Listen up guys, this guy raped my friend, and now her life is ruined. Thanks to this motherfucker, if you have Facebook...

Listen up guys, this guy raped my friend, and now her life is ruined. Thanks to this motherfucker, if you have Facebook, ruin his fucking life

How do we even know it was rape? Sounds like she had morning after regrets, that''s all. Tell your friend that she should just get over it. Oh, btw, ask that guy to get an std check. Your freind really gets around. . .

She's 13 years old

well she's off the clock i guess

He Tied her down and fucked her, And she screamed help

My nigga

why didn't you help her, user?

i wasnt there

>Sounds like
We've heard literally nothing either way. If you're going to project, be honest with yourself about it.

pics or didnt happen

I wasnt there dumbass, i dont have pics. Her sister walked in on him raping her sister, And called the cops, and he jumped out the window

any proof like a news article or a police report or anything

Lost

NYPA faggot, gtfo with your made up bullshit.

Also
>Thanks to this motherfucker
War

not your personal army. sorry you can't accept being friendzoned by your lover girl, but she very well could have consensually had sex with him. maybe she doesn't have sex with your because she doesn't find you attractive. i am speaking hypothetically, of course.

you could just as well be jealous of someone.

I mean wat

OP is a lying faggot, nigga prolly stole his bitch or cucked his ass....

Im 15 faggot

You must be posting in the wrong thread or just a fucking moron.

Then how come you're on here being a faggot and he's not in jail? You're pathetic, OP.

I'd rather congratulate the guy OP. Fuck you faggot.

This bitch, tied her down, took her clothes off while she was trying to fight, and tryed to fuck her

Why haven't they call the cops then? Expecially in this SJW feminazi era

They have, hes just in hiding

So he is currently in on the run from the cops and you want us to go harass his Facebook page? I'm missing why this is necessary.

Personaly i dont give a flying fuck wat u do, just ruin his god damn life

Am on his Facebook. What do?

Wat lol

Tell him about your trips.

Also wasted

Isn't it past your bedtime, Summerfag?

Aw fuck! I wasted trips! As penance, you fags must tell me what to post on his wall.

How do we know you're not slandering him because he called you a mean name or they had consensual sex and you're just a betamax that can't evwn get to first base

Ask him why he did it! Really, why? What outcome did he really expect?

reported.

New York Pennsylvania

>my friend
>13 years old

It wasnt rape. She said she wanted it. And shes 14 not 13. Some friend you are nigger

Or you could ya know tell someone who actually will do something about it like the police let those niggas deal with this shit nobody here cares op

Shutup op

Plus its legally impossible to rape an african-american

How dumb are you to say you're underage on Sup Forums, and you must be a need at since you can't reply to comments

MODS UNDERAGE

What if everyone who used this site said they were under 18 years of age. Would everyone be banned?

Benjamin??