What's Sup Forums Drinking tonight?

What's Sup Forums Drinking tonight?
This shit was on sale and it's enough to kill my stress just for the night.
My life is great.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/come-on-me-carmen-3d-love-doll-with-head-p44286.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not drinking tonight, but I light go buy something come to think of it.

I haven't had fireball in a while, I like it but we've had some bad memories together.

Fireball will fuck you up mein. Careful with that shit

Fireball is rarely a good idea, don't go too hard on it

Enjoy your cinnamon shits tomorrow.

>tfw work in the morning
>tfw i have gastritis and an i flamed duadinum.
>tfw can't drink even if i was off

This, with tonic and lime.

Ayyyy, OP, you there?

Yeeee

Thanks for the heads up guys I had like 6 shots I'd say so far strating to feel it

Great Western Radlers

Been absolutely addicted to this lately... Knob Creek Rye

nothing to drink rn but water. Also ate a half tab of lucy about an hour ago

Gin and tonic is pretty good, watching Standoff on Netfix, it's ok for a drunk movie..

usually a whiskey drinker, but i bought a bottle of kraken rum and its better than i expected.

I used to drink the hell outta that stuff. Sailor Jerry's is my favorite rum, tho.

always grab that shit no mix needed and its hella tasty

kys gary u fukboi

Fuck yeah dude. I don't even get the taste of alcohol in it. It tasyes like melted cinamon hearts

Smirnoff watermelon.
>inb4 nigger

not a big fan of sailor jerrys or captain morgan but i really like this dark rum. probably not something i would buy over my usual jim beam black but its damn good for a rum

rocks, yes

with sprite and watching toonami.

femanon hurrrre

yooooooo

I used to be involved in liquor distribution.

Somebody at the warehouse used to steal the 200ml fireball to drink on the job. That son of a bitch stole 2 cases at least when they totalled up the empties.

He was dubbed the "fireball bandit."

Ok so I posted a picture of Clorox but it was changed to some ho gg

Tried these. Didnt like them that much.
Also tried... Pic related.
Didnt like it either
Could anyone suggest something for some one who doesnt drink, but would like to, and doesnt taste of alcohol?

Moonshine.

Just went to the store negroes.

Some of this, and also some Fireball.

Nice and cheap for when I just want to be fucked up.

Drinking vodka/diet coke with this little piece of shit
Knocks my shot glasses over because he doesn't want to watch me destroy myself

Dude no.

The same

Yeah, I'm not proud. I have decent liquors too. Some nice scotch and Breckenridge Bourbon (shit is so good).

But it's like when you want McDonald's even though you know it's garbage. You just fucking want it.

How about something suggested from some one who isnt so far up his own ass he's eating last nights dinner?

rum is always a good choice. you're gonna want to mix it with coke/pepsi but that's a decent start. darker rum usually goes better with soda, but that's just personal pref.

don't go crazy on a bottle of top shelf shit, the Captain will suit you just fine.

god damn OP.

Cinnamon alcohol tastes like shit. Fuck that.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have an above average sense of taste and smell. If i go say 10:1 i should be good?

Something about sweet liquor churns my stomach. I've never been more dissapointed than the time I accidentally bought cake flavored vodka.

I spent 26 years not drinking, took me forever to find shit I actually liked. If you're looking for something to drink slowly, consider pic related. I'm a huge fan of it. Very smooth, not too harsh, sip it slowly with some ice and it's pretty good.

Still can't drink beer though. That shit just tastes like cat piss strained through an old gym sock.

if there's any MD fags here, this stuff is the shit

Go with flavored vodkas. I like three olives root beer and cherry flavors.
Mix them with the soda of your choice, or enjoy them as a shot with a good chaser.

>cake flavored vodka
Holy shit I'm about to throw up thinking of that.

But yeah, that shit tastes like Altoids dissolved in mouthwash. I guess I just like sweet shit? There's this vanilla rum I want to buy a bottle of that tastes like drinking sugar and rubbing alcohol.

Sorry they don't make any beer that tastes like Diet Coke, you fag.

Try gosiling black seal rum

if i were you, i'd just do ice all the way to the top of the glass, 1 shot and fill with soda of your choice. start easy and work your way up. i rarely put more than a shot and a half in.

limes are ok, but not needed to complete it

If you´re ever in Norway, and you´re a beer person, you have to try this masterpiece.

So what's up with fireball? It was my second alcohol had a good amount didn't do anything wouldn't normally do except me a little more fun.
Tell me your fireball stories

One of the most average beer brands ever

thats a thick fuckin bloody mary dude

I actually don't disagree with you. It's completely my fault. Spent my whole life drinking soda. Actually gave that shit up a few months back, but having a hard time getting used to drinking stuff that isn't horribly sweet.

I drank fireball once. It was wild.

it's a very popular liquor that appeals to a lot of people as it's branded as whiskey, but doesn't taste like it that much. it'll get you where you need to go, but that's about it.

fucking gut rot. but cheap and does the job man.. half a bottle in

>plastic screwcap
looks delicious bro

As smooth as milk

I using this tonight, my life is great too
streamboobs.com/come-on-me-carmen-3d-love-doll-with-head-p44286.html

I've heard beer is cheaper than water in Norway. This true? Also heard of you get caught drinking and driving its a massive fine and hefty prison sentence.

>not that Norwegian prison seems terrible honestly.

lol what a pussy drink

enjoy your sugar and glycerol

call me a fag but I like red label not some shitty drink college kids call "whisky"

Pic related- Trou du Diable Dulcis Succubus. Wild yeast sour aged in botrytized wine barrels.

I won't call you a fag.
I'll call you Fred.

Heyyyyy Fred
>drunk

Red label is what white trash thinks is good whiskey. You're also a fag.

New Amsterdam. 7 shots deep. Just going to keep knocking em down until I can sleep.

Live in let live friendo.
No matter what we drink we are all alcohols, this is a time to chill with one another while we get rekt.

Closest thing on Sup Forums to a drug thread right now.
Anybody here in MN?

I like you.

>Black Velvet
>Pendleton
>Jack Daniel's

Why the fuck haven't these been mentioned?

I like you too, what are you drinking tonight pal?

Lagunitas Equinox. New favorite beer, good price too. $5 a bottle for 8.4%. I highly recommend it.

I'm drinking a nice Rosé tonight how about you?

Green dragons

Fireball is shit.

Regardless of budget, fire ball is shit. Anything under 40% is shit liquor.

Cheap vodka and orange soda.... Not my usual but stuck in a cabin in the middle of nowhere

Not a fan of beer myself, but glad you found something good! A lot for what you buy?
I'm alcoholically illiterate, what exactly is that?
I'm drinking svedka/diet coke.

Wiser's and Diet Coke, probably won't be able to sleep tonite.

>tfw fired

HARTLEY BLACKBERRY BRANDY. the cheap shit

>mixing liquors

>contaminating drinks

You really are 12.

Do u need a rescue party