You're fucking retarded if you still believe Keem is a bad guy after watching his response to "keemstar exposed" videos

You're fucking retarded if you still believe Keem is a bad guy after watching his response to "keemstar exposed" videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJk0aYg2jAA

>inb4 51 minutes
If you're not gonna watch 51 minutes but still believe you have the right to put your word into this situation, you are a fucking moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JoshChaceHD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol he just swated a dude and doxed him on twitter

I'm gonna keep hating him and posting his exposed shit and there's not a damn thing you can do OP

Nice try keemy.

He started beef with MinnesotaBurns. I am a slut for trollarch. I will never forget. Keem fucked with the wrong fans

Youre a huge faggot if you even actually give a single fuck about these people.

the gnome is a fucking cunt. he deserves this shitstorm to end his fucking shitty little "career". fuck off OP.

>I only do this show for money, that's it, alright
>I don't do it to entertain people, that's just a fucking scam
>I really hope you die of cancer, I hate every single one of you
>Fuck the fans

I can't find the tweet but he says that guy (Smile4Youtube) is some guy who always fucks with him on his stream. He ddoses, makes donations then charges them back etc.
He donated 250$ to keemstar and wanted to charge it back but couldn't so now he says he's been swatting him.

You're a moron if you believe he was serious. Do you actualy think he literally wishes his fucking FANS get cancer?

this u, pic related

>le wrong generation, amrite guise?

i'd kick 7 shades of shit out that fucking dwarf then use him to beat 7 shades of shit out of you, faggot. sit the fuck down.

I have no idea what the story is but:
MinnesotaBurns used to do the exact thing Keemstar was going, talk shit on xbox live and get reactions, can't see what's so bad in starting beef between trolls.

This is the type of people that "hate" keemstar.
Sup Forums b8. Pathetic

lies

lies everywhere

You seem like the type of guy that knows what his own cum tastes like.

You seem like the type of guy who isn't over 15 years old.

see

that's your response? that's the best you can come up with? oh do fuck off you pathetic little cunt.

OP is probably keem. trying to see what peoples overall opinion is.

Shut the fuck up faggot.
Keemstar is a good boi and you've all be lied to.

Remember that "Josh Chase" faggot who said that keemstar exposed his real name? His real name is in his fucking youtube channel url.

youtube.com/user/JoshChaceHD
>JoshChaceHD

And also in his twitter bio, he changed it after Keemstar pointed it out. But retards like you don't give a shit about facts.

>being this defensive about a youtuber
Kys ultra fag

>le wrong generation, amriteguise?

Why do I still fucking open Keemstar threads? I only blame myself.

Get off the and molest your kid some more you gnome fuck

Shame on you, user.

see

>defending a cunt like this
I mean seriously. That's all he does when people turn on him. He just plays the victim card, apologizes, then continues what he originally does. The dude is just a worthless fuck. The world would honestly be better without him.

"victim card" makes no fucking sense.
Stop sucking Grade's cock you faggot.

That's what every fucking youtuber does when they are attacked.

Remember when H3H3 made a video about leafy?
Leafy response was "I can't belive what he did to me, we were friends!". Was he playing "the victim card"? NO, because there's no such thing as "victim card" you sack of shit.

I agree. He is one of the few people I can genuinely say I wouldn't feel that bad for if he committed suicide. He has a fucking daughter. I wonder how fucked up she's going to turn out.

Well, the fag DID say of all that shit, and if you're still willing to defend him and be his fan, then for the first time ever, I actually agree with keem and hope you DO die from cancer.

Tell me, how does gnome dick taste?

Edgy underage detected

Give me an example of what he said wrong, where you heard about it and I will prove you wrong.

>there's no such thing as "victim card"
OK friend.

You sound mad.

Jesus fucking Christ just fuck the guy. You're obviously fucking gay for this twat, just get it over with and fuck his hairy asshole you fucking cuckold faggot.

>White Knight Detected

That faggot needs to go away so all that drama bullshit can die out. He's the root cause of all that crap.

No, you're fucking retarded if you give a shit about about any of this crap. Retarded and underage.

You obviously didn't watch the video.

Grade, Leafy, Bashur, Pyro, Josh A took videos out of context, they even took parts where Keemstar was quoting people and made it sound like he was saying things himself. This is how retarded it is to belive in that shit. Because it's an obvious slander.

>thinks someone has to disappear because he's offensive
I'm still the white knight, cool.

Maybe this faggot should get a big boy job and take care of his goddamn kid instead of playing video games.

>op gets manipulated by a confirmed sociopath like a little bitch
i bet if i made a 51 minute video telling you to suck my dick you'd do it in a heartbeat. kill yourself faggot

I think the funniest thing is that the first part of this video almost sounds like he is someone reacting to a Keem video

Find someone who is one of Keem's friends. PROTIP: you can't

Fucker is a paedophile

So is Scarce and Philip Defranco, this attack isn't an attack on drama, is an attack on Keemstar.

Watch the video and shut the fuck up moron

>exploiting e-drama and low info audience
>shits on and 'exposes' people who don't need exposing
>has fans go after an innocent person
>only in it for the money and multiple times has said fuck the fans
>everyone calls him out
>gets retroactively btfo by everyone
>cries like a bitch when it finally catches u with him
the only crime is it didn't happen sooner

>I'm still the White Knight, cool.
>Thinks being a White Knight is cool
>White Knight is cool
>White Knight

fan under 7**
fucking mobile

He makes more money in a day than most people make in a month. Guess you're just jealous on most youtubers? Just get AdBlock

>is a fucking retard who can't read

Are you listening to yourself ? How much of a fucking faggot are you? Who fucking cares about this fucking fuck. Get a fucking girlfriend and a goddamn job you dumb piece of shit.

