5. Stanton
6. Johnson
7. Rojas
8. Mathis
9. Chen

Free game on MLB.TV bitches

Reyes is back.

>signing a domestic abuser
Why is New York so classless Sup Forumsros?

Will Wright be in the dugout tonight so he can do retro meme handshakes with Jose or is he stuck in his containment cage in the bullpen because he can't dodge foul balls?

marlins are betas

I've been waiting so long for this day but the circumstances are so confusing and weird. I've saved all of these Reyes images so I'm going to post them all.

Yes. They're the first franchise in North American sports history to sign a player who is either a former murderer, gambler, domestic abuser, junkie or tax evader.

Wright was always too white for those. That was more of a thing with the Latino players. Wright was kind of the less grumpy Hank Hill of the team.

>Batting leadoff
>#7

Is it 2011 again?

Remember when he had hair?

I thought Chen was gonna break out this year. Shows what I know.

Syndergaard, Matz, Harvey, and deGrom will all blow out their arms

I kind of hope not

Remember when Harvey was fit enough to pose in the Bodies Issue?

First team to celerate it

I'm only tuning into this game because I want to see Barry be happy
Please make my dream come true Mest

If there's one thing that's objectively great about Reyes coming back it's that it actually means there's a fast guy on the roster. I know he's not 2006 fast but he's still leagues faster than anyone since EYJR?

Texans/Hamilton?
>sign former druggie after relapse
>sign him after he caused death of a fan
>celebrated for coming home

From the thumbnail I honestly don't even know what this image is about.

Really grasping there, bud

Reyes viciously beat his ""wife""

>eric young jr.
man talk about a 1-dimensional player
reyes is fast, but he's also a proven major league hitter, even if he's past his prime
we unironically started alejandro de aza in games this year, we can use his bat too

idk how celebratory they've been
Reyes had to go before the media and do his whole contrition act and that's about all the fanfare I've seen from them

if he does good then its fine but if he goes 0-4 itll be non-stop wife beater chants tbqh

>removing reyes after his infield single

cheeky as fuck

>viciously beat
[citation needed]

Reyes with the Cespy sleeve

Cespy must be so happy to have a new spic in the clubhouse

Tommy john surgery

>no charges brought
>wife didn't cooperate
>"viciously beat"

Ulnar collateral ligament

Nah bro he just put his hand around her throat and then pushed her into a glass door. She was fine, he never actually hit her.

>wife shut her mouth when a powerful man pays her money too

Wow!

charges were brought
victims of DV often don't cooperate

that being said, I really would like to see where "viciously beat" is coming from

Bone spur

HERE HE COMES

Rotator cuff

>dat ovation

stay buttpained, cuck. nice trips tho.

wife beater
wife beater
wife beater

Labrum

I have family in the army in Ft. Bragg when the team beat the Barves and my brother got me a ball signed by Based Stanton

>tfw

>strikes out on 3 pitches

Cut this bum

shit AB my man

Elbow tendinitis

I STILL LOVE YOU

Lmao all these stupid faggot mest fans cheering on their stupid literal fagot icon and he strikes out

I love Reyes. He did what he did and it's whatever. But it feels a lot like a solution to problem that doesn't exist. All the talk about him was his "energy" but we don't need that energy so badly at the moment.

we do however need the speed

He's not a third baseman. Before Reynolds was demoted for him, we already had five guys on this roster who could play middle infield.

this. why the fuck is DFAza still here

He didn't get nearly enough time to get his swing back. He didn't play above AA and, even between there and Brooklyn, he hit .138 or something.

>caring that a guy beat his wife when he can hit
Seriously only fucking pussies and women give a shit he beat his wife. Fucking Einstein abused his wife.If you are good at what you do who gives a shit

Which only helps if he could get on base. Those numbers he put up this past week in the minors have me a bit worried honestly.

>John Maine
>Julio Franco
>Carlos Gomez

And Wilmer has been hitting .315 since June. I know Wilmer is trash but could we at least have waited until he cooled off again before throwing a wrench into the lineup?

he was suspended for 50 plus games and then only had about two weeks to tune up. give it time, my friend.

>hileman

Einstein also bit the atomic bomb. He's not a great guy.

BARRRRRRRRRRRRRY

Fair enough, I'm not all doom and gloom about it yet. I'm just glad he's back and hopefully his hitting picks up.

oh fugg wasnt this when they were struggling and they all shaved their heads?

>nuked the nips
>a bad guy

You do know that spitting the atom has done more to prevent global warming than Obama has ever done

damn, look at us actually turning DPs

>the president's accomplishments pale in comparison to the splitting of the atom
Tell me more.

>people ITT complaining about a guy who was just having a bit of cheeky banter with his wife when the man that has done more than anyone else by 100x to destroy the integrity of the game in Barry Bonds sits in the opposite dugout.

Barry also beat women on the reg back in the day when he roid raged.

Pete Rose isn't allowed in a ball park dumb fuck

I don't understand why you're mentioning Pete Rose but I hope you don't honestly think that that's accurate information.

WHY CAN'T WE HIT THIS SHITTY CHINK PITCHER REEEEEEEEE

>betting on his own team to lose games
>not bad

>National League Cubes
Looks like another NL loss

kek what the fuck happened to stanton, he's so garbage now

Might end up being the worst contract of all time.
>13 years
>325 million
>.210 BA

>"only cespedes can hit him"
>he hits him

ALL STAR

Time for scoring by homers

wew he fucking crushed that

Ok that guy deserves to go to the all-star game I think

>get named all star
>hit homerun

POTTERY

THE CITY OF YOENIS CESPEDES

APOLOGIZE MARLELS
APOLOGIZE NOW

i'm glad you've picked up this meme i stole from divegrass threads, i like it a lot

I don't understand how you can think that you're making a sense. You appear to be uncommonly stupid.

>headed to the bottom of the fifth
>first pitch was exactly 1 hour ago

Two hour game incoming

When do the Home Run Derby guys get announced?

He plays outfield and Conforto still isn't eligible to come back I think

Crazy how Bartolo can have a secret family to whom he is an absentee deadbeat dad and people just have a laff about it but people are coming after Jose's head at the same time.

speaking of Conforto, does anyone have his numbers and how he's been doing in the minors?

But they were working with four outfielders while Lagares was on the DL.

baseball-reference.com
jerk

Because Pete Rose bet on his own team to lose games. Fucking Pete Rose fixed games

fucking christ loney is slow as fuck
wasn't he supposed to be speedy when he came into the majors?

>averaged five stolen bases per 162 games in his 20s
No. He wasn't, silly.

i think i'm confusing him with juan pierre for whatever reason, probably because they both played for the dodgers in 2007-08

Honk honk

I see Gary has started the "if the season ended today" talk for 2016.

You should be embarrassed rn.

it's because i had only one baseball video game from ages 6-15 and it was from 2008, so i played the living fuck out of it and the rosters were burned into my mind

pretty shit first game tbqhwy Reyes

Reyes' first game has been shitty for everyone except Cespedes because Cespedes is a machine. That's what happens when you shoehorn an enormous distraction into a lineup that had been raking for a week.

nobody can hit shit tbqh so i dont blame him