Why is this country such shit?

Why is this country such shit?

refugees

Liberals
If only Quebec and Ontario were banished, this country would be so much improved

Where do you live in Canada?

Vancouver. Goddamn Chink invasion.

Is this Brevik?

thats like 50% of the country.

lol. More of a fiction than what's actually the case. I saw a report on CTV last month where lots of people in Vancouver were asked what they thought the percentage of homes owned by foreigners was, and most said between 45-70. It actually turned out to be 3%.

Trudeau

gun control

When will weed be legal already ?

Whatever man I just don't like the Chinese.

This. That guy is a fucking cuck faggot.
>huuur duuur gay pride for a month and refugees everywhere huehue

Liberals are toxic wastes of life.

Op's faggotry, why can't you die or go to murica and never return

1.29 times more pricier stuff than the US

Vancouver huh. How's your winters? I hear you get a lot of rain more so than snow? Winters here in Toronto are horrible.

True but citizens of the US make less than Canadians no?

Rains a lot. It's depressing.

That's definitely one thing.
I thought our laws seemed reasonable, until I became a gun owner
I firmly believe that nobody who is rational and knowledgeable about guns and crime can logically be in favour of gun control laws, because knowledge makes them all look fucking retarded

I'm not a people person but if I have to be around people then it's the Chinese. Their language sounds like random sounds to me, so I don't have to overhear pointless conversations; they keep to themselves; and they don't pose a threat.

That's what my coworker said that it rains so much and it's do depressing that there's a high suicide rate in Vancouver. Still I'd take the rain over snow. Screw snow it's so cold here in the winter.

Never
It's a promise from DUDE WEED, you should have seen this coming.
Or, when he eventually gets around to doing it, it'll be such a massive clusterfuck of pointless regulation and bullshit that it won't even be an improvement
This is the future the leftists chose

I live in Calgary, I'm mostly jealous because my motorbike has to sit in the garage for 6 months. At least people in Vancouver can feasibly ride most of the year

China man detected

Doesn't stop 50 of them living in a rental

I'm white AF you best take that shit back nigga

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU OVER MY HEALTHCARE PLAN

6 months? Why?? I know nothing of Calgary. You saying you guys have snow for 6 months?

there's just too many entire cities look like china. I was born in Richmond and they just piss me off at this point.
Old people suck their cocks for money in the housing market.

>white AF
>nigga

Pick one

Well I don't live there so who am I to say what it's really like

If you think its shit then leave or run for PM, butching about it is pointless

Yeah it's a snowy hellhole for half the year
I would take rain over snow any day of the week

I'm pretty sure Canada has some top tier weed so at least theres that

Neither do I, but I just assume all CTV and CBC news to be completely inaccurate. When I visit it seems like a crazy amount and they are mean as hell.

>The Arrow quietly fading away in the back
RIP in peace, you never even got to prove yourself...

Political correctness: the game, that's why

>be me
>bc
>born and raised in surrey
>near Vancouver
>kindergarten
>my class
>thirteen indians
>two chinks
>only white kid

I too was born and still live in a city that has seen a sudden rise in a minority group -- specifically indians and arabs-- so I can, to some extent, sympathize with you, in the sense that it kind of pains me to see the place that I have grown to love being trampled on by people who really don't give a shit about the communities they move into.

This just in conservatives are faggots, and now the evening news...

> post rejected state
fucking kek

Because it's hard being a racist man.

Why don't you go to Eastern Europe you will find all the whiteness you need.

Please. It is the liberals letting the natives put that final nail in our economic coffin

the Chinese just move here and ruin the housing market for anyone that isn't some old boomer. I'd be surprised if half of them speak a word of English.

I was genuinely surprised: I actually thought that the Liberals weren't so retarded that they could recognize that we need natives to account for government money
But
>DAS RAYCISS!

funny how you went for racism...
Are you projecting?

How's that corporate dick tasting? Like that big neoliberal cock in your ass?

You're fucking wrong, Canada is perfect (minus a few exceptions)

> source: Am American

>Because it's hard being a racist man
No I can assure you it is very easy.

lol the old people nowadays don't seem to give a shit about the future generations. They'll screw over all the young people just to get in a few more cruises or prolong their life for another 6 months. Fuck the elderly man

are you one of those surrey jacks?

