Why did the dialogue for this episode sound like it was written by a 5 year old?

why did the dialogue for this episode sound like it was written by a 5 year old?

Vaguely veiled "DABID" thread.

DABID

Because it was, Bravo D&D

muh watch has ended

this here BEGINS

THIS ENDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't as bad as the last 2 episodes. Although that fart scene really knocks it down a peg.

>I'm not a God
>I know you're not. I saw your pecker. What kind of God would have a pecker like that.

BRAVO D&D

This was the worst episode of the entire series.

>you will never suckle Jon Snow's average, cold dead dick while cleaning his corpse

why live lads

this episode was tolerable, what was really cringe was the fucking hurt durr
>awkward moment with le witty dwarf

Tormund's dick jokes are funny and appropriate though.

lmao

10/10 i fucking laughed.

>Using American slang when they've used 'cock' up to this point

This show is really going full-on tumblerina.

Is this game of thrones or night calls of a suddeennnnneeeeew

because as bad as GRRM when it comes to plots and goofy descriptions his writing especially for dialogue is still really good.

They don't have any books to copy paste dialogue from anymore so now 100% of the dialogue is coming from two NYC jews with no real talent for writing at all.

That varys scene was one of the worst written things I've ever seen. Is he a villain now?

>varys is in the light
>slavery-supporter is in the dark
>this was the last time they spoke as friends

holy shit it's like poetry. in my point of view daenerys targaryen is evil and the slavers are good

>"Dude" said Tormund "this Ramsay cat has at least 20 good men!"
>"Oy Vey" replied Jon

Bro these white walkers are hella pissing me off

I thought GRRM wrote some of the dialogue before in some of the seasons, he's not doing it anymore?

>now go fail again
What did he mean by this?

It's all part of GRRM plot to make you think his dialogue in the book is high literature.

>literally fart jokes

He decided not to write for the past two seasons so he could finish the book before season 6 ruined it. But then he couldn't finish it on time even with two extended deadlines. In other words he's a complete failure

this whole season has been garbage looking, poorly acted, and the fight choreography has been LARPer youtube video tier, what the fuck happened?

>you did the right thing even though you died
>keep doing the right thing

he spent 90% of that time watching the NFL, going to nerd conventions, eating, writing about the HUGO awards, and going to his stupid movie theater he bought

of course he will never finish the book.

The guy who played the Umber was actually not bad. I was kind of shocked given how shit the new actors have been.

>Roose killed off in hilariously stupid fashion
>Bolton house and the rest of their allies still follow an obviously insane Ramsay for no reason.
>Stannis storyline butchered.
>Davos and Melisandre are friends with no attempt to even justify why.
>Dorne handled at the level of a Lifetime original movie.
>Doran Martell murdered and Dorne taken over by feminist bastards with no justification for why that could happen.
>Jon resurrection happens in the most hamfisted way possible.

why can't I stop watching this shit season

I imagine things are only going to get worse

He's definitely succeeded. Sup Forums could literally write a better script than what happened on this episode

Because there's nothing better to do on a Sunday evening

is davos ever going to find out that melisandre had shireen burned alive? you gotta think he'd kill her if he found out the truth.

Hopefully in 20 years when GRRM finally finishes the damn books, they can re-do the series properly with writers that actually understand the characters.

i think there's a better chance i'll be dictator of the world in 20 years than there is of GRRM still being alive and actually having finished the books

poor olly

literally out of shit to work with

you'll notice the HBO leaking in even more than usual

>If I ever have an idea like that again, punch me in the face

what the fuck. Tyrion would never say something stupid and Hollywood movie original like that

GRRM has no master plan desu. He's swimmin in dumptrumps of shekels, why write?

Because as bad as GRRM's writing is, DnD's is a lot worse.

DABID
DABID
WHAT IF DA MAYSTA MAKES DA POOPY NOISE

>DWD released in 2011
>Already 2016

Just fucking shoot me. Next book won't even be good but I'll wait 10 years for it

because it was, D = 2.5 years of maturity

>that sitcom-esque talking about someone behind their back while they sneak up on you
>cue the seals barking
D&D if I wanted shitty hamfisted comedy I'd watch big bang theorey

This was a meme episode for the most part

>Cringe in Meeren
>Meme Tyrion dialogue
>Cringe in the small council chamber
>DUDE FARTS LMAO
>King Cuck becomes a Christfag
>Meme dialogue in Winterfell

Worst episode of the season so far. What is this Dabid meme though?

>melisandre: davos i burned shireen alive
>davos: it's okay, keep doing what you're doing, i like jon now

>he's right behind me isn't he

I mean if they are going to be goofy they might as well goof it up.
>pycelle talks shit about Gregorstein
>he walks in, each of his footsteps causes the surface of the water in the cup next to pycelle to jump
>pycelle, still oblivious, talks shit as the small counsel slowly turn their heads toward the monster
>pycelle finished off by saying that Gregor's mother was one of the finest lays in westeros and that he wouldn't be a good monster seeing how he got killed by a faggot dornishman even when he was alive
>he then notices their looks of horror and asks: what are you guys looking at?
>the small counsel with their jaws unhinged each point a shaky finger in the direction behind pycelle
>pycelle slowly turns around, sweating and shaking, to see the 8 foot tall beast behind him
>pycelle nervously adjusting his collar, looking up at Gregor says, "Listen Mr. Clegane I can explain"
>Gregorstein throws a pie made out of his necrotic organs at pycelle's face
>Jaime quips "well pycelle isn't the only one in this room to eat a rotten pie this week"
>queue laugh track and 90 minute commercial break

that actually sounds pretty in character for book tormund

The dialogue has gone to shit because the show is out of book territory so they have nothing to go on other than GRR's notes.

Based on the season so far i expected the scene to play out like this:
>Varys: If you tell me who you work for, I'll spare you and your son.
>Whore: I do not work for anybody *stabs Varys*
>Varys: (shocked) H-how...? W-why...?
>Whore: In my point of view, the enemy is men who come to me making threats. No matter who he is.
>Whore wipes her blade as Varys bleeds to death on the floor.
>Next scene: Ellaria Sand gets a raven telling her that her allies in Meereen have slain the spider. She exchanges a knowing smile with the Sand Snakes

Does is seem like they're's been a lot more F-bombs lately? I feel like i'm listening to the joe rogan experience

Keep it in the general please:

Honestly GRRM might've come in and written that line

this desu