Worst Marvel Cinematic Universe film

My vote goes to Iron Man 3. Boring, annoying, forgettable.

Civil War

hi reddlt dcucks

Iron man 3, iron man 1 was so good and they just struck the 3rd movie curse again

Thor 2 is fucking awful and I don't know how anyone can unironically defend it.

The Avengers, Age Of Ultron, the Iron Man sequels, the first Captain America, Ant Man, and Guardians Of The Galaxy are all pretty bad too.

The Incredible Hulk.

I thought Shane Black killed it.

I only wish the end was just Tony fighting all the bad guys in a fucked up suit that keeps getting more fucked up, at his wits end. Having a quadrillion Iron Man suits felt a little forced; "we need a big battle here."

This is the only right answer.

The visual effects and Loki do a lot to redeem the problems of Thor 2, imo. Not of

They're all the same film

The last one I saw was Avengers: Age of Reddit, it was so bad it made me vow to never watch another superhero movie. Every unfunny meme and generic reddit capeshit stereotype just blasting out of the screen for 2 hours. Horrible, horrible, horrible. I wanted to walk out of the cinema but didn't want to feel like I'd wasted my $20. Just seeing the webm of that retarded flying truck or Robert Manlet Jr's EPIC QUIPS that just get forced down your throat makes me angry. So angry. I'm grinding my teeth just envisioning them all making stupid "epic" reddit faces and destroying the city in some cut and paste GCI memefest, before going back to a retarded reddit-tier one-liner exchange and setup for whatever the next shitshow in the franchise will be, probably something that took a month to make and will gross 4 billion dollar from retarded American meme-eaters

Civil War.
They tried so hard to emulate Nolan's success but still have the silly cartoonish plotline and unfunny quips.

All the "set up" movies tend to be the weakest, but almost always lead to a much better movie

Iron man 2 was forgettable, but set up avengers and got that shit outta the way so we could get to the real stuff

Both of Thor movies just set up items or things to be used in those

And ultron was scattered but it did set up civil war

All the money made of that movie renders your opinion worthless and wrong.

This is a new level of autism

Iron Man 2 was worse than 3 and Thor 1 was worse than both

So transformers 3 is good then?

Not saying civil war is bad, it's probably like the third or second best mcu movie, but that's a shitty argument

r u ok?

Anyone who says anything other than Thor 2 or Iron Man 2 is objectively wrong.

Iron man 3 and Thor 2 are objectively the weakest

>Boring, annoying, forgettable.

Just like this thread.

2 is honestly forgettable, since I totally forgot Mickey Rourke was in it.

I vant muh burd

Thor: The Dank Meme

>Homo pedoposter
>Encourages actual discussion with his threads

>Straight pedoposters
>Spam the same memes and literal shitposts every day

Explain yourselves, straight people.

thor 2. I can't even remember a single thing that happened in that movie

According to rotten tomatoes from worst to best:

Thor 2< Iron Man 2

GoldenEye's wife died
Kat dennings showed her tits
Portman got possessed
Loki died but not really

Iron Man 1 is probably my favorite Marvel movie but it honestly just went downhill from there with Iron Man and all the movies It had to have been Disney buying them out because the darker themes disappeared There could have been so much potential with the villains and Tony's alcoholism

HOLY SHIT BTFO

Iron man 2 and 3 and the Thor movies are garbage also avengers is too serious for what it is, civil war is their bet film yet

You're mentally ill
I'm going to start posting this in Marvel threads

Thor 2 and Iron Man 2 are the worst by far

Who the fuck did Pierce Brosnan play?

Iron Man 2 and 3 are bad, but Thor 1 and 2 take the biscuit. They are complete, unwatchable tripe.

Thor 2 is probably the shitter of the two, though.

>iron man 3 above ant man

Agreed. Iron Man 3 is the worst of the MCU films by far. Was a pure shit show on every level.

the only good part of 3 was when he called the kid a pussy

Fucking based

Do you think these film makers really care about anything other than the bottom line?

They could care less what a bunch of internet trolls think about their movies as long as the theaters sellout and the money pours in. Look at it from their standpoint and not the fedoracore meme spouting retard stance and youll see how Hollywood truly operates. Our opinions dont matter to them when its a blockbuster.

