How does it feel to speak our language while we don't even bother to know any of yours?

How does it feel to speak our language while we don't even bother to know any of yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JeKPIRopsAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>while we don't even bother to know any of yours
We ought to start language courses in elementary school

We have gotten lazy about being in the international community

Why? Everyone speaks English anyways.

I went around all over Europe speaking English only. What a bunch of cucks. I'd be pissed off if some foreigner didn't know English here.

why are y'all not able to use your own language properly?

But I never speak your language...

hola señor está a entenderme yo creo que tu sabes lo que estoy hablando maricón hijo de un perro ayayaya arriba

No one speaks British English outside of Britain, fucking moron.

Go travel more.

I have been to remote villages in Vietnam, and people knew English. Feels good to be on the top.

I do enjoy speaking English.
Its a nice language and I am really happy that I can communicate with so many people through it

I speak two languages
How many languages do you speak?

I believe you have me confused for a Mexican

I don't speak Spic. America doesn't speak Spic.

Sai tranquillo che tra cento anni una lingua di origine latIna (non la mia, grazie a Dio...) sarà quella più importante nel tuo paese

People everywhere in the world are taught British English when they take English classes.
Nobody wants to learn the piece of trash dialect you call American ""English""
You cant even speak your own language properly. Sad!

English. We have no use for other languages in America. Everyone in America speaks English and English only.

Germany, Israel, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Latin America, etc. all learn American English

Even Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

But you do, at least 30% of your population does

t. chicano

30% of our population isn't Chilean?

I feel the same.

Your loss

It should be mandated by law that Americans be taught both English and Spanish. They're the two most used languages in the west. It would be good for everyone to know both. Especially the disgusting beaners who refuse to learn English.

Both statements are technically wrong

>our

>How does it feel to speak our language while we don't even bother to know any of yours?
pretty good user

Why should we? I'd rather have our children learn programming language than other languages which will be dead in 30 years anyways.

We learn English since middle school but most don't master it cause no interest.

Superior, cause you're lazy stupid fucks

I gave you the reason you fucking idiot.

Yet, here you are speaking our language.

Not my fault that your language is so inferior that the whole world doesn't know it.

Well most people who came here aren't the educated type. They're more the pick strawberries type. Nothing wrong with that. I just wish they were properly taxed.

I envy you. Cuz other language now is useless. Languages except English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic total useless shit cuz 1.5 humans can speak it.

>Being monoligual
>Something to be proud of
MURRICA amirite?

>our language

spanish?

no, we speak British English you fucking mongoloid

Bullshit. Texan here. I know English, Spanish, and Japanese.

Fuck you op if you failed to learn, dipshit.

Cabron, we speak both is Tejas. Pendejo.

Ih, I'm Anglo too.

Based Texans

How's your LISP, or Forth?

Retard. Learn everything.

>your language

It makes us feel better than you dumb monolingual muricans.

It doesn't count if you have to learn English, pal.

Learning more languages means you're smarter.

Why would you be proud of speaking only one language? Even if that said language is considered the most important.

>Sous-entendre que je soutiens tes conneries

Fuck off OP you're making us look worse than we already are.

El americANO

ITT: Muricans proud of being dumb fucks. Again.

Your average American can't learn a new language because he's more retarded than your average nigger living in Europe.

It's called ENGLISH, not American you dipshit.

>b-but every1 speaks "american english!!" xDDD
No such thing. You can't modify some words and expressions of a language and call it yours.

Right now we are shopping for land on Mars.

And your cunt?

The American English Dictionary says otherwise. Why so arrogant?

How does it feel to know we cucked your language so hard you can almost understand ours just by checking the similar words?

The average debt ridden murifat sure is thinking about buying some lunar clay.

>implying you just didn't call it this way to pretend you aren't descendants of your british tea drinking overlords

Good, actually. It allows us to fuck your women.

You are stupid.

I said Mars, not the Moon, a.k.a. Luna.

