User

user,
if you could ask GOD one question, and guaranteed to get the answer, what question would it be ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiAj7S6ko9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude are you god?

why did he let everything in this world, turn out the way that they did?

are you real

Can jet fuel Really melt steel beams??

YO god you wanna do butt stuff?

Why do you have to be so mean to me?

what are the next 52 weeks lotto numbers?

Loto numbers. Ez one

Who put you in charge? Cunt.

haha same or...which one is the true religion

why does my gogurt keep making my tummy upset

I did ask that and he answered.

What do the 3 sea shells from, Demolition Man mean?

How do I make myself happier

Will Rin Satsuki or Mima ever appear in a canon Touhou game? (In Mima's case, will she come back?)

can you check these dubs?

Why did you make me ? I never asked for this.

What the fuck are you?

>implying

How do you create a strong friendly artificial intelligence?

How do I get rich making my wife happy while openly having sex with other woman?

Will i ever get quints?

How can i ask more answer-guaranteed questions?

Fuck. Good one.

"The president of the United States has claimed, on more than one occasion, to be in dialogue with God. If he said that he was talking to God through his hairdryer, this would precipitate a national emergency. I fail to see how the addition of a hairdryer makes the claim more ridiculous or offensive."

how do I become you

if you are all powerful could you create something so heavy you couldn't lift it and if so wouldn't that mean you are not all powerful if you couldn't lift it or if you couldn't create it?

Why is my g-spot up my ass?

I am god

Wot do if I wanna go to heaven?

How did he tell you "no" if he didn't exist though

fucking pleb.

this is how its done

Why?

Every sport score and race winner

kek

How do I achieve immortality

how lame
>"but I could place bets on each and get filthy rich!!!!!1!"

On what date does the world end?

Why did you rape a virgin instead of creating your own son?

That question has two answers. If we go with our current logic, our power, the strength of any living being is limited so we start on the logical basis that there such as thing as a mountain so heavy a god cannot move and we say he is not all-powerful for either not being to create it or move it if he can create it.

But if we argue on the logical basis that contradictions cannot exist, then God could not create a mountain so heavy he cannot move because that would contradict his nature of being all-powerful, so the mountain becomes illogical, not all-powerfulness.

If you are our father, then why do you allow us, your children, to suffer, hurt, die, and be in pain? Why have you created, or allowed for the natural creation, of being and events that have no benefit, and solely cause more misery?

Who Was Phone?

How to kill evil?

What's happening to me?

Why do we live only to die?

Fucking this.

WHAT IS LOVE?!?!?!

I am.

I didn't. You did. You continue to allow it. Free will mate. Flex it.

As real as your currency

Maybe. How much ya got?

The world is an evil place bro. Be a light. A shining dildo cutting through darkness. Kill the oligarchs.

Good goy. Pay that idiot tax.

Jews who want to control you.

They are all wrong. Buddhism is the closest.

Because where I should have put intestines colon and butthole I put a vagina, another vagina, and yet another vagina. Pussy.

Scrap the butthole... Like corn cobs or pinecones.

Accept your inevitable death and decide whats important. Your time on earth is not long. Focus of your energy wisely.

I.. well.. No. Just no. You weeboo faggots are the worst. I made hell just for you.

none of us did bro. If it makes you feel any better... it's all just a hologram of wavelengths.... youtube.com/watch?v=HiAj7S6ko9Q

You program it to be as such

I did. Your mom.

die happy and content

The afterlife is merely the brains dying effort. Shooting off everything it has like a dying gasp. As the brain dies time slows and stretches to nothingness. Heaven and Hell are real only in one's mind. If you live a fucked up life, you dying moments will be a replay of it. That simple. Our energy rejoins the universe via the circle of life. Nothing fancier to our death than that of a plants.

Change the world. Kill the oligarchs. Live forever through history

What can I do to earn her love, and guarantee keeping it?

Why is belief in God so important when it comes to entering heaven?
If a person lives a good life and is a good person they should gain that entrance.

how about not being a faggot?

Stealth nicotene patches while she sleeps. She will crave you.

There is no Heaven. see Religion was created to control the masses. Nothing more. Offer sweet lies for your tithe.

Well if I was asking God one question then in this hypothetical there is a god.

Have you ever been so far as to decide to go ad want more like?

Nudes?

I was right about the afterlife

Why are you a faggot?

kekt

Why did you let Hitler die?

how long til the rapture

Will I make it to heaven ?

Why do people think you exist?

I whould ask for the secrets of the universe of course, a way to make humanity trascend beyond this dimension

How can she ignore me after 3 years and an engagement :(

can i borrow $20?