I wish I can just quit my job and just play video games for the rest of my life all day...

I wish I can just quit my job and just play video games for the rest of my life all day, with the occasional going outside of course. How do I do this Sup Forums? Do I just apply for foodstamps and welfare, or just I just pretend I have a disability and get disability checks? Are disability check enough to live off of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It makes you a worthless human being and you will commit suicide within a year... work is healthy

I married a woman in a rich family

How do I find a rich woman to marry

stop being a cuck

What if i want to work on my own projects instead of for some greedy capitalist's interests?

Then start your own small business. Buy a restaurant or some shit

Save up money, & learn to day trade. That's what I do

As long as you're doing something bemeficial to society who cares who you're working for. Go for it if you can make money for yourself while providing something people actually need.

Die in a fire faggot

Fuck you chris, I can't stand you.

I feel you OP. Adult life sucks, especially if you don't have friends.

Unfortunately for you though if you're in the US it's pretty hard to get by without working. You gotta move to one of a few European countries for that.

>beneficial to society

I used to think this. Then I realized I don't owe society a fucking thing beyond the income tax I pay and everyday common courtesy. Otherwise people and society can get fucked. I work for my family and myself.

Lets say I move to a EU country then... How do I do it then? Might consider it...

One begs to differ

If you take in any of the benefits of society thenthis isnt true. If you live off out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and keep to yourself then fine.

Yeah I always fucking hated that saying. You don't owe society a damn thing. You work for yourself and yourself only (and maybe your family too). As for society, fuck them. They help themselves.

Sorry pal, happens all the time and not a damn thing you can do about it. Bunch of niggers and Mexicans abuse foodstamps and lie on papers

Agreed and we should kill them all and the programs that allow this.

You mean those bankrupt/soon to be bankrupt countries?

You'd have to look into it yourself.

A while back some guy said he was from Ireland or something and survived off of disability. He was only given a few hundred pounds or whatever a month, but he said his home was government owned and he only paid like 27 pounds a month rent, might've been utilities included.

Those countries are also cucked to the max. It's no longer a white continent lol. With the influx of refugees and immigration, give it 15 years before whites are a minority there.

i've been unemployed for 9 months. i thought it was great too, for a month. now im sitting here with a brand new pc, even got a GTX 1080 in it, on fucking Sup Forums because i finished doom in 6 hours and i literally cant stomach the idea of playing another round of cs or overwatch.

keep it for the weekends and you'll always have something to look forward to.

>be a femanon
>get pregnant
>repeat
>get foster kids when you can't get pregnant anymore.
>bonus bux if any are disabled.
>kids bux are more than adults.

I know a few people in my old town who are doing this, one daughter is following in her mom's footsteps.

>be male user.
>actually be medically disabled.
>disability checks are below poverty level.

Guy's can't game the system too well.

You have to diversify your games and you'll never get bored. Go explore the fallout wasteland, play around with skyrim mods. Those two games alone will provide like 500 hours of new game play. Play Dota or whatever the fuck is mainstream now days.

Or more like

1) be femannon
2) fuck some guy and stuff his cum in your pussy without him knowing
3) repeat with few other guys
4) collect govt benefits and of course child support!

Enroll in college (something challenging)
Find employment (Anything)
Date(Anything)

Youll become too busy to play video games and eventually not even want too.

Youll quickly realize all video games are just loser portals.

played fallout 4 to death. played skyrim to death.

replayed mass effect and dragon age trilogies. got strategy games, got RPG's, got FPS.

trust me, in one month you've finished everything twice over when all you do is game.

1) already graduated
2)already have a career
3)date as in girls? Already have a girl, which is why I want to just quit my job and have sex/video games all day. That seems like a content life to live. Maybe even sex/video games/weed all day and I'll be the happiest dude out there.

Play some runescape... Jk. But seriously... You said 9 months unemployment? Do they force you to find a job within a deadline? How much per month do you get from unemployment checks?

Or are you living off savings?

Earn a living like the rest of us, you fucking degenerate. You can play all the videogames you want when you're retired. Until then, suck it up, faggot.

This fucking dick weed thinks you can just fake a disability and get checks like that. Well wake up retard, you need to be DIAGNOSED by a DOCTOR with a REAL disability and then go through the process for years while getting denied multiple times. Trust me, I know, I have an actual disability, not Down syndrome like you.

>child support
Good plan if you can snag a worth while guy but that doesn't always work out.

