Post yfw this little shit finally died

post yfw this little shit finally died

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OOEGD197CQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dat Thorne bloat face tho

why didn't jon accept olly was too young to know right/wrong and then the redemption arc begins

>too young

Old enough to stab a man in the fucking heart.

Old enough to die for it.

>mfw

Because you're retarded.

>oh yeah lemme just go ahead and forgive the people that destroyed my home and family
this is how /got/ would write a character

they shouldn't have olly accept it, but jon targaryan accepts it, causing olly to reconsider over time

OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED
OLD ENOUGH TO BREED

Strangely, I almost expected Jon to fake them out with the hanging and then let them go. I know it's 200% retarded, but he looked hesitant as hell.

I thought he was going to spare them for a second.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS!!! Fuck this little cunt I hope they show them burning his bitch ass body

i read it in the voice of one of the men on the watch

>but he looked hesitant as hell.

Of course he did.
He was about to execute his own murderers.

That has got to cause all sorts of fucked up emotions to run through your head.

>hating olly
>>>/burlingtonbar/

RUM RUM

REDRUM

>hanging instead of beheading
Did your "father" not teach you anything? Pussy.

*farts*

Beheading is typically a more noble way to die than hanging, which is reserved for common criminals.

Better if he were drawn and quartered.

Now if they kill the cunt snakes, the show will be pretty good again.

Olly is based though

youtu.be/OOEGD197CQ8

>mfw he actually did it
the madman

(Farts)

Me and my familia watching the episode

Plus, he knows that there's nothing after death. Watch that scene when he's talking to Mel, he looks terrified. He knows full well where he's sending them.

Traitors/mutineers get hanged

I can't enjoy fuckboy olly's death so soon after losing based Alliser Thorne

O shit nigger

I think that might've redeemed the episode for me.

That's old Jon, new Jon doesn't give a fuck.

>he knows that there's nothing after death
the average intellegence of a GoT showfag everyone
the whole point of that scene was mel establishing jon as an important figure
"the lord of light must have a plan for you" or something like that. he saw nothing because the lord of light didn't let his spirit die and he was in some sort of limbo or something.

i wonder how the 16 year old kid actor feels watching this scene

That's what she's trying to convince Jon, but he knows there is nothing after death.

You know I felt that way at first, but

This dilemma exists today. Child soldiers are often more efficient, the added benefit is that people tend not to want to hurt children. This makes them an ideal weapon unfortunately.

watch what D&D said about that scene. i'm afraid you're very wrong

Hang in there, Olly!

sorry christfag, there's nothing after u die

At least he died hanging out with his friends

i thought it was implied he took the black. If so then yeah he's gotta accept it like that old blind fuck did when the Lannisters betrayed and murdered his family.

That's the deal. Got nowhere to go or you're gonna get executed for a crime take the black and that shits forgotten about.

Little fuck doesn't get to pick and choose what vows he wants to stand by and which he ignores.

The guy the Hound killed from the brotherhood said literally the same thing.

There was certainly a religious aspect to it. In one sense Snow said 'there was nothing' but in another they said 'the lord didn't want you yet' or something to that effect.

The general feel I got was that the reality is that when you die there is nothing, but people justify things they don't understand by crediting a higher power of one flavor or another.

Both possibilities are entertaining, but the fact remains no one really knows... both in that fictional universe and reality. I felt that the religious uncertainty was done well, because it offered no answer only the question.

Saying with any degree of certainty that there isn't, is just as foolish as saying there is. Both concepts are based on faith, which has no bearing on the scientific method.

>tfw the basterd bowl will be more hype than cleganbowl

Zombie Jon v ramsey and 20 good men, who wins?

fuck off tripfag

Can we all agree that the worst thing about the show is it's audience (U.S.A)?

Honestly, in Canada we make far better shows and the people in our country have much better taste than the fat, horrible, and stupid Americans.

Fuck America, and fuck all of the Americans that are reading my comment right now.

You people truly deserve Trump.

P.S. our women are hotter (and they don't want you)

Is that why your government had to create laws to force broadcasters to air canadian shows?

I think that will be a very good conflict in the future. How it goes is anyone's guess.

Make me, I heard you can become a faggot moderator/janitor and ban me. Which causes me a 10-20 second inconvenience to switch to another node. Stay mad.

also

lol get some sun charlie

Only logic would denote we would be watching those shows if that were the case. Your obvious projection only serves to make me chuckle, and reinforce the obvious.

see

>jon
>knowing anything
pick one
how about you tell me what they said instead of vaguely pointing out the existence of it. seriously, you want me to go searching through all social media and show recaps trying to figure out what quote you might be taking about?
except the pure love of jesus christ
he never really dies either. and he's always resurrected fairly soon after he dies. didn't mel specifically mention this when they asked her to revive jon?

i can say with a 100% degree of certainty that there isn't. are you retarded?

they literally said that jon was afraid because there was nothing after he died. it was in the behind the scenes feature they show after every episode

>Honestly, in Canada we make far better shows
>The Flash production quality
>The Arrow Production Quality
>Supernatural
ehhhhh canada cuck pls

>is just as foolish as saying there is
of all my time on Sup Forums, there has been maybe 1 or 2 tripfags who weren't completely retarded. you are not one of them.

I thought the episode was pretty solid DESU. The "big deaths" in the last episode felt cheap, but this episode didn't have a bad scene.

Ep1: 6/10
Ep2: 5/10
Ep3: 7.5/10

Short drop hanging is one of the most painful ways to die and can take as much as 20-30 minutes.

Beheading, if done correctly is much less painless in comparison.

he's a kid, I don't know if you're aware of this but kids aren't known for being super-rational people.
fucking retarded sperg.

>afraid because there was nothing after he died
that's not equivalent to saying that there is nothing after death in GoT. only that for jon there was nothing, and glorious-tits explained why he saw nothing. think about it, why else would mel have been so hurried to know what jon saw after death? and why would she have mentioned that the lord of light must have a plan for him right after?

>this episode didn't have a bad scene
what is tyrion's scene

ep2>ep1>ep3

the theon/sansa scene alone in ep2 made it the best

Eh, I thought it was fine. The "Tyrion drinking game" recycling was kind of lame, but I liked it in the sense that it poked fun at how hard it was to get interesting dialogue out of Missandei and Grey Worm.

Also, any Varys-heavy scene gets a pass with me.

>>jon
>>knowing anything
>pick one
>yfw he literally knows nothing now

That little fuck deserved to suffer.

>mfw he gets revived next episode

I would ask you to prove so. After you realize you cannot, focus on certainties rather than logical fallacies.

I don't believe in it personally, as if that matters... You've discounted me because you dislike a fact I presented to you. You also feel no need to prove me wrong, which I would graciously accept. I want you to be right.

Fact

There is a science to hanging a man. The drop and knot placement are typically designed to snap the neck. You could certainly kill them that way, but in the way the show depicts it would have lasted several minutes. I encourage you to watch hangings that are similar. Many on liveleak. Pic related.

That's one of those instances where there is no right answer. It's a shitty circumstance, and children are malleable.

I like that you called her glorious tits. They are.

Bad

Yeah it would have been much more brutal than that IRL. He would have suffered much more.

>You kill a man
>He comes back to life
>He kills you for murdering him
>But if he is alive again, does it matter if you murdered him?

He should have pardoned them all and ran them out of castle black.

LOL great funny reply
please, for the love of God, CONTINUE posting

i've died and came back to life. nothing happened while i was dead

Was I supposed to hate him because he stabbed a dopey-looking Mary Sure I never gave 2 fucks about