/éire/

Bumped cloigeann an chaomhnóir off the ground again lads edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vBBWZZgsPs
youtube.com/watch?v=jlDiFv6S4mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shan't be posting in yank threads

posting here as long as the s*xon janitor stops hot pocketing threads

Do they even sell hotpockets in Ireland?

I don't think they do.

Moot? Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time...

rate my rendition of janny's favourite song lads
vocaroo.com/i/s0vBBWZZgsPs
i never seen them there
theyre quite common here though

>Shan't

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

note how those who were most vocally opposed to my thread are either confirmed saxons (such as an airíoch) or /brit/posters (like the OP with his so-called "kev", formerly irish meme to be sure but thoroughly shtolen by the /brit/s to the point they forgot the meme's origin) and the first poster (using a distinctively saxon regional word "shan't", either as a direct result of his anglo-saxon upbringing, which wouldn't be surprising given his display of the butcher's apron, or direct anglo influence on him, most likely from /brit/ and since no nationalist from northern ireland would shamelessly ape a saxon on /éire/, the former is more likely than the latter). no others in this thread are thoroughly opposed to myself so far, and the evidence is clear nonetheless, with saxon influence greatly reducing tolerance for fellow irishmen

>yer man comes back
>janny who may or may not be yer man bullies us
>everyone else clams up

JUST

Let's go back to talking about Star Wars or vidya like we did earlier today.

growing to like this pasta
is it anti or pro saoirse? its driven sershfrog into a spiral of alcoholism so that's good

>cloigeann an chaomhnóir
Good effort, but it's "cloigeann an chaomhnóra"

french has the best word for gf
it's petite amie
janny is a brit
why not talk about history, havent seen star wars in years and video games are shite tb h

or in fact, why not troll brit/pol/

petite amie is considered to be sexist and only used by grandmothers talking to their grandchildren when they are in 3rd grade

boring poof

well then fuck france
i went to lyons a couple weeks
shithole tb h
fack off

Explain the grammar to me, because that sounds off to me.
"An" and "a" at the end don't seem to match. Really bugs me.

>why not talk about history, havent seen star wars in years and video games are shite tb h

A long time ago there was an American who was so ugly everyone thought he would be the ugliest person in the whole world, but then he somehow made a baby, and IT was the ugliest person in the whole world! And then he died.

Go do that and leave this thread desu.

very rude

You're a boring cunt, no wonder you're not accepted on /cum/

well it wasnt that bad
i dont have much french so i didnt do anything
it was a fucking furnace though
found the /brit/s

playstation>xbox honestly

Stop stealing our memes you mick

*car bombs thread*

ach tá caoimhín éireannach

>he doesn't know his meme history.

Please lurk before posting.

>Explain the grammar to me
Well, you know it's the genitive case, so that's what necessitates the change in the first place. Caomhnóir is masculine, which is why the definite article remains "an" in the genitive case, and is also why it takes a séimhiú. It's a third declension word so you have to remove the slenderising vowel at the end and put a "a" on the end of it.

Most words like that follow the same rules.
Peann an mhúinteora
Saothar an iriseora

I don't remember ever hearing that rule, but okay.

I think "reformed Irish" will have to be a thing if the revival is ever to happen desu.

always have a decent chuckle when xbox players do their autistic rant about playstation controllers

what's your favourite video game and why isn't it Warband

do they have stunted right thumbs or something? lmao
brother got a xbox one for christmas and its kind of shit honestly. the whole xbox live thing seems like a scam

but it is warband

It's unfocused and your only options to get decent guys are to grind forever or to cheat, both of which are frustrating and unrewarding in the end.

Still one of the most inventive and well-designed games though, one I like.

never heard of it

>unfocused
>a bad thing

>only options to get decent guys are to grind forever
maybe in Viking Conquest, Native and most modules are incredibly easy for levelling

>or to cheat
maybe if you're a shitter

pleb

good man

just completed metro last light lads

>I don't remember ever hearing that rule, but okay.
I am right. I'd recommend learning the basics of the tuiseal ginideach. Once you get into the habit of it, you start to bellyfeel the right way to do it, and it being done incorrectly starts to sound wrong.

>I think "reformed Irish" will have to be a thing if the revival is ever to happen desu.
That already happened when they codified Irish. They basically picked the least complicated version of something each dialect had and started calling it Standard Irish.