They worded it differently, but amounts to the same thing. The new education and training center just has a new sign, but the money is still flowing out the same.

The local college has doubled its student count, but classes remain empty

>wake up in current year
>Look at the news on my phone in current year
>80% of the population is now foreigners from some shitty third world country that wants them dead
>why should we celebrate bringing in 30 000 refugees...?
>Because it is current year

>Everything is fucked for young people
>Way harder to get a proper job, own a home, everything is fucked
>Turn on the TV
>"Retirees are now struggling to afford Florida vacation homes and sailboats everything is terrible a bloo bloo bloo!"

It's 2016 and you're seriously posting this shit?!

The only reason the people in this thread have been giving is muh chinks muh Indians

I went to a good enough private school and I clearly remember all the whites were like muh daddy will get me job and used to spend all their time on smoking weed and driving around in their dad's car.

And then when I went to Waterloo I wasn't surprised to find 10% of classes consisting of whites.

Chinese people have given way more to canada,all the research labs and educational institutions are filled with Chinese.And above all they take pride in Canada and will happily lay down their lives for it.

Look I am not trying to be a stupid liberal bitch,but I love my country and I can bet that I have contributed equally if not more than most whites in Canada.

same feeling bro.

Go back please.

Fuck you I can post whatever I want in current year

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Me and BERNIE FUCKING SANDERS are going to pass a bill that will prohibit you from having opinions!!!!

You're days are numbered shitlord!

>thinks a west coast chink is the same as an east coast chink

Go back to where? Sounds like he was born in Canada.

Go back to Europe, cunt. Oh wait, they won't take faggots like you. Best you head down to America. You can go vote for Trump.

>lay down their lives for it
bull shit. If they do make any sort of contribution then it's only to help there own kind.

And don't play the race card. chinks and indians are the most racist people on the planet. They only suck white penis but to all other races, especially blacks, they treat like dirt

Getting in the US is fucking hard afaik
Trump probably won't make it easier either.

Oh well, I think our border control needs some reform (especially looser in areas which are not effective). Not that I'm a liberal cuck, just want something effective.

too many canuck cuck in candida ruin everyfink so can't have nice fings now

A lot of impotent conservative cucks in this thread. Keep guzzling that neoliberal cum. The corporations love you!

l m a o go back to ontario whitey

The only bern anyone would feel from that faggot is their assholes' when he's finished bending you over and fucking you and the economie

If that's what it takes

Victoria BC reporting in

>economie

I AM TEH SMERTS

Victoria, better weather than Vancouver, and without all the chinks

China.

England.

What did you expect from a trump fanboy?

Nothing, a lot of the people in this thread sound like they'd leap on Trumps cock the first chance they got.

Quebec And Saskatchewan, they're both embarrassing

If you're from the U.S. or England kindly fuck off.

Fair enough, good to see someone else disillusioned.

Albertan here. Pretty much this.

lol m8, I've been awake for 25 hours, I apologize, I didn't know your trigger was bad spelling, *economy

The asians arent as bad as the two types of niggers. Couple hours north of toronto, it is okay where I am at for now. Driving anywhere south and I see way too many sand niggers and chimp niggers

Also I'm from Ontario and can whole heartedly say that Quebec is a bunch of pretentious French people and Ontario is single handedly dragging down Canada's economy

Don't try to make up for your niggerdom, just let it shine through. Be true to your cock slobbering cuck self.

HOLY FUCK GUYS

mexico

You are also forgetting the ghetto.

Chinese > Sands tho

of course.

I love being a straight white cis male, I'm also Roman Catholic, but an atheist, I'm of average intelligence and physicality, I'm the epitome of suburbia, fight me you autist I will destroy you with my mediocrity

Fucking Prime Minister Selfie and his cock squad w/ Rachel Notley

Ah, okay. That explains the neoliberal cum chugging fuckboii attitude.

you just going to spew hate or you planning to say something you fucking samefag?

Deport yourself. You are the problem

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but how can you kill what's already dead on the inside

lol fight me bro

What's wrong, did Stephen Harper say no more cock tonight?

Fuck you, you nigger, gaze upon my gets, dubs tell the truth, you are scum

kek