What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

I personally think it's god-tier, and surpassed my expectations in every way. It's so much more than another "adult cartoon". What about you guys?

It's a pretty good show

It's a pretty good show.

same there needs to be more shows like this

It's a pretty good show

It's a pretty good show

Had a very similar reaction. Don't think I've ever had my expectations surpassed as hard as I did with Bojack.

Its pretty gud mang
Most of the first season was pretty eh but it found it's stride by the end. Can't wait for s3

Had to show you guys what I saw as I was scrolling...

Kept waiting for it to be funny, never happened. Occasionally one of the jokes would make me smirk but overall it was just like watching a trainwreck.

Couldn't stand it at all but I had to see it through to the end just hoping it'd get better.

Do you like archer?

Just started watching this today, I'm on the second episode of season 2 and I like it so far, like others said it surpassed my expectations. I've been putting off watching it for awhile, Idk why.

First two episodes of season 1 were shit. Everything else is god-tier.

Not hating or being hip but I thought it was absolutely terrible. None of the characters or plot points really grab me and the show can't help but be totally boring. I watched 5 or 6 episodes before giving up but it never caught it's stride with me. As far as new cartoon series go I preferred "F is for Family" much more.

watched first 3 minutes, thought it was trash, see second season come out, alone. bored sad, say fuck it. Watch both seasons, regret not watching it earlier did the same shit with Archer

Honestly, I cant watch this sober. From the beginning of season 1 to the end of season 3, I was toasted as shit, and was a pretty good show
10/10 baked
7/10 sober

yup

I love bill burr but u couldn't get into that show at all and it bums me out because I was excited for it.
I like bojack a lot, favorite new show is Rick and Morty tho hands down.

That fucking show and all its hype gets under my skin for some reason.

Archer seasons 1 and 2 and the first 3 episodes of season 3 were good, then it went down. It really shows that the old writers left.

See i hate bringing up Rick and Morty because it's so good. Like, of course Rick and Morty is the best of the new cartoons but you also want the others to succeed cuz they can only put Rick and Morty out so fast. Bojack, ironically like his character just never goes anywhere. I like the premise of the washed up horse actor but everything around it feels so thin it's like the writers didn't even truly know what they wanted the show to be. Maybe season 2 gets better but Meh.

I like the show. Comedy done right. Still waiting on season 3 unless its already out. I wouldn't know i havent paid my netflix in a bit.

July 22

Yeah, a lot of shows do that to me. But it's definitely worth watching. The season 3 finale damn near brings a tear to your eye.

Yeah I'm kind of with you on this one.

I think that F is for Family is definitely tailored to those over 30 who I guess remember what life was like pre bubble wrap kids and pre PC culture. Like a 15 year old today (don't know your age) probably wouldn't get a lot of the old jokes. Like Bill burr made a cartoon for bill burr almost as much as he made it for everyone else. It appeals to a specific audience I think.