If I bought nudes off the internet could I sue. For never receiving them

If I bought nudes off the internet could I sue. For never receiving them.

Nigga am I reading this right, you bought nudes?

You won't, no balls

Better call Saul

Yeah it was like a video off some cam girl. In hindsight yeah the internet has free nudes, should I just cut my losses?

yes, but if you paid like 5-25 doll hairs it'd be pointless unless you wanna waste 1-5k+ doll hars

What a moron.

Found the virgin

You should totally hire a lawyer at $200 an hour to win back your $20 you lost.

Will probably only cost you like $5,000 when it is all over. Totally worth it.

did you fall for that shorty with the nigger that photoshop all their big ass pics and scam morons buying them?

ha no nigga you are the virgin, you fuckin paid for nudes on the internet xD

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid retard

virgins

Nigga fell for this bitch

I mean it was just 15 bucks not that much money. I should have thought about it but I was horny so no biggy. Word to the wise don't use kik

That was actually me and it not like you've never done anything stupid either. It not taboo people but goats and mail order brides online that's weird

neat quints

If this chick said ay to got a 60min vid of me riding that dildo rapping the Sesame Street tune you too would have fallen for it.

virgin

OK OP give us the story.

found the actual virgin

Yep so.

anal slut

story is OP forgot to tighten his chinstrap and paid for nudes on some bait website

If the person is registered as a business, like a modeling agency and they don't pay up you can pull a civil case
>Pointy nose jew here

I'll right so I was on a thread on Sup Forums and found one of those kik threads. Anyway I'm bored so I look through the think and find an app that finds people you might be interested in on kik, wondering if I could find some girl to talk to and meet up with for drinks. Anyway some girl says she is selling vids. So I'm like ok what do I get to see, she said an anal bid and then her riding a dildo for another vid for 15 bucks. I wasn't really thinking so I sent the money. And an email address to get the vids. All it said is that the payment went through but I never got the vid tried messaging the person with no response. It wasn't t a lot of money but I won't be doing that again

I know I won't get the money back which is find just would have waisted it anyway. It's just to have others no make the same dumb mistake I did.

Yes!!

>Photos and videos of smoking hot naked girls doing virtually fucking anything are available in literally infinite supply on the internet, within 5 seconds of searching
>Paying real money for nudes
For what goddamn purpose
This is entirely your own fault

only virgins get quints. Think of of often you'd have to be on Sup Forums to get quints.