Educating Anti-gun idiots

Educating Anti-gun idiots

An assault rifle is a fully automatic rifle with a selector switch. A semi-automatic rifle such as the AR-15 is just a normal rifle.

The militia of the United States consists of all able bodied men ages 17-45. the law specifically spells this out and by saying the 2nd Amendment only applies to the militia you are saying that all able bodied males ages 17-to 45 have the right to bear arms
source:law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311

Magazine limits will not stop mass shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=COwT68fEtps
youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw

Bad-guys can make a gun for cheap
youtube.com/watch?v=aQsp7vz4Cyc

Saying "why do you need an assault rifle" is like saying "why do you need freedom of speech"

Murder was still illegal when mass shooting happened. Making a new law to make more things illegal when the criminal don't obey the law only punishes the Law Abiding citizens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a difference between a "clip" and a "magazine"

I disagree with you, but I support your right to say your opinion

disagree with what?

educating people?

no wonder the liberal side is so uninformed.

My thoughts

shut up! fucking sjw supporting stuff.
I don't like sjw, I'm cool now guys, right?

please tell me how you are going to conduct house to house searches with a drone

>This is a board
>This is also a board
>this is also just a board
"Diving" is an action, not an object.

See how stupid that sounds?

still a faggot kiddo

the reason why this argument doesnt hold up is every conflict america has been apart of since the korean war

it occurred to me this morning that the pro life / pro choice movement is very similar to the gun control talks. mostly of interest was the argument of incrementalism that is being torn up by the supreme court. also, moral life decisions in the hands of the "other"

Doesn't know or understand how war works.

>Saying "why do you need an assault rifle" is like saying "why do you need freedom of speech"

Disagree with crap like that. But to each his own

You're talking to a conservative, and a Trump supporter at that

/k/ already knows about this stuff. they are already educated about it.

someone doesn't know their history

the soviets refused to fight in their military during their civil war, what's stopping troops from firing upon the people they're supposed to protect?

they have smaller drones bro

>disagreeing with facts as though they were opinions
>not knowing the difference
classic liberal

I lost my pastor in the Orlando shootings and even I know that Radical Islam is to blame now not rifles that have been here for decades

The problem in America isn't guns. Other countries have similar gun culture and don't shoot each other. The problem is Americans. Until they learn to play nice with each other they should have their toys taken away.

okay

so you disagree with freedom of speech but not the other amendments in the bill of rights?

Nice straw man faggot. Try not to make that big of a stretch next time

124 million drones?

because that's how man households are in the U.S.

> bolt action 1 shot
> lever action 1 shot
> burst fire 3 shots

One of these things isn't like the others.

Though it is stupid that the word assault is used for scaremongering, it is an assault weapon.

Assault just means capable of suppressing fire.

Assault weapons murder about as effectively as a submachine gun (protip: not very)

An assault rifle is any gun with an elongated barrel that can accept a detachable high capacity magazine.

well, they don't have to anymore. resistance will be met with horrifying force. everyone here who thought it was a big fucking joke in Ferguson was not looking at the big picture. Boston rolled out a rifle battalion with armored support. tiny PDs have switched from shotguns in the car to AR-15s.

by all means, keep your weapons. but make no mistake, you are now and forever in the land of LARP / cosplay if you think you can stand up to power here.

And adding the word "assault" to everything that scares you doesn't sound stupid?

(you)

This is why the rest of the western world thinks Americans are retarded.

my program of hand jobs for dangerous loners has yet to pass congress, but maybe next year...

Wrong. An assault rifle is a rifle that has selective fire between semiautomatic and fully automatic or burst fire. the magazine type or size has nothing to do with it.

Nah we like our toys. In any case...

You can't bitch about Americans. We are you. Every nutjob, religious extremist, criminal, entrepreneur, rebel, and doublefaggot ran to the states. We took everyone running to or from something that you couldn't handle, and now you wonder why the baby with a bazooka does crazy shit sometimes? Get real. Pic related.

I'll take my do damn near whatever I want and "danger" over eurofaggotry any day.

So let's say that this meme is true. Let's say the government does actually become tyrannical in a way that negatively impacts you heavily. Are you telling us that in this situation you would rather roll over and say "well okay" than die fighting for something you truly believe in?

ohh we are. you just don't know how ignorant, fearful and well armed we are.

The ability to change magazines quickly is what is needed to conduct a military style assault, the action of the gun has no bearing on it. No other feature matters. In the rights hands, a bolt action can fire just as quickly as a semi-automatic assault rifle.

