What weapon should i kill myself with?

what weapon should i kill myself with?

your hands

Potasium Chloride. Knocks you out, then stops organs. No pain at all. Used often to clean jewelry.

life

A shotgun. You can't screw up unless you are literally retarded.

Kindness, emo fucking attention whore faggot.

Dragon dido in anus

None. Seek the Lord and read his word.

The chance of screwing up is enough that you shouldn't commit suicide with a gun.

If you are going to kill yourself, you need to go deep into the woods. Once you are there, you only need to wait. Exposure to the elements and starvation will do the rest. More importantly, there is little chance of anyone finding you and stopping you.

If you're gonna off yourself, do it in a way that literally no one else has done. I personally have a few i have reserved, I aint tellin you shit

Skydiving, with fireworks and dynamite strapped to your body

a dildo

99.9% chance of death within 10 minutes. A person putting a shotgun in their mouth and pulling the trigger is almost impossible to live through. If you do survive, too much of your head will be gone for you to be able to thank your brain stem for doing its job.

Don't limit yourself to just one way. Take pills in the bathtub and do the helium bag method with a plugged in radio balanced on your head.

I'm writing that down. Race you to it, fucker!

If you fuck up, you could be found, and saved in time. You might even be permanently brain damaged or paralyzed. That is the exact opposite of what you want to have happen. Just the chance, however small is too much to kill yourself with a gun.

don't kill yourself
come find me and i will suck your cock

Chad Bryant
Salt Lake City Utah
[email protected]

The Gabler edition of Ulysses

they say drowning is the best way to go: euphoric. just don't hold your breath, let the water fill your lungs

>found and saved in time
Since you didn't understand my last post, you'd be totally brain dead. No thoughts or emotions. That is death, fucking retard. If you think it won't kill you, eat a bullet.

First, don't kill yourself, second,

Whatever that's like the most painful way to go.

Nope, painless. It's only painful if you hold your breath because then you asphyxiate.

Fuck a wasps nest

Ruin everyone's day and do it via train, don't be a idiot and lay on the rails. Extra points if during rush hour with everyone heading home.

Kek

Nitrous oxide (N20? NO2?)
Dosage: Unknown
Time: Minutes
Available: Dentists supply would be good
Certainty: reasonable
Notes: Asphyxiate yourself with laughing gas. Nice.

latterly die laughing.

any anons in the Ohio 330 area would help me off myself? I just don't want to live past tuesday

A table and a cadaver.
Chokeslam the fucker onto the table from the top of a building.
What could go wrong?

7 pints of battery acid injected straight into the bloodstream. Your blood vessels will pop even if the acid doesn't melt you from the inside.