I think the real problem is that the average Irish teacher wouldn't be able to explain what I just explained to you.

thought it was a bit shite honestly, never finished it

i liked it , was a bit short though

you're gay so fuck off
its kinda funny how every child has the same voice actor, including the child dark one

yeah it is
pacing was good though I thought

Have you played gekokujo?

meant for

ye, it's pretty bland imo apart from the sieges

great map as well

>or to cheat
>maybe if you're a shitter
No, I'm actually good at self-controlling myself into Ironman mode. (In games, not in real life ;_;). I just get bored of wading through bandits to bring butter from fake medieval town to fake medieval town, and want to command an army in real-time. Unfortunately the game can't do much more than let you keep your archers out of the shield wall.

Thoughts?

Did you get the "Spartan" trophy?

The hills are too high.

i noticed that noone wanted to join my party

legalise, regulate and tax weed ireland 2017

our answer to the homeless problem.

I always delete any save I cheat on, so I haven't done it in years

>bored of wading through bandits
fight lords and caravans then fám, or get a mod where bandit parties scale hugely in size as you progress through the game
nothing more fun than mowing down 300 hardened bandits in 1257 or defeating huge bandit armies in Floris
should try punching above your weight in battles as well for renown gains if you've already gotten gud

>Unfortunately the game can't do much more than let you keep your archers out of the shield wall
why would archers be in shield wall

Probably a good 200 of my 400 hours of mount and blade were spent on gekokujo. I fucking loved it. It was great fun RPing as a monk and joning the ikko-ikki. Something about the 2hu soundtrack made the game more fun.

I think 150 hours were spent on native and enhancement mods, and the other 50 spent dicking around in napoleonic wars

>I think the real problem is that the average Irish teacher wouldn't be able to explain what I just explained to you.

They don't even teach grammar in English beyond what nouns and verbs are. State-controlled compulsory mass education needs to fucking die off. It's an obsolete 19th-century means of cultural control.

>That already happened when they codified Irish. They basically picked the least complicated version of something each dialect had and started calling it Standard Irish.

I get the feeling that they didn't go far enough. Far enough to undo idiosyncrasies, and make the written Irish of the past unintelligible, but not far enough that it can function "efficiently" enough to work inside people's minds as a replacement to English. Even with a high level of fluency (which I used to have - Gaeltacht level), there's so many things that have to be translated with clunky work-arounds based on the same limited, standardised vocabulary.

I think I might re-learn Irish (especially if I get the itch to join the civil service), because I'm considering doing a masters in linguistics, and if I do do that, then Irish will be a good "passion project".
What I do know from first hand experience, deeper than most, is that the current paradigm of Irish revivalism is not working. It's been a dreary stalemate, Gaeilge being kept from being swept out of the Gaeltacht, but being kept from advancing beyond it; at the same time, the education system makes everyone hate it, and susceptible through their distaste at the inefficiency (which they see as stupidity) of the implementation of nationalist policies (deliberate inefficiency, I believe) to the worming chorus of West-Brit and leftist voices in the media, Dublin, and the north, telling them all to abandon Irish and become "cosmopolitan world citizens". A paradigm shift (2070) is definitely needed.

Just back from the so called Netherlands

>why would archers be in shield wall
I'm just saying that there's no more you can do with tactics with MB than say "archers go over here and don't charge people", and "everyone else stand here and let the enemy lose the advantage by attacking up this hill.

It's the total war problem.

that implies you're always the defender though
do you always have a preponderance of archers on your side?
but yeah there's not much in the way of tactics

firearms can also change the dynamics of battles if you're playing on a mod that has them

the soundtrack is top tier as well ye

thought it was good. Better than the first. Gameplay was decent. story good too. soild game overall
>Did you get the "Spartan" trophy?
not sure
what do you get that for

Holding the platform in the final battle without dying. I remember that scene being tense, but I didn't think I'd done well until I'd seen that trophy and was impressed with it.
I don't remember much else about the story either.

Is it worth playing through again, would you say, with the "remastered" editions?

I only played the remastered editions and on pc atleast the graphics were pretty sweet
I died in the final mission because I didnt know how to blow up the tank. Other than that none of the game is really hard. Then again I only played on the difficulty above medium but theres 2 more after that

why do they use mph instead of km/h in england? what the fuck
do nordies do this too?

Because they think they're still relevant and that by being attached to illogical, insubstantial things they are being "British innit bruv".

didn't read a letter of that yank post haha

Happy new year lads! It's already 2017 here :)

>illogical
The imperial system is perfectly logical. Why should Brits have to change from the way they've done things for centuries to accommodate the will of Brussels' Eurocrats?