False, the civilian AR styled rifle is capable of semi automatic firing, not burst. As a matter of fact the only weapon used by the US military that supports a burst fire are 2 SMG weapons being the MP7 and MP5. Assault means a fully automatic function not just suppressing fire.

I'm not gonna say that guns in all situations are good, nor that guns in all situations are bad.

However i believe that if you really need something you'll go through what you need to to get it.

I am completely for people having the rights to bear arms, however they shoudn't be easy to access as they are a dangerous weapon.

People are right when they say guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Another thing you should know is that if you make it easy for someone to do something, they're more likely to do it.

Stricter gun control, meaning making it harder to obtain guns will make it so that any mass murderers that wishes to use guns will be easy to track, and will have a harder time obtaining his desired weapon.

Look at Canada, everyone believes they don't have guns and it's illegal to. They're wrong, they have just as many guns. The only difference is that it's harder to get a personal gun in Canada, not only that but you need a license, that way they can make sure that you won't murder large amounts of people. Sure there are exceptions, but they're far less common than in the U.S.

TL;DR: Guns should be harder to get, but not impossible.

HAHAHAH

has not shot a gun before. show me a picture of your gun with a timestamp and I might consider what you have to say. any shooter laughs and the bullshit your just spewed.

>implying AR-15 has burst fire
Sure, dude

You are the biggest idiot in the known universe. Learn a little about combat weapons before you speak.

he's giving you the textbook definition of assault rifle, select fire, intermediate power, fuck i can't remember the third thing.

can you get fully automatic rifles in the US?

>burst fire 3 shots
>AR-15 for citizens
>Mfw

Still, the point is using the term assault for scaremongering is bullshit.

Are you fucking mental?

AR-15s are NOT capable of 3-round burst, off the shelf. It is with some serious modification...

However, the M16 is capable of that (or full auto depending on which M16). The M16 also happens to be the modified version that the US military adopted.

>bolt action 1 shot
>lever action 1 shot
>semi-automatic 1 shot

Also, as the law is written, an "assault" weapon is a weapon that has 2-3 or more pieces of furniture. Such as a pistol grip, adjustable but stock, or even a vertical grip. Simply because it makes more "deadlier" or "shootier". How though?

Further proving there is no such thing as an assault weapon.

This is just a rifle

You are terribly wrong, to conduct a military assault takes a squad with weaponry that can fire in either a full auto function or semi auto, the ability to change magazines quickly is just skill
Source: I was in the military

They don't need to do them all at once are you autistic?

My M16A2 had burst fire on it when I was in the military. I think you need to double check you info there.

Here are two assault rifles, tell me which one is an assault rifle by your definition and therefore should be available for purchase for civilian use

He literally said he agrees with your right to support your opinion. could you at least try to communicate like a civilized human

can you get a fully automatic weapon in the US?

Yes. You just have to go through the back ground checks and pay the $200 tax stamp, but they are very expensive.

I know what it is, and yes it is bullshit spewed by the media and its fucking stupid. I am just trying to inform what it means though

Not that user, but yes. It's difficult as fuck though.

That is patently, reliably false. There is no "right hands" that can make bolt action as fas as a semi-auto, its just not possible. Even with training, getting one accurate shot every second with a bolt action is damn near impossible. With a semi-auto, its not only doable, its a low estimate. Semi-auto's can be expected to put two or three reasonably accurate rounds downrange a second, but even if you are taking your time, there is no way you wont beat a bolt action.

So the entire military is going to man half of them in 12 hour shifts?

Who will come and arrest people for the violations they find?

Men in tanks and planes have to go home sometime and when your home is the battlefield it makes it a lot harder to hide.

>don't speak to me or my son ever again

When were you in? I used the M16A4

what are some of those?
the only ones I see are for military only

kek

good point, but with the advancement of 3d printing, the proliferation of weapons for the disastrous war on drugs and the fact that you can buy all but the lower receiver on line means that the only thing gun control might do is to turn normally law abiding gun nuts into criminals.

So far as I can tell neither of those are assault rifles as I can not see the selector switch. please post the reverse side and I could tell you.

>has not shot a gun before. show me a picture of your gun with a timestamp

confirmed.

Yes. But it has to be manufactured before 1968 if I'm not mistaken.

They are rather expensive. Spare parts are rather slim, so they are often times are decorative pieces. People do fire them, just not as often as you think.

They are also heavily regulated.

Yes you can, it requires a Class 3 license.

i can't see the selector switch on these pics, its on the other side of the weapon above the trigger guard.

Okay, but can you use gun oil as lubricant to jerk off?

