Snapchat - what's the best iphone app right now for autosaving snaps?

snapchat - what's the best iphone app right now for autosaving snaps?

thanks fellas

any ideas?

In for answers

Oh damn

definitely needing an answer if anyone can help. will share all wins

Casper but its not autosave

That's one of the reasons I don't have an iPhone, as far as I know yoy don't have any options. Maybe you could jailbreak ypur iPhone and then use a screen recorder. Don't you have an Android you could use as a burner phone to save snaps?

I don't have a spare phone, I didn't think the iphone was going to be such a dick about it. the app store looks full of them but they all look dicey, was looking for the best one on recommendation.

Yea all of those are bull don't put your login info in them

I'm sorry for you, user. You should probably go old school and record those snaps with your laptop camera.

This suggestion brings back old memories

damn. well if I need to bust out a camera and do it manually I guess i'll have to.

Can we at least see the girl you're trying to get those nudes from?

these are both them. they've sent me a couple each but I can't save them. tinder sluts in Denver btw.

so yeah I wanna save these lol

Damn OP, isn't there someone's smartphone you could borrow or something like that?

my roommate has an android. is there an app he can download that will do this? his isn't rooted or anything. just a stock Samsung.

here's another girl.

Try AZ Screen Recorder, that's the one I use.

Yeah, you can use basically any screen recorder app.

damn. i'll have him download it. thanks bros.

And share the wins maybe

you have my word

I'll save these then, good luck user

Snapchat is great

Dammit OP that was fast! How long have you've been working on this slut?

Not op
Just a random guy who saw the thread
I worked on her for a week then we met she was so pathetic she needed attention and love
And I gave her what she wanted