How is Sup Forums celebrating the 24th anniversary of The Inner Light?

How is Sup Forums celebrating the 24th anniversary of The Inner Light?

Also, general Star Trek thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04hTcNB8DzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked

rule 34 star trek !!!!

That's the first time I've gotten dubs creating a thread.

well then fucking delivar !

Bumping for Star ''Track"

anyone got any rule 34 of wharf?

For trips, there better be.

trips confirmed captain

Ooooh, so that's why Picard had that funny walk when he went back home to France.

whats so special about that episode?

It's my favorite Star Trek episode, of any series. It's a kind of fun, kind of deep episode.

Best of Both Worlds is probably the best, or at least most important, story arc. But The Inner Light was TNG at its best, imo.

Not that user, but I remember hat episode from a while back. What was it they said, "Go safely, Kammin"
I remember the drone, and the flute playing, the alien planet drying up. His wife telling him to put his shoes away.
I hate and love those sad episodes.

According to the Star Trek wikipedia page, Inner Light is considered one of the best episodes of the series. It shows what Picard might have been like if he weren't a Star Fleet captain.

I'm hoping the new Star Trek series will answe the eternal question- 'what are the Borg like in the Mirror Mirror universe?'

I fucking miss this show. There are some good shows out there, but nothing quite like this.

There's a new one coming out?
Oh God no, it's going to be plagued with "trans" and muslims and other SJW bullshit probably.

They managed to keep away from it with Enterprise, hopefully it will be the same case here. If not, I only live an hour or so away from where they're filming, so I can suicide bomb them

The new series is scheduled for 13 episodes, and if it does well it will probably get picked up for more seasons.

TNG was great starting late in the second season and finished strong. When it ended, DS9 was going strong and the movies were doing well.

Enterprise gets more hate than it deserves, the fourth season was really good. But Star Trek died for a few years after Enterprise ended.

I really like the new movies. We won't get another TNG, which was great kind of by accident. Roddenberry didn't want conflict between characters, so it was about exploration and overcoming epic challenges (like the borg). The new movies are more action movies, which is good because it brings new fans to the series. But the new series will be more action oriented, like TOS.

>The Inner Light
one of the worst most boring TNG episodes, I literally fast forwarded through this hard-trying shit

OP here. Thread is dying. Go safely anons. Live long, prosper, and keep hangin' and bangin'.

>The new movies are more action movies, which is good because it brings new fans to the series.

Which is why they suck and are nothing like Star Trek at all. They're just generic shoot 'em action flicks that happen to be called "Star Trek"/

This

Enterprise season 4 was great, but they gambled the series on season 3 and lost.

DS9 was trek at its heart, most of the lore came from DS9 in some way.

vocaroo.com/i/s04hTcNB8DzA

I think we need the action movie Star Trek movies before we can get something closer to TNG or DS9. Voyager mostly was terrible, and Enterprise spent a season and a half fighting Nazis during WWII. TOS was basically a Cowboys and Indians western set in space, but it led to TNG. We need to start over with an action/western style before getting something a little deeper.

TNG was great, probably the best series, but they hit 'reset' at the end of each episode. DS9 expanded the Star Trek canon with dark details on the inner workings of Starfleet, and with story arcs than built for seasons. If the new series has a little bit of TNG or DS9 style to it I'll be happy.

All Trekkies are pedos.