Post desktop, no cleanup.

R8

Nice bg op. Where to get?

10/10 Mercy 4 life

ubuntu?! grow the fuck up

yo i love club penguin

no cleaning? fine but im a little busy

I'm on my phone so here's an equivalent I guess

you android faggots are the scum of the earth, i hope thats you in that wallpaper

Bump

>Unaware of Papa Franku
That's some quality autism, son

>being proud of knowing some 2-bit youtuber that 14 year olds beat their meat to

>Minecraft
>Tor
>fuck you obama
>friendship is magic
>Manga to be translated
>weeb wallpaper

I love you Kanye West

You can't be serious

dead fucking serious, android is shit, prove me wrong

Do you even sort ? I bet your room is a fucking hell hole . Your desktop is enough to judge you you get it ?

>android is shit, prove me wrong

imgur faggot GTFO

Share wall

NO! right here right now

Thats nice

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Android, is in fact, Linux/Android, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Linux plus Android. Android is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a functioning Linux system made useful by the Linux kernel vital system components comprising a full operating kernel as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of Linux system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Linux which is widely used today is often called “Android”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux Foundation. There really is an Android, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Android is the utilities: the programs in the system that Linux allocates through the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The utilities are essential parts of an operating system, but useless without a kernel; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Android is normally used in combination with the Linux kernel: the whole system is basically Linux with Android added, or Linux/Android. All the so-called “Android” distributions are really distributions of Linux/Android.

This is my old one, I feel it's worth posting.

umm explain?
>imply not your real desktop

His rap videos have pretty decent wallpaper material

eyy der b0ss lokn gud

They do

that nazi meeting image was uploaded to imgur just today, if you found it, you browse imgur

Fucking narcissist.

for the love of moot can you be any more of a fucking idiot

You still come to b

>also look the time
Faggot

Truly the summer is here

Can you inhale my farts?

truly you live in the wrong country

What lockscreen apps?

summer fags are just all over this thread. so cringy

What

True
>tfw
>trump will never be our president

anybody can change the fucking time in windows you fucking moron

Most of out already outgrew Sup Forums

i kek'ed

I actually never went on Sup Forums a lot, I occasionally visit when drunk (like right now)

PNK SZN BOIS

I only come on late at night when bored

I'm running Windows 7, but I kinda like the basic theme.
Any suggestions on how I can improve?
Criticism?

Why Ubuntu? I'm not tech savy, real question here. Is it better than Windows? I have windows 8 and it suck ass

Much better. No viruses unless you install random shit left and right without caring. Easy to update and maintain. Rarely have to touch the command line.

we all know you cleaned up so stfu and let people clean up faggot

>Is it better than Windows?
No. It depends on what you need from an operating system

For you

install gentoo
> I have windows 8 and it suck ass
>because I don't know how to install classic shell
KYS

why ubuntu? cause he is a fucking noob who doesnt know how to use a real linux destro like Arch or Kali

KYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYS
grow up kid, what are you 15?

gentoo is shit faggot, Arch the fuck up or burn your PC

(-:

It has a free equivalent of Microsoft Office right?

Yes, LibreOffice and OpenOffice both exist for both, Linux and Windows.

Nice job summing up a leafy video

>gentoo is shit faggot, Arch the fuck up or burn your PC
You must be gnu here

dont you have summer school to go to?

I'm a vulnerability research engineer and I use Ubuntu as my main OS. Why? Because it's not a pain in the ass to install and use regularly. Even the tech savvy enjoy ease of use.

Yes, it does. For a MS paint replacement I suggest Pinta. It's a million times better than GIMP. It's available in the Ubuntu software center for free.

Yeah i got windows 10 fuck off you judgemental savages

Oh, really nice. I'll look more into it. Thank you based anons

>vulnerability research engineer
thats not what that job title is called lier

what certifications do you have?

>dats not a real job
>implying that an employer can't make up a position name and hire you anyway
You're probably underage.

>I'm a vulnerability research engineer and I use Ubuntu as my main OS
>go on goiym
>use our amazon botnet os
Die shill

`Share plz.

>implying that you didnt make it up just to look cool. do you even know what certs you need to have a job like that?