ITT: Recent Purchases

Aquired this ones in a span of a month.
Also I'm going to get A Moon Shaped Pool Deluxe Edition in the mail, so I'll give my current copy to a friend of mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

brokencircles.limitedrun.com/products/559514-triathalon-nothing-bothers-me-preorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there anything special about the Silver Mt. Zion vinyl? Been thinking about picking it up soon.

Umm not really, I mean it's an amazing record, but the packaging is very minimal, unlike previous releases (pre Horses in the Sky).

>A Moon Shaped Pool Deluxe Edition
oh shit

this better fucking have expanded Glass Eye

I literally dont even wanna know if it doesnt.

it has Ill Wind and Spectre, which are both amazing tracks.
I hope it has the expanded Glass Eyes, but I doubt that.

>I hope it has the expanded Glass Eyes, but I doubt that.
that song has so much potential its unreal. A travesty its so short.

That King Jizz will treat you well, what color is it? I'm assuming green like the mass printed US version. Make sure to play it loud and back to back a couple times.

definitely in my top 3 songs from that album. It sucks its length is less than 3 minutes, it evokes so much emotion.

Ah, so it is Radiohead's version of Nangs

That's a shame. I mean it's not a deal breaker, but it seemed like one of those kinda records that might have some nifty shit with it.

another pretty recent purchase

I feel sorry for you I really do

About to travel to a larger city as I live our rural. There are no record stores where I live, so I am excited to get to a store for the first time in my life instead of paying an arm and a leg for shipping costs.

What are some 100% definite picks for someone that loves Jazz, Psych Rock and Hip Hop?

what kind of Jazz, man? it's like saying "i like rock give me recs".
Either way, I'd suggest Freddie Hubbard (The Body & The Soul, Red Clay and The Artistry Of Freddie Hubbard), Miles Davis (mostly everything is good until the fusion era which I prefer less), Mahavishnu Orchestra (s/t, Birds of fire, trilogy) John Coltrane (Blue Train, A Love Supreme, Giant Steps, My Favourite Things).
"Psych Rock" is also a kind of broad term, but I really like the pioneers like Gong (and the side projects of Allen and others), Hawkwind, The Sacred Mushroom, The 13th Floor Elevators and Early Pink Floyd.
I don't care much for Hip-hop so no recommendations there, perhaps Gorillaz (Plastic Beach/Demon Days), DJ Shadow - Introducing, if you would count that, but I bet you know them already.
nice speaker man, how much did it cost?

didnt get the nonagon shaped version of nonagon infinity....

>nice speaker man, how much did it cost
89 credits. It's ok but I would still like to get the 500 credits sony speaker and keep this for the bedroom

bump

What color King Gizzard did you end up with?

black, yeah it's the least interesting one, but at least it was relatively cheap.

another relatively recent acquisitions.

>credits
do you live in a science fiction video game

Hardwired to Self Destruct and The Stage.

Didn't listen to Hardwired besides the song Hardwired, how is it?
The Stage was hard to digest, but really good album

Very mediocre and it's seems consensus last song is best song

Bless Kranky for repressing Beat

Sorry for the shitty quality.

Picked these up at a sale. Pretty happy.

I got a green and black splatter one

nice king crimson
this looks amazing, the best colored version of Nonagon Infinity I saw

the kick inside niiiiiiiiice

Yeah I was pretty happy when I opened it up. There was also a version for sale where the record was an actual nonagon

anyone have this? i'm trying to find out if the white pressing is a special edition or if the they're all white. theres no mention of a ltd edition or anything and her site doesn't even so much as imply a basic black pressing.

Bamp

I have never listened to MYT's original release before, only the remaster... the volume is too low

Nice Kraut stuff. Now you need some live Cluster albums, better than anything they did in the studio.

Nice, I don't think i've ever seen Gong records in my local shop.

>Can't endlessly loop the album like it was meant to be played
Why even bother?

Me too dude, it's the album that made me get a record player. It's just so beautiful. Already got a copy of Flying Microtonal Banana preordered. I just got the lime green version, kinda wish I would have ordered the mustard version but idk if it comes with the zine.

The vinyl just came yesterday

Meanwhile my purple copy is still in the mail.

Fuck international shipping

I found out about the new pressing too late and missed out on the purple

wake me up inside

These are my pickups since October. Had a hell of a time getting the El Ten Eleven. Had to email slyvinyl twice and the key left in my mailbox to open the package dropoff didn't work. Finally got it and it was dirty af from sitting in a warehouse for over a year.

What is that album to the top right?

brokencircles.limitedrun.com/products/559514-triathalon-nothing-bothers-me-preorder

Also I have this shit on the way in that sick purple. It was hard to decide between the clear and purp though.

Toundra - Toundra II
It's amazing

1/2
The November haul.
Got the Drive and Mazzy Star LPs in the mail yesterday. Bought F#A# and Interpol today with 25% discount at the corporate shop as there's no record store day at any of my locals.

Im listening rn, I really like it

2/2
One of the Drive discs.

Picked these-up during my black-friday shopping at my local record store.

I was F5ing Boomkat on the day it came out. It literally sold out 20 minutes after it was in stock.

Not that it matters anyway, I'd have gotten the black one no problem.

> The devil and god are raging inside me
Good stuff, user!

Happy november.

>Thy Catafalque

nice, I bought Tuno Ido Tarlat cassette from Bandcamp, waiting for it any moment now.

Names on these?

Shit, I ment

Dead Losers - Hang My Self
endetarm klatrere - inne i varme rumpeballe
Le Red - it

Thank you kindly. The second gave me a good chuckle.

Dark Circles - MMXIV
Cowards - Rise To Infamy
Terra Tenebrosa - The Reverses
Are you retarded?

Just get albums you like senpai. Most stores have a turntable so you can listen beforehand

Plebeian store, Patrician shirt.

>an hour of filler: the album
>patrician

Lol I got that shirt at hot topic as well

>Willingly walking yourself into a Hot Topic after you have graduated high school
Why?

>implying I've graduated high school

bump

>He actually has to finish high school past age 18, get a GED, or be a NEET

To OP and others posting about Nonagon Infinity

Was it worth it? I've considered buying it on multiple occasions but I feel like I'd be missing out on the nonstop effect so I never follow through.

Being older than your grade due to a strange birth month is possible, user.
Come now, you are only one of many retards on this board.

not him but hey man they sell dragonball z and anime shit

>dragon ball z and anime
>acceptable after high school

Let me fucking tell you. Yes it is worth it. It's only 20 bucks.

First half fades out at the beginning of Mr Beat, second half fades in with end of People Vultures, so they did as good a job as they could to make it still have the endless feel. As a bonus Road Train fades straight into Robot Stop again for like 4 measures, so you get the opening NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR chorus like a triumphant finale. I really think they vinyl is a unique way to experience this album and you feel compelled to just flip it back over for at least two complete listens.

Those crazy Aus fucks figured out how to turn 40 mins of music into a double album.

judge me all you want my nathan, but this is a ukrainian puppet show board

>pic name

Yo is yours missing a record like mine

I did worse, [spoiler]I preordered Undertale OST[/spoiler]

[spoiler]spoiler tags don't work here[/spoiler]
also I unironically enjoy the Undertale soundtrack
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>mfw Hopes and Dreams

Turntable is new.

[spoiler]I know[/spoiler]