That is my point, no one can tell

Can you attest that military trains in almost all conditions for semi-automatic fire? And that burst and full automatic have few applications on the battlefield (for instance, providing cover) and do not generate the kills that semiautomatic fire do?

If semiautomatic is primarily used in both military and civilian use, there is no need to quibble about the definition.

You would have to or them special through an FFL dealer. You can get an M4 or M16 if you can afford it and pass the back ground check.

Saying "why do you need an assault rifle" is like saying "why do you need freedom of speech"

is what he linked and he said

>Disagree with crap like that. But to each his own

what I asked is
>so you disagree with freedom of speech but not the other amendments in the bill of rights?

the way he stated it is that he disagreed with the amendments stated and I asked a question to clarify his statement.

We don't all get the new stuff.

stop being a little cunt you cant beat the military they have superior firepower and training.
You're little militia of fat middle aged whit guys will crumple

no, don't do that, my buddy used CLP to jerk off once, said it caused a burning sensation.

the bigger black one is clearly more dangerous. It's black and it would shoot bigger bullets from the larger military style extended high capacity magazine clip.

>no one can tell
>deliberately picks photos that dont show the one fucking thing we need to be able to tell
Please fuck off.

The bigger one. It has a .30 magazine clip, capable of shooting 30 rounds in half a second.

Is that a ghost gun?

ar 15?

See:

It's not an assault rifle though. It's just a rifle. An assault rifle is a specific term that denotes a rifle with automatic fire and a fire rate selector. If it's semi-auto only or less, it's not an assault rifle. If it's full-auto only, it's a machine gun.

>implying soldiers don't have civilian families and loved ones
>implying that shit was a panacea to guerilla warfare in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc
>implying soldiers won't splinter off to side with civilians and take military gear with them
>implying chemistry doesn't exist
>implying supply chains locally and globally wouldn't be nearly stopped with reduced work force happening
>implying real life is like your little video games
>being this weak and unintelligent

Wew lad!

The us citizens could easily beat the military in all out war.

Faggots like you also forget the type of people who make up the military would also be some of the first people to join a constitution based revolution.

If there was a popular revolution in America that was based on the constitution there would be mass defection in the military. Much of it would be high command as well, not just low ranking grunts.

no, at least three people on a sub par Sup Forums thread can tell you if you flip the pic. so, no you need to provide all info before we can make the decision. its like you asking us how many pennies you have in your pocket and then mocking our incorrect guess.

You are an idiot, your point is that you are an enormous pussy and those weapons look scary too you, therefor they must be more dangerous or deadly.
The military trains to use both single and burst fire modes. Primarily we train to use single fire to teach ammo conservation and accuracy.

You missed the point completely. It's not about the fact that the military would win in a "fight", its the fact that our military wouldnt be able to withstand a population's worth of resistance for any extended period of time.

the file name used to read AR 15 so this does not count

The M16 is not the AR-15. An AR-15 is a civilian weapon capable of semi-automatic fire only. The M16A2/A4 is a military weapon capable of burst-fire.

AR-15s ARE NOT M-16s!

>Modern day loyalist detected

>That is my point, no one can tell

So what you are saying there is no way anyone can tell the difference if they held the rifle.

let me explain what a selector switch is

In the picture, This is the side of the gun. this is a fully automatic M-16 that the military uses. the Ar-15 does not have the "Auto" function. Even though the outside of the rifles look similar the insides are different. It's like the difference between the v6 and v8 mustang. Both are much different in power but look the same on the outside.

>this entire thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

oh fucking kek-ed right into my cup! good job!

Oh yeah, thats the one that can shoot straight through concrete! The ones with the green tips the military uses.

I don't agree with that because after hurricane Katrina the military took the people's guns and there was no "mass defection" they all followed orders like good boys

Defining an assault rifle as a gun with an elongated barrel that can accept a detachable high capacity magazine is better than defining it as any rifle with a selector switch because it distinguishes an assault rifle from your father’s hunting rifle. You can take away a gun’s folding stock, pistol grip, bayonet mount, flash suppressor, select fire mode, and use a nice wood finish, and it is still an assault rifle if it can accept a high capacity magazine. If it doesn’t have the ability to accept a detachable magazine, then you can keep the folding stock, pistol grip, bayonet mount, flash suppressor, and it is still your dad’s hunting rifle.

You can even keep select fire mode.

You don’t need anything else but a high capacity magazine to conduct an assault. The military does it every day. Select fire is irrelevant.

Read the post I was responding to before commenting. All you succeeded in doing is making yourself look like an idiot.

ok next time use this analogy

a Porshe and a VW bug

to me they look the same