Please the last Fantastic 4 was with out a doubt the worst Marvel film ever made.

You didn't talk about quality of the product not from a money making standpoint, if that was your point then well, no shit, Hollywood doesn't care about quality, that's why you'll get transformers: bumblebee in 3 years

Not even mcu, but even then elektra is worse

I don't remember Kat showing boobies. Post scene

>Robert Manlet Jr
This is some 24K autism

A tie between Thor 2 and Iron man 2 probably. Though I find IM2 to be shockingly watchable when rewatching it every time I catch it on TV while Thor2 is just the most boring shit except for literally 1 scene. And there's things wrong with other Marvel movies but those 2 movies magnify all those problems like the critical lack of interesting villains, dumb comedy segments in the worst places and plot full of things that seem like blatant filler.

I was originally talking about OPs opinion which in that context means nothing, you were the one who spergged out on Transformers for whatever reason.

It's the first shitty successful movie that came to mind

>Kat dennings showed her tits
Deleted scene?

I actually liked that one. One of those "it's a bad X movie but a good Y movie" kind of deals I guess. I went it expecting something not good at all but it held my attention for the whole movie and I enjoyed it for the most part. Overall really not that bad of a movie if you weren't expecting a faithful FF movie.
But you know, what the fuck would be a "faithful" FF movie anyway? I mean I guess making a 1:30h live action version of one of the episodes of the 90's FF cartoon while eliminating some dumb cartoony shit could work but I dunno. I think I'm more of an FF fan than most Marvelfags these days but I gotta say it's a weird franchise to adapt, weirder than obscure shit like GoG and Ant-Man, to the point where I don't really care if it gets adapted faithfully as long as the unfaithful thing isn't total boring shit.

I think the best bet for a "real" FF movie is a 60's period piece, there's this weird thing about the FF where their whole vibe never quite escaped the 60's like Spider-Man, X-Men and almost everything else did, and that doesn't necessarily mean it's un-adaptable in modern setting just that it would work the best in a 60's setting. The FF is almost too "classic" and old-timey to fill with a modern vibe without changing it too much, hell most old comics and even modern ones suffer from that imo but the FF especially.

they are all good.

I guess TIH is the """worst""", but they are all better than BvS so that makes me a happy camper :)

It's definitely either Iron Man 2 or Thor 2.

Iron Man 2 is more broken from a story standpoint, but at least it has entertaining moments. Thor 2 is more structurally sound but it's just a chore to watch.

This. Especially the ultron part, now that civil war is out you can tell that it was just the prologue to civil war. Fuck what marvel named the movies, this is the real avengers 2.

The first Thor. I thought it was boring as fuck. Wasn't a bad movie, all the other ones are just better.

my niggers ==b

>Hey guys I posted a picture of the Gotham kid for the 300th night in a row!

Yeah, I mean, I totally get why people don't like it. The plot is kind of a mess, the human characters are useless, and Malekith is lame. But I still really enjoy a lot of what the movie has to offer, mainly the two things you mentioned. But also I thought Heimdall had some cool scenes as well and the way they mixed the sci-fi elements and fantasy elements together in this one were well done.

Personally I like the Iron Man movies least. Iron Man is so much more better when he's playing off other characters. By himself you just watch an arrogant rich playboy doing whatever he wants for 3 hours until some villain comes and threatens his lifestyle.

Not that they're bad movies, they're just the least enjoyable for me.

Iron Man 2 and Thor 2 are without question the only two choices. Anything else is just trying too hard.

The bits in Brazil were interesting and there were a few good scenes between Norton and Tyler. Iron Man 2 is just nothing, it's so bland you can't even spoil it, I dare you to spoil Iron Man 2, it's so by the books you can't even spoil what happens.

IM3 was definitely the most disappointing

You're missing Hulk. Honestly this is a perfect order besides Avengers being waaaay too high.

Iron Man 3 is easily the best Iron Man and definitely in the top 5 movies in the MCU

Is ant man good?

Age of Ultron is straight trash

haven't seen it but it's supposed to be yeah

yes

ITT we identify different shades of brown

Good is probably the best word for it. I think it's a better version of Iron Man desu.