Go back to making bureaucracy.

>It allows us to fuck your women.

french women don't want mutilated mushroom cock, paco.

Spotted the cuck faggot.

Makes me feel smart

The French taught Benjamin Franklin how to eat pussy.

The rest is ... history. And yes, French women actually love Americans. Just learn some French and bam: panties are off.

>says a literal nigger

Smegma much?

Get bent, bantzman.

Can confirm this.

>panties are off.

not when they see your non-functioning dick, sanchez.

Doesn't matter, point still stands

>lol you will.
It doesnt matter what Farbe you are. John will be Juan. Leroy=Elrey y a los Tyronne les vamos a llamar "Cansado" para trollear. Build the wall. It is easier to cook with presure.

I wrote that I am Anglo. Read much, Ian?

Our women are filthy whores. Next time you want to fuck a French women, be careful : maybe she let a chimp fuck her and got AIDS.

>literally too fat to keep clean
>just cut it off instead

>amerijuan
>anglo

of course you are hernandez.

Mexicans dont circumsize, you dumb pakistani nigger.

>americans don't circumsize

lol ok jesus.

And I once lectured at Cambridge in compiler theory. So piss off, wanker.

Also English girls taste divine once they bathe.

I don't care as long as you come here to learn things from us.
youtu.be/JeKPIRopsAQ

>And I once lectured at Cambridge in burrito theory.

What's your ethnicity?

But you forgot my thrust into your girl's hairy pussies. Proper bantz decorum, please lad.

Fulham Road, bitch.

>literally the smartest man in mexico
>still only qualified in burrito making

>muslim pakis criticizing circumcision
These really are the end times.

mashallah inshallah, brother

I speak 3 languages, which gives me a lot of opportunities. Feel pretty good tbqh

>speak
?

It's brilliant. I can walk around with speaking 3 languages fluently (and know a fourth one a little) and I can impress Americans left, right and centre. It's pretty amazing, even though speaking 3 languages in central Europe doesn't make you special at all - it's like the bare minimum.

>speaking two non-American languages
Pashto and Urdu?

Kek, but I'm originally from Germany. Good shout, though.

Feels pretty good to know several languages. Allows me to speak English to you one moment, then talk shit behind your back in German the next moment.
No but seriously, language is just a tool for communication. It's not surprising that foreigners you meet in America speak English, because they are tourists. But in their home country, not everyone speaks English, contrary to what you might think. My family doesn't speak English at all. Many of my fellow students speak broken English. This "everyone in the world speaks English" thing is a myth.

I can't speak for every school in the country, but I learned British English from class 3 to 8, then one year of American English, and then 4 years of just English with whatever version we want.

There's no civilized countries that speak Spanish.

Hola

shouldn't it be like
>there are no

Actually in many countries (including estonia) british english is the english taught in school. My teacher used to be very strict aswell, if you used "gas" instead of "petrol" you pretty much got shouted at

>our language
I see this is a bait thread. Move along everyone.

Djordji pls

yanks really are shitting out the autism today aren't they

There's really no need, as you can tell from the internet foreigners actually have a better grasp of the English language than native speakers do. It's an easy language, phonetically speaking it sounds cool (I mean fucking German is like listening to nails on a chalkboard while Italian and Spanish are inherently funny and goofy, French is just...like rapidly farting though cotton).

Bottom line, everyone should just learn English.

>he says, as he talks to his sex-pillow in norwegian

I don't speak your language. I speak British English.
Your version of the language is unrefined, with the retarded idioms and whatnot. So I decided not to learn it.
But I still fucking hate Brits.

Why do you guys keep using the word for northerners whenever you talk about us?

60% of Germans speak English according to the EU.

I have no doubt that I could move to Germany and never learn one word of your stupid fucking language and live speaking English only

>Brit english doesn't have retarded idioms/slang

because it rhymes with shit tank and thats a pretty decent description of americans in general

You'll feel right home, Jamal