What is Sup Forums drinking tonight? Poorfag 20 y/o reporting in drinking Olde English 40oz's...

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight? Poorfag 20 y/o reporting in drinking Olde English 40oz's. Get in here & drink with me fucker

capri sun

try to pace yourself user, those are dangerous

MILLER LITE

Went to a bar and had 1 Coors light. Then I left

St. Pauli Girl and Makers Mark

HELL YEAH MILLER LITE, favorite thing to do when wasted?

ah man i cant drink makers mark, im more of a rum guy. ever had sailor jerrys??

OP here, random question someone might be able to answer. I was in Canada recently & had a beer called What The Huck. Anyone know if they sell it in the states?

man, I can't rum anymore. Too much of it when I was underage because its just what my friend bought, but sailor jerry was good stuff.

2 solo cups full of hells gate, screamed at some fat Fuck in a canary yellow legion shirt (barely contained his burger furnace) then 5 cans of bud, now lying in the dark gurgling.

sorry guy we watched the em with 2 amsterdam vodka and a lot of veltins beer gj DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!!

Full bottle of Angry Orchard and 1/2 a bottle of Guinness. Downing the rest of the Guinness before drinking the mix.

haha i feel you there, im sure ill burn out quickly on it. right now sailor jerrys, soda water, and pineapple juice is my drink. its called an Old Iron Sides

sounds like yours having a good night user lmao, what did you scream at him for?
just had quite a few beers with an old dutch foreign exchange student last night, cheers brother
im definitely a fan of angry orchard. ever had Woodchuck Hard Apple Cider???

Actually no, how's that?

probably my favorite cider, theyve got a few different flavors but theyre a little more tart than angry orchard. cant drink too many of them without getting gut rot though

Miller high life

where ya from user

Wisco fag here. I've only blacked out once in my life. It was good ol old English. Ate an entire pack of bratwurst, then woke up next day craving em. Start yelling at my roommate cuz I positive I had a full pack of brats in the fridge.

Sounds pretty good, I never really liked brews until just recently was more of a hard liquor type yah know?

They might, just check your local liquor store. They tend to have a good variety of unusual beer.

nice to meet another midwestern fag here, south dakota reporting in. actually lol'd at that story. i know the feeling all too well user
oh yeah man i know. i tend to gravitate to & from liqour & beer/cider

Wisconsin, I'm the eat a pack of brats guy

ill have to. i was legal there so i was just trying random beers at the bars & that one stuck out the most to me

Replyed to my own post on accident

Crown royal Black, but mixing it because I just want it to go down fast.
>alcoholic life

haha its good. ive only ever been to Fort McCoy & the Warrens area. great state, awful football team

more of a crown royal apple man myself, so many great mixes you can make with it.
>never regret the alcoholic life

Welp, gentlemen.

I'm going to take that as a friendly jab. We both know the pack is not in the same league as the actual shitty teams.

bud heavies are fuckin perfect for summer days at the lake / river. cheers

Budweiser guy here, but I've had woodchuck before and it's fucking delicious.

im originally from minnesota so of course ive got to give a little grief. but youre right theyre not shitty, & im excited to see the early matchup this coming season

fuckin a right, my favorite is gumption, whats yours??

Haha no joke, it's like 100° here every day now, and I'm loving them.

step aside shitbeer fags

Oh yea, games against our rivals always get me riled up.

I haven't tried too many really other than Red's, Angry Orchard, and the aforementioned Woodchuck.

But I did buy the Angry Orchard Seasonal Pack once and it had an apple cinnamon brew and I can honestly say it's the best apple ale I've ever had tbh

where ya from user?
damn never had that, but im a fan of fruity ales. looks delicious

1800 Tequila

Time to shave some more years off my life.

4 steel reserve 24 oz cans

for sure. not too sure how many more successful years rodgers has left tho
damn im gonna have to try that one. but they have variety packs like that with woodchucks as well, try it out user.
i like that attitude

Peach State all the way brah.

Flavored or 2.11's or what man? I swear by the pineapple.

funny story, my roomate buys me those all the time because they have a better variety than 4Lokos and some other malt liquors. I always chose those when i know im going to be playing catch up

20 y/o to and had fireball whole 5th throwing up any sec

nice, ive got cousins from atlanta, not sure where specifically tho. always wanted to visit

Plain svedka and Diet Coke
Then probably doing to watch the babadook again because I'm garbage.

I've honestly never seen woodchuck before, a buddy of mine told his friend to pick him up some Red's and got woodchucks instead. But I will say I really enjoyed them.

211 lol theyre 1.70 each and im broke/Lonely

Yeah i only drink them to get fucked up

if you havent had a negative experience with fireball, youre not doing it right. cheers and be safe

Anyone else drink Cobra?

hey man no judging, that movie is great imo. watched it last semester & i had to watch it a few more times after that.

str8 rum until I vomit
makes me feel like a dank pirate

I've watched this movie so many times it disgusting at this point.
I alternate between that and invasion of the body snatchers.

