Oldschool Runescape Thread

>Oldschool Runescape Thread

What're y'all doing?

>super restores
>Sharks
>D Long

Do you even RS bro?

fgt

Fighting Hellhounds at level 77. Just getting my Attack to 70 and Defence to 75 so I can wear my Whip and Bandos.

post dubs for a gf

About to do motherfucking temple of Ikov or something. Yeeeee grindan.

Slayer on the Ironman

go fuck with some experiments instead

RCing Bloods on the main

Get a D scim and kill those hell hounds in the slayer cave

Arceuus area?

Got the task from Zanaris, also fuck MM. Not doing that shit tonight.

Yeah man

Also just noticed this get.

Botting

F2p

Rune scimmy Ftw

Damn I don't have internet at my place, or I would be pking.

I did it last night, it's not that hard just tedious

Awwwww yeeeeee

I've done it several times on other accounts, I just don't feel like doing it for now since I already have Bandos and a Whip in my bank.

Fair enough, I'm not gonna be running it again any time soon

I hated that damn quest when I used to play it. Worst quest I ever did imo

wyverns on my ironman

Here was my deadman mode tab the first season of deadman mode, while it was in it's decline. I did a lot of barrows. I think I got around 200 chests before the game mode died, and my alt with all of my stuff on it got suicided while merching and I lost 1/2 of my bank. Haha

I tried old school again, because there were a lot of quests I want to do again like Underground Pass, but it's so grindy to get to that point, even with experience.

Still working on my RS3 guy. Account is about 10.5 years old.

I've never tried RS3, but I've played Runescape for about 10 years, should I try it? I've played a shit ton of oldschool. I don't know why I've never tried it.

Honestly the pre quests for MM are worse than the actual quest for me. I can knock the quest out in about 2 hours. But those fucking prequests man, done them like 5 times at this point because of deadman mode.

RS3 is dildos

OP here, I've played since 2001. RS3 is trash, it's become 100% Pay-to-win and pay-to-play. I switched back to Oldschool because it's nothing like it was. It has updated content and a better community.