. Totally gorgeous.

Op is having dick problems

Plz more of her.

Samefag op of picture, stop dude

white guys?

Name is Erin and she's a huge slut, sleeps with anyone and everyone. She's bisexual and has switched between 3 or 4 different boyfriends and girlfriends in the last 2 months or so

Okay, coming from a guy that frequents tribute threads, you're a goddamned creep.

You okay OP?

The office slut, but she never wanted anything to do with me.

telegram.me/socanagem *** Join our group and share pictures and videos! Install the app TELEGRAM and enjoy. Download ONLY the videos that you want. The files won't oc cupy space in your media!

His old lady caught him taking pictures of himself jerking off.

As much as I'd love to believe that...

It's true, man. She cut off his junk.
He can't tribute again for a week or so.

Well damn, that's unfortunate, hopefully the surgery goes well for him

He got one of them nig nog voodoo fuckers to make sure it heals well.

OP premature came and is making shit up now.

Yup

Op has left us

Her name is Monica, she is 20 years old. She is kind of absent minded but she is a decent person.

I ain't this shit fuck OP.
I'm this guy.

Malori. Knew this girl back in hs and was a complete bombshell. She went a bit cray cray and starting sharing nudes with guys.

you got the nudes?

Please tribute the gurl in this video m.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2rVTuiov4

This is my stepsister. I had a feeling she was camming for cigarette money in her room, so I set up a little webcam. This is the only screen grab I got that wasn't too blurry. The freak was choking herself while rubbing her crotch through her underwear. I think maybe she was on her period.

I want to get as many cocks on this as possible and then e-mail the pictures to her before she comes back home from college.