www.futhead.com

so he is going with the hitler haircut.

dead game
dead general

>dead game
no
>dead general
yes

Been really thinking about not getting 17 lads, it will be like £160 for the same old bullshit, I'm in div 2 and it's just tap ins and bollocks every game I don't even enjoy playing it anymore but I'm addicted.
Help me.

That's the best div I've ever made it
I'm now in eternal div4 winning 4 games in a row and then losing 4 with two ties

Buy it senpai and just don't buy points it will be £100 cheaper

>I'm now in eternal div4 winning 4 games in a row and then losing 4 with two ties

Pretty much the same here lad.

>£160

you what son

Plan was to get super delux for them free totw and then points to hopefully pack some decent players, sell them buy fallout 4 and return to FIFA when the market has settled

And it's not even that hard sometimes you'll lose no matter what this bullshit game always do the same or disconnect me for no reason

Nah it's always a bullshit longshot that goes in from any of the opponents players and it always drops down into the bottom corner and beats the keeper every time no matter who you have

>super delux

>being poor

Or defense that just suck and do nothing

wtf? I'm not a fifa regular (I only buy it every couple years) but in 15 I went to Div 1 pretty easily. Is the game harder now?

You don't have to spend £160, you know this right?

>He doesn't have a pack addiction that costs £50 a week
Do you even play this game

I don't think I've ever actually packed something good enough to warrant an addiction, my teams are all players that cost 20k~ each
My aim was to get Suarez at some point this year but it doesn't look likely, I don't know how you guys do it

I packed the Bayern version of Hummels last night while streaming here but the best player I've had this year has been Pogba which is shit. I always get one year i get a lot of good players and one year getting next to fuck all. Last year i was pulling Bale, SIF Isco, Hazard and this year i have had maybe 3 IFs.

Post your team lads

>It's ANOTHER longshot goal conceded into the bottom left hand corner

Make the best team with WHITE players only.

Easy

>people unironically
>Buying xhaka for 5k just because he is arsenal
>Buying nolito for 4k just cuz of city shield
>Buying matip for 6k
>Bartra for 3k
>Hummels who moves in the same league for 2x the price
Literally kek

>Hummels who moves in the same league for 2x the price
I sold the one i packed for 38k last night

There's only 2 white people in that team you fucking moron

>There's only 2 white people in that team you fucking moron
Thats the ruse friendo

also

>Turkey
>France
>White

Sorry, my bad mate

I wasn't including the Turkroach, only the two french fries

I can't even get out of div6

Use TOTS Jardel plebian

FIFA is fucking turd. Like really fucking shit. It stopped being good about five years ago? How the fuck do you guys still play this awful excuse for a game?

Bumping with TOTS Marco Ruben

Man when I had this guy he scored a fucking stupid amount of goals per game. I played like 3 games with the team before selling it and he had like 14 goals. Might have to buy him back and make a cheap squad around him.

Lol I love when they ragequit

7-0

>Man when I had this guy he scored a fucking stupid amount of goals per game

You should try iMOTM Vargas

Benzema misses a lot like what the fuck is his problem

Fuck the ref not being transparent

>muh realism

>7-0
>-
>0

so this chem glitch thing... that means that on fifa 15 fiorentina cuadrado >>>>>>>>>>> juve cuadrado?
juve cuadrado is useful for hybrids with the strong link

How do you use the GK properly?

Mine just flop to the floor when faced with any shot

you let the AI handle it, do you pull the keeper out a lot? thats not good and who is your keeper

He's based as fuck. I changed my Uruguayan squad up a bit to have him and IF Tevez up front. So good.

youre all faggots anyway

Not Harder just wank.
£80 for super deluxe with 2 totw players a week (hoping for something decent like 2if ibra or whatever.) then points to pack something decent when everyone is going for crazy prices otherwise i'll be spending all game barely making coins as i don't trade.
If gotten Bale (350k), Modric (when he was like 30k), Kroos (19k) delay (19k).
and a lot of shit.

You know you there is nothing to achieve in fut? Why even bother to play when you only get fucked by ea without any compensation

Because career mode is too shit and Seasons gets boring. an interactive career mode would be great

Bump

good team

Stop playing 15 you cuck

>using meme players

Vargas is the meme player that can score 5 goals in one match

Thanks for bumping the thread

Literally no hope of even controlling my defenders or my players even controlling the ball anymore.

Rate

>one nation team
>futwiz

Where's the fun in making the Polish national team?

I don't understant, it was recently confirmed that Ultimate Team in form cards are bugged since 2008 but you STILL continue to give Electronics Arts money for this.

Even worse, you spend HOURS playing Ultimate Team.

I pretend it's a world cup game.

I have spent over 2000$

pay debts you fucking cunt little bitch ass gay faggot

Besides 41212(2), 433(4) and 4321 are there any other worthwhile formations this year?

Git Gud

What else am i supposed to play?

BASED AMERIBRO

The game still works like it always has. Nothing at all has changed. Non day one cards don't play worse they only play exactly to their card stats which are still significantly better than most regular cards. The only thing thats going to change is when this is fixed they are going to play better, pushing their value up

Pokemon GO

so am I right? stop giving your soul every year to EA

How's TOTS Buffon ?

>iMOTM Vargas scores ANOTHER rabona goal

>being so shit at a videogame for kids that you have to pay to win

Hopefully he gets nerfed, shitlean cocksucking faggots

>nerfed
He's only going to get better when the chem glitch is patched

I never understood this. Unless your playing with one arm, you should be able to reach division 6 practically undefeated. Not only that, you get those catalogue boosts, if you don't spend that you should be able to save up 50 k. Sure you wont have messi or Ronaldo, but you can build a stacked team with that. I think this season I built an all silver MLS to take me to div 4, something that cost like 3k for a full squad.

What the fuck Wales why, fuck this sport and fuck you too

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I built two discard squads (probably lost about 200 coins per team discard but made up on games played) that carried me to div 5 doesn't mean people don't want to play with better players