>tfw living in the past

I wish ellen never created this general

oíche mhaith

Yeah, damn those le Brussels bureaucrats of le Belgium non-country (because a country can't have two ethnicities XD)!
They should never have written into the fundamental laws of reality that multiples of ten divide and multiply the most simply of all numbers! Who does the creator of the universe think He is to contradict the imperial measurement system, where no measure's scale relates to any other scale with any consistency!? God must be some kind of Belgian!

>Yeah, damn those le Brussels bureaucrats of le Belgium non-country (because a country can't have two ethnicities XD)!
Do you realise Belgium and the EU aren't the same? Why are you scrambling so hard for Belgium?

>They should never have written into the fundamental laws of reality that multiples of ten divide and multiply the most simply of all numbers!
That doesn't mean that other systems are illogical.

You pro-EU people are so touchy since Brexit. Any suggestion someone is exercising independent thought and you lose the plot.

>other systems are illogical.
The decimal system is optimal. Anything non-optimal is only being kept because of sentimentality or laziness, as is the case with the two *nglo countries refusing to accept the logical way to do things.

>You pro-EU people are so touchy since Brexit.

Jesus Christ, just fuck off back to r/UKIP, you twat.
I've no love for the EU, but I have none for the "UK" or their mealy-mouthed "nationalism" either, least of all when it leads people to deny the sensibility of a system of measurement which possesses a natural means of converting between different sized measurements of the same thing.
Fuck.

>you will never have an older slightly dominant foreign gf who calls you 'little boy'

why even live bais

Autism

>two tall blonde qt russian girls on packed LUAS
>they start talking in russian
>they start giggling
>think it's about me

It's literally every thread on Sup Forums involving your non-country's flag.

Go count how many cubic feet of England is occupied by foreigners, m7. Then measure how many half-stone pebbledy dees they weigh combined, and how many hundreds of mouse penises they've fucked your mother with. AND THEN DIE.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord; He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored; He hath loosed the fateful lightning of his terrible swift sword. His truth is marching on!

>you twat
>Fuck.
>getting this upset over the numbers on speed-limit signs
>accuses me of being a troll because I have a differing opinion
>practically shits himself over a perceived slight against Belgium for some reason
>not touchy

Lad.....

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPOLINE AT THE ZOO

absorbent and yellow and porous is he

Yes, you're a twat.
You've nothing better to say about the fucking metric system than "muh British empire used it", and then you go spouting ridiculous hypocritical memes about Belgium, which was even more ridiculous because the question is the efficiency of the metric system, as if that is some kind of Belgian EU plot to destroy "le Britishness" XD, ignoring the fundamental contradictions of "Britishness" to begin with, and the fact that the whole concept is weak enough to feel threatened by fucking mathematics, and has to have reddit-tier "Irish" like yourself defend it. Weeeew.

i mean america makes sense since they still use imperial even in industry, but britain is almost entirely metric

America should stop using it too, but at least they're honest enough to say it's just laziness and the hassle of it, rather than tie up their unjustified self-importance in ignoring basic mathematical realities.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of espana 82
When little Northern Ireland showed the world what we could do

"Fuck logic, we have tradition"

It's what caused Brexit. Britain is a basket case living in the last century.

and theyre consistent too. only science doesnt use imperial (which makes sense since it's international)
matter of fact ive probably forgotten how to use a celcius based stove and yet i still cant use fahrenheit for weather. probably because i can just click celcius for weather but i only have one stove

go to bed Junker (but I agree)

also stop saying twat

Lads. In my drunken state I've come to a conclusion. You're all sound. Ye who post anime. Ye who don't. And the rest of ye. All sound lads here you all are. Except the yank. He's pure fuckin cancer and needs to go. Everyone else, sound enough sure.

thanks lad

You're wrong lad, those anime cunts need to go.

go raibh maith agat

also who /skyrimremastered/ here?

It's an anime message board, maybe you need to go

the raaa wont stand for this lad

has frogweeb gone back to france yet

agree to an extent

>hehe i don't know i've always been more into white guys. i just think they're cuter i guess :)))

the AAAR has infiltrated my house lads
what do

youtube.com/watch?v=jlDiFv6S4mI

this will trigger the irish language fags

don't be giving me these feels before bed

fuck off gookloving scum

WHO IS THIS

said no white girl ever