I don't know, I think the first Iron Man is the best MCU movie

>throw three adjectives at it
>I guess that's my review
Wew, lad.

I think the first two acts of Iron Man are fantastic, but hate the third act. I'm also not a huge fan of the Stark character in general, granted this was his most likable performance.
Ant-Man however, is good all the way through and I love Scott Lang.

>Iron Man 3

of all the by-the-number Marvel movies you could choose you go with one that actually took some risks? it was an Iron Man movie where Tony doesn't have his suit for most of it. and it dealt with a now-outdated villain in a really smart way, by using that idea in a modern context. in this case a bogeyman to fuel the industry of war.

it wasn't a perfect movie and ending sucked ass but come on. when Thor 2 exists and you choose Iron Man 3 as the worst, chances are you're reacting to the fact that Iron Man 3 was sort of different and you just want the same formula over and over.

I see, Ant Man was the most enjoyable MCU movie in awhile I'm a sucker for heist movies. But man I could barely sit through Age of Ultron, I liked Vision and that's about it

And Vision is better in Civil War than Week of Ultron

Holy shit are you fucking stupid? Thor 2 is the worst OBJECTIVELY.

Thor 2. I can't even remember what happened. Then Iron Man 2 and 3

Captain America 1 is the worst, with Iron Man 2 in second place.

that's your bird

It's a struggle between the Thors, the first cap america, age of ultron, iron man sequels, the hulk and in retrospect the avengers.

actually they've had quite a lot of failures

Hulk
IM2
Thor DW
Guardians
Winter Soldier
Avengers Aou

>Nolan's success
?
Memento ?

From worst to best
Thor 2
Thor
Hulk
Iron Man 2
Avengers 2
Iron Man 3
The First Avenger
Antman
Avengers
GotG
Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Civil War

>1. Winter Soldier
>2. Ant Man
>3. Guardians of the Galaxy
>4. Civil War
>5. Avengers 1
>6. Iron Man 1
>7. Captain America 1
>8. Iron Man 2
>9. Avengers 2
>10. Iron Man 3
>11. Thor 1
>12. Hulk
>13. Thor 2
Debate me nerds

i'd say

iron man 3
thor
age of quipbot

would be the worst ones i can recall. i never saw the hulk though.

>tfw no one is posting The Incredible Hulk because no one even watched it

Hulk is better than Thor 1 because Hulk had Emil.

Agreed for the most part. Never seen Antman.

Civil War is pretentious garbage

You should. It was fun.

Thor: Ragnarok, probably

They're taking a movie named after the apocalypse of the Norse gods and turning it into a wacky quipfest about the crazy space adventures of Thor and the Hulk, featuring the star of Dear White People as Thor's new love interest, and Tom Hiddleston waiting for his last Marvel paycheck to clear.

lol'd

best to worst

>civil war
>iron man
>the avengers
>the first avenger
>winter soldier
>ant-man
>guardians of the galaxy
>the incredible hulk
>thor
>iron man 2
>thor 2
>iron man 3
>age of ultron

none of them are above an 8, a lot are very close and can kinda be tiered (but not quite), and none of them are below a 5; except the last 2. im3 is a 4 and age of ultron is a 2.5.

>Both of Thor movies just set up items or things to be used in those
Except the main theme of Thor 1 was character development of Thor.

>Thor 2 is fucking awful and I don't know how anyone can unironically defend it.
Came here to post this.
At least IM2 had that scene at the end where they teamed up to fight all the drones.

Breddy gud list m9

I don't read Superhero comics, so take that into consideration;

>Good

Ant-Man
Guardians Of The Galaxy

>Watchable

Iron Man 3
Iron Man

>Boring

Iron Man 2

>Took all of my willpower to force myself through them because they were so fucking boring and shit

Captain America: The First Avenger
Thor
The Avengers

>Literally so fucking godawful I had to turn them off

Avengers 2
The Winter Soldier
Thor 2

Avengers 2 I made it probably what I guess was the halfway point of that endless screeching action finale.

Winter Soldier about halfway.

Thor 2 about 15 minutes it.

So I guess Thor 2 is the winner.