Do I drop her Gents?

Do I drop her Gents?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-17YPJqd-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yolo it

Just go for it. She obviously knows what you mean. Tell her you wanna go balls deep.

Aight, what to say next?

Tell her, you want

"Will you sit on my face and let me eat my way to your heart?

Even if you're saying that ironically you're still an edgy little faggot. You are cancer. Please stop wasting our oxygen, you being alive is a biological disaster.

this

Are you autistic? She wants to fuck.

Send her this. m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-17YPJqd-w

I am looking for someone I can decapitate and skull fuck. You look like a whore who no one would miss.

just say "yeah pretty much"

it's not that fuckin hard user christ she already did the hard part for you

Nope, this is unlucky

show da titttuz pls

What the fuck? You're not supposed to pop metaphors this early, retard. You're lucky she's probably partially autistic too and actually said that, sucks you ruined it by sounding even more autistic. Before you try to get laid, learn how to speak to whores properly.

Now offer cash or drugs to change her mind.

damn, sorry dude. :/

Subtle. Way to close the deal here.

"No I'm looking for more, I want to have that feeling of sexual connection that I've been craving since the last 7 months. If our connection grows into something greater so be it"

^
She wants the D but you gotta finess it

rawl

You could've still fucked her before sperging out with that reply and following it by saying just kidding

Damn dude what a slut. You still have a chance though don't be a bitch, persist. You want that pussy, guy. You fucking WANT it. Earn it, fucking get in there dude.

roll

Tell her you're willing to date. Fuck her then don't date. (Or do. Maybe you like her after all)

Who in fuck didn't see that coming?
>"LOL so then what are you looking for Mr Seth?"

How old are you?

Read the op dumbass

Is OP kill?

Mayday! We're going down!

Yup, you're fucked. On to the next one.

eh, honorable effort but I think the ship sailed, guess we'll see though. good luck dude.

Yeah, sure. He's trying to drop her.

No you're not, she's a dumb bimbo and doesn't comprehend whats even going on. She's just laughing right now cause she doesn't understand so she just thinks your funny. you got this, DONT YOU FUCKING QUIT ON ME NOW.

You're golden don't give up now you faggot

Are you autistic, you asked how old he was and got directed to the answer you're looking for.
>Yeah, sure. He's trying to drop her
What are you even implying, that he isn't trying to get nudes or what? Fuckin weird ass incomprehensible motherfucker.

Message her in a week with. «I'm still up for it babe ;)» and leave it at that