>Le does not understand what a white knight is

Definitely. Scarce, leafy, grade, all of those people need to go away not just Keem.

MinnesotaBurns is a fucking fag.

it's messed up to say that to a young child, user

Hahahahhahahah! Who fucking cares !!!? He's a fuckign idiot, fucking sociopath. I don't care how much fucking money he makes, he's a poor fucking excuse for a fucking man.

that sounds like something a narcissistic bitch like keem would say.

ITT manbaby gets offended at the truth

He said all that on a live stream, if you wanna see it again yourself, YOUTUBE THAT SHIT.

But don't bother checking keem's channel he already removed it from there to cover his tracks.

Ok, Keem. Thanks for the update, Keem.

You obviously didn't spend more than 5 minutes researching your shit. And are pretty much autistic too, since you can't tell what a joke is.

Do you actually believe he wishes his fucking FANS to get cancer? Are you that stupid?\

see you fucking feminist
how so?

Seriously, why do you faggots insist on shitting up this board with 100 fucking threads every goddamned day about this? The only possible explanation is that you want to fuck this guy.

Keem got what he deserved for ruining youtubers and claiming people were pedos. All those faggots need to go that includes leafy, grade, scarce and specially Keem. With these guys gone these drama videos can fuck off and youtubers can upload real content.

Keems a faggot, Grades a faggot, Leafys a faggot, Pyro is a faggot... Etc etc.

They're all whiny little faggots.

give me a quote man

There needs to be a multi-tiered attack that wipes all of these faggots out all at once.
Too bad this is "millennial" Sup Forums, where all we do is bitch and accomplish nothing.

He claimed WHO was a pedo, give me names and I'll prove you wrong faggot.

How goddamn pathetic are you? Why do you care about this so much? I mean, you really must have no fucking life at all. Venture out of your mom's basement a get a fucking life.

Sure thing, Keem.

How about YOU get out of the basement and mind your own business?

I don't give a shit about those YouTube fags. But all you people who follow the drags are absolute idiots and truly the cancer of society.

Settle down, Keem. Is your wife fucking a black man? Is that what all this is about, Keem?

Keem fuck off Sup Forums. Youre still a bitch and i watched your gay ass response video. Get off youtube and take leafy, grade, etc. Along with you. Thanks to you guys people are fixiated on uploading drama related videos.

kek nice try user

People like who who can't get a life and chose to judge and call names because someone has different opinions or hobbies than you are the fucking cancer. Kill yourself

idubbz fucking destroyed him and all he could say is "oh he is a funny guy" and in his video...he didn't even try to respond to the shit idubbz said

The old b/ may have been able to pull it off. With them gone youtube is screwed and we'll be seeing drama related videos uploaded to youtube for years to come.

>SEE--->
LEARN TO FOLLOW THE POST LINKS NEWFAG.

Mind my own business ?
Did you really just say that?
Are you that fucking dumb?
You fucks make it everyone's business
by constantly posting this shit. Seriously, take
your little dick and find something to put it in,
you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Idubbbz?
In his video he shows the nigger clip, which is out of context. Alex was being the racist one, talking shit on stream.

He also says that Keemstar bullies people for money, which is the opposite, Idubbbz bullies people by "Reviewing" kickstarter projects, and gets money out of it.

>Watching spoiled whores blame eachother over causing drama
>Hobbies

>This
idubbz did make Keem his bitch

Exactly what you should do faggot. Stop riding keems cock. He isnt going to give you a shout out in his youtube videos or anything. Why do you care so much about the twat?

And yet Keemstar backed the fuck off and didn't say shit or try anything against him....

You don't have to post into every single thread on Sup Forums. Mind your own business if you don't care about the subject.

Again, none of your business.

Idubbbz is funny but his content isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

My god you really want to suck this guys dick. God fucking dammit. Your daddy must be proud !

I don't know anything about the drama, can someone explain?

He was dead serious in his video

>Mind your own business if you don't care about the subject.
That's not how this shit works faggot.
You're a fucking cancer and need to whiped out.

hey gnome king, your daughter is extremely ugly looking, what happened there? straight to the noooooose.

Hey remember the time Keem claimed idubbz was manipulating his fans while actively manipulating his fans?

>Mine your own business, is my hobby!
The entire thing is idiots getting in other people's business. You're not only a cancerous faggot, the scum if humanity, but a blind hypocrite.

Because he didn't want to start shit based on a fucking parody.

Leafy, Grade, Bashur, Pryo, Josh A (some youtubers) made videos about Keemstar. They claim things like "he's racist, he's an asshole, he exposed people's informations (pyro's face and josh a's real name)". Lately Keemstar's channel's been losing a lot of subs (over 10.000 daily) and just 2 days ago he made a response video where he shows how some videos were taken out of context, and he says he is going to sue GradeAUnderA as well.

Are your parents still living?
Do they like you?
I feel like if you were my child, I would kill myself.
I'd do it in front of you and my last words would
"You've always been such a disappointment."

>Be me
>Be Gnomestar
>Call people niggers and do/say pretty stupid shit
>Get called out for it
>Cries like a little bitch
>Say "They are bullying me!!!!!"
>A grown man
>Plays victim card
>Edgy teens like OP suck my dick and I rake in the views

Keem is still a bitch OP whether his response video gets watched or not. That fucker needs to get banned from the internet.

Exclusive pics of Keems extended family. #Doxxed

Wait. Is he still not banned from youtube???
Wtf

>grown men arguing like they're in middle school

What part of dead serious don't you get?

Go suck his cock already faggot. Jesus. I bet youre the same guy that posts these threads on Sup Forums.