This is the only time I've EVER asked for help finding source. But jesus, this woman is fucking perfect. (to me)

This is the only time I've EVER asked for help finding source. But jesus, this woman is fucking perfect. (to me)

Sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youjizz.com/videos/ballerina-dancer-fucked-in-pantyhose-stockings-4763921.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People like you don't deserve help. Wanna know why? I literally found her name through 10 seconds of reverse image searching. Stop being a lazy fucking newfag

Hose hips hnnnnng

Stop lying, I've fucking reversed searched her like 10 times.

Let me guess you expected her name to immediately pop up? You know what since you're so retarded here's a hint: Someone posts her name on one of the non-english sites. Now go read through its comments

Bump.

You're a cunt. How about you stop being such an edgy new fag and help op out.

Her name is Carlotta Champagne op.

I'm the newfag for trying to get OP to learn how to find sauce on his own instead of begging to be spoon fed? Okay pal you are part of the cancer ruining this place

/thread

You probably give five dollars to the poor homeless guy with the little sign at the intersection don't ya?

Its called spanish faggot

I'm supposed to care why?

I found it on the last page on the last link. I'm so very sorry that I happened to miss that. My dear king, I'm so sorry for inconveniencing you. You could have just helped and told me to look better next time instead of being a cunt about it. That guy isn't ruining this place, you are. but, it's been fucking shit since 2010, so whatever.

>waaaahh mommy people are being mean to me on the internet and dont give me what i want whenever i want it waahhh

Christ almighty I wish these kids would fuck off to reddit or something

Actually, no. I just don't have a problem sharing something I already know for someone who happened to miss the reverse image search.

Your words, not mine. You seem to be the one whining like a little bitch

Awh, did poor baby have a bad day at school?

Sauce thread?

do you need a cookie?
will that help you chill out?

you need to chill out.

thank you

needsumsauce

Op here, I'm just gonna post her now.

Off yourself, can't Google for shit and act like your not at fault here.

she looked cuter in the .gif
that pic makes her look kinda basic.

You're probably too inbred to know spanish.

Dude, it's those hips.

how bout some ice cream? will that make you feel better?

>>>/reddit/

This is a start. But if you want true forgiveness I'm going to need that blowjob we talked about.

give a noob a fish, feed him for a day
teach a noob to fish, feed him for life

Fucking millenial.

Only if you have a feminine dick

I knew how to reverse image search, I just missed it because it's LITERALLY the last link on the last page.

Thank based gods

Fuck a millennial in the ass, cum once.

Teach a millennial to fuck himself with a horsecock dildo in front of a video camera, cum any time you hit play.

Watch out, he brought out "millenial". Now we know he's conformist.

Alright, that was my last one.

Titties

What are your plans for tonight? I just want to feel connected to you while we are apart.

Masturbating to Carlotta until my dick is raw.

youjizz.com/videos/ballerina-dancer-fucked-in-pantyhose-stockings-4763921.html

does anyone know what this is from or who it is??

More?

Elizabeth Marxs

That's all I got unfortunately. I've been looking for sauce on this bitch for awhile.

Lmao you're so sad. Kys

Daisy Lynn

OP, you are fucking useless. Also, this bitch looks like a fat version of Jaclyn Glenn.