Why don't you switch to Linux, user?

Why don't you switch to Linux, user?

bump

Because it's better to develop some webapplications as on Windows you have the limitation of folders

because fuck you

I used it for quite a while but I like to be social and Skype on Linux is only at like 4.4 and barely functional. I now just run Linux on a vm on my esxi server and connect to it when I need it.

From Linux? Why?

Plus I have a 980 ti and game somewhat lightly

>980 TI
>game somewhat lightly
>somewhat lightly
>lightly
>piss on yourself

r u h3ck3rr?

nice kde you fucking child

muh games

Because i want to play Games like Skyrim, Just Cause, GTA V

such wow!
can you hack me?
My ip is 127.0.0.1

Because rebuilding the kernel everytime I want to start notepad isn't fun

there is no place like home

>home

Because I'm neither a NEET nor a loser.

you made me wet, here is my ip 207.58.189.99

I use Linux on my laptop but only for anonymity purposes. Tor + Windows isn't good apparently.

>but only for anonymity purposes
what exactly do you use it for?

Ayy resurrection remix bro!

It's GNU/linux

no its not, is it that hard to use a VPN faggot?

No, you dumb shit
127.0.0.1 is loopback or localhost
~ is ${HOME}

I want to kick the faggot who started this one in the face, repeatedly.

Because I don't kid myself with hacker illusions of greatness and I actually want to get work done, not just look like i'm getting work done.

Because nobody writes any fucking software for it.

NO FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT! THATS WHY I SAID THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME! OH MY GOD HOW DO YOU NOT NO THAT! SERIOUSLY! GOOGLE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1

Been using Linux since before it reached 1.0.0 and installing it required more floppy disks than I owned. It's too much trouble to take it back to its roots now and rip out all the Windows inspired shit, so I prefer to use the BSDs now. Or Solaris, that's still a nice OS.

ikr? Fuck these plebs. CLI for lyf, nigga. Who needs a GUI, fuck these kids, get on my level, git gud. GUI fags gtfo, CLI is for real men, fuck convenience, asswipes don't know CLI.

Hipster fgt

>Not smart enough to use Gentoo

Haha. Worm.

I am not mad at you, I'm mad at the stupid faggot that originally linked 127. and home.

THAT MEANS HE USES IT FOR CP.

Probably cause I have a gf

oh, then why'd you reference me? i know what it means

Spiderman?

No support from Adobe.

On xubuntu (ubuntu with XFCE). It does what I need without being too flashy. Plus it's quicker and less resource intensive than windows. Also, I installed an aftermarket 1920x1080 panel in my thinkpad T450 and the brightness settings work in xubuntu but not in windows.

I like Linux on my old laptops. Makes them run a lot smoother than Win 10. I don't know why but Windows 10 just eats up 99% disk usage seemly randomly.

Although on my desktop it lacks way too much application support to be worth while IMO.

why did you delete it alex?

Lol, doxxed myself. Enjoy.

>Ubuntu

Because I have no reason to. My PC with Windows 7 can play games, be used as a media center, produce music, and browse the Internet just fine. I don't program or anything like that, so I only ever used Linux (Ubuntu) when I had shitty Frankensteined together computers so I could get it started and pirate a copy Windows.

Minimal install, it's great
go install Debian instead

It does what I need it to do, is widely supported, and is resource light. Do you not like apt or systemd or something?

The only real problem I had with Ubuntu was the unity interface, and with xfce all those problems are solved. What do you use, and why?