What happens (in my State) is when he falls behind on payment - he goes to jail. And that costs him to stay in, And they take his drivers license for not paying Court costs/ jail fees/ child support.

So he ends up going back to jail and getting deeper in debt. Helluva hole to dig out of.

people on disability are leeches
i am working on getting a leech's benefits removed right now

chadlee anvil bryant
rec.sport.pro-wrestling
"I always win"

It took me a month you mong

>I have an actual disability

Is it autism by any chance?

disability is not enough to live off of since rent and house prices are so damn high. the only people who pull that off are women with kids who divorced their husbands. you'll never pull it off. i know because im disabled and getting paid from it and i never can get by properly.

Autism is a disorder, not a disability.

Yes there is a difference.

if youre in your career and want to quit to play video games all day you made a mistake in your career choice.

That's why you make sure the guy you fuck is stable and has a career and money. And decent looking femannon can just walk up to any guy at all and flirt and the guy will go for it. It's now up to the girl to poke holes in the condom

Your stupidity is beyond belief.

[different disabled user]
Your paperwork takes longer than a month to be processed.

I'm calling you on it.

Shut up you damn autist, not my fault you turned out to be retarded

i lived off my savings for three months. moved city twice to find work. more savings gone.

eventually moved in with my parents at age 28 to save money and get work.

i get centrelink (aus welfare) in the amount of $570 a fortnight. it barely covers bills. after 3 months they send you to a job agency to try and get you a job. those places are fucking stupid and the cunts just make you fill out resumes and sit through "interview technique" sessions. i have no money left to try and move again and there is zero fucking work in the town im in.

its not fun man. you see your money go and the last 10 years of your effort slowly draining away, every day you stay out of work makes you less employable. a good chunk of the jobs i apply for even state "long term unemployed (3 months) need not apply".

not only that, because im in a remote area (literally an hour from brisbane is classed as remote here) im applying for jobs online. the % chance of getting a job from an online application is 2%.

dont leave a job unless you have another one lined up bro. trust me. i would literally suck your cock for a job.

>Dating a disabled girl.
Nothing happens within a month.

Side note: You can get loan forgiveness if you have a disability

Thanks for your input brother. I'd imagine the way aus and the US works in cases like these are different. I'd recommend moving to an actual city and not just stay in a low populated town like yours. More opportunity

>loan forgiveness
Isn't that only student loans?
I had to go to court once on one of mine. Told him to "get fucked and eat it" because only the Feds can garnish my bank account.
Court did rule in their favor but they couldn't collect.

Fuckin preach you Merle hagred looking mother fuckwr

The real beef i got with all this consipiracy shit you know man is that we all have to get along but you wonder who isnt and its all like where do the not getters go gettem and you look on the tv and you see the faces embraces the hatreds. I found this bug spray that gives me the intoxicating euphoria i love most

OP I have an idea.

Eat a lot. Get fat. Maybe 350 pounds. Claim disability.

Collect the checks then lose the weight you gained.

Problem solved.

I know the feel man

sounds like you've made your mind up mate. i wish you the best of luck on the road ahead. enjoy your gaming bro.

Yes sorry i thought that was implied but yes only student loans.
Personal loans = no forgiveness but a having disability would save a loan shark a few steps

I know a guy that, to the best of my knowledge, really does just collect disability for being fat.

Guy's gotta be over 300 pounds and got a job, but straight up told his boss he can't work more than 24 hours a week or he'll lose his disability checks.

I'm on disability because of high anxiety, paranoia, adhd and asperger's syndrome. I got a job because of how worthless and boring I felt, getting out is good. Take it from someone who's in the position.

Boss should've fired him right then and there, fucking worthless.

get a twitch/youtube account

/thread

Same. I don't give a fuck about others, what motivates me to work hard is my daughter, my girlfriend and my mother who raised me and my brother by herself.

They should have, but the place is hurting for people so bad. They'll literally accept anyone that can pass a background check, and won't fire you unless you really fuck up, or lie.

Prime place for worthless fucks.

lol where the fuck is this? i wish i could work in a place like that here in montana.

this is sarcasm btw, but i'm genuinely curious. what is it and where?

restaurant is probably the single worst idea for an entrepreneur

here's an honest way dude. 100% real shit here bruh |
|
V
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Believe it or not it's the company that does security for AM General, the company that makes humvees. Unity security. It's in Indiana.

Why? I see them everywhere and literally I never heard of a closed out restaurant.

Either that or open some corner store in nyc