Macallan 12 year, pic related. I don't want to work tomorrow

if were being honest the first time i had them it was the packaging / logo that grabbed my attention
whats cobra??
i feel ya there. try not to get scurvy ya fuckin scalawag
no shame in that. i tend to just be a netflix horror film whore & bounce to whatever looks good

call in sick my friend, enjoy the night & the 4th. (assuming youre from the states)

Yeah that sounds about right. Netflix hasn't been to kind recently in that regard, not too bad on kids movies though.

As long as Jody Nelson stays uninjured long enough to help him put the Seahawks and they're shitty bandwagon fans in their place I'm happy. I suppose our second string QB could take over in years to come if he learns more from Rodgers who learned from Farv

Never actually been to Atlanta. Passed through it many times but never spent any time there. Not really my scene, I'm more of a rural guy.

Shit man I tried the 2.11 and couldn't even stomach it.
Ended up letting it sit on the table for four hours before just pouring it out lol. More power to ya.

Made a protein shake added frozen strawberries and raspberries.

>Cobra

Saw it once in the gas station while I was buying one of those Mixxtail Hurricane things. How is it?

I wish I could call out but I actually picked it up as extra for money. I'm working the 4th too which really fucking sucks

I love the taste

Arizona, drinking mexican beer, Corona extra, and some buds

oh god man if anyone hates seahawks fans right now its vikings fans, im on the same page. Jordy nelson has got to be gettin up there in age ??
glad someone else agrees, except for the rare exception, the ratings tend to be a good indication of how shitty it is.
hey i can appreciate that. grew up mostly in a town of 500
look at you making me feel like a piece of shit. ive given up on my routine until after the 4th because im just trying to be realistic with myself haha

>Working on the 4th
God damn son that's brutal. Where do you work?

King Cobra is a malt liquor that I've only ever seen sold in tall cans and 40's. It's cheap bum beer but it actually doesn't taste bad.

Huterite rhubarb wine. Tasty

shit man ill be sure to pour one out for ya, hopefully youre not working the whole night?haha got some modelo? tried it a few times & it never stuck out as anything special to me

Sierra Nevada
Pale Ale

>500
I don't really know how many people are here and I'm too lazy to look, but it's mostly white trash and rich elitists. (At least, they think theyre rich, I don't think they've ever seen REAL rich, yknow?)
That being said, its home, and I don't think I could ever leave it with a clear conscience.

sadly sounds entirely up my alley user, lol
hey man the hoots know their way around a good wine

Have you tried any of their seasonals?

I work for AAA. I have to work 1 of the major holidays in summer and winter. Got stuck working the only day I wanted off lol

Yea he's 31. But every packers fan swears last season would've gone much better with him. So of course we have high hopes this season.

sounds all too familiar sadly. im actually moving back home to save a bit of money for college for a month or two, but i was happy i moved away for about a year. a change of pace from a small town is necessary i think

2:30 -11 man. It sucks but it'll probably be an easy shift.
Yo that is my go-to malt liquor. I love that shit lmao. Grab the 40s all the time

If you're into drinking in alleys then it's literally perfect.

honestly i think his next 1-2 years will decide if he thinks he should stay in the league or not

Mix Crown Royal Apple + Loon Juice- You'll thank me later.

All kinds of beer, currently on this one

Fuck man that sucks, I'll drink a Bud for you.
Luckily my bosses aren't dicks and aren't making me work.

Yes, they aren't too bad.
I prefer a brand called Peak Organic
Shit is as cheap as a pack of Coronas, but 7.1%abv

I drank 3 25oz natty ice

Mich ultra and Jameson.

Cheers m8

I'm drinking some habanero sculpin right now but im not putting it some faggy beer glass

had to google loon juice but im originally from minnesota so im sure i could find it somewhere. i can image it fucks you up pretty quickly tho lol.
just a few more months till im 21 & then im probably gonna hop from random brew to brew as well

Homemade Moonshine, 155 proof.

Home brew.
Bavarian wheat beer I made from grains malt hops and yeast. Op'ed it so its about 7.5%.

I Have a keg machine with taps and everything.

Everyone thinks its a hobby. I'm just trying to get drunk cheap.

Drinking Henry's hard orange soda. This shit is fantastic. Plus 2 vicodin and I'm feeling pretty good

Carlsberg elephant strong lads. Cheers

lol what frat you in user
cheers, have a good one user
you got a still & everything?
lol, i appreciate the motive. how much did your entire rig cost roughly? would love to get into that someday

I called it last season. The Rodgers to Rodgers combo should improve greatly over time

Middle shelf brandy.

700ml bottle of Kentucky Gold

Shit taste, sipping on something much more palatable of pineapple flavor

People suck.
That shit is a skill.

Yeah it does but I need the money. My girl is pretty pissed. I fully plan on going out after my shift though. I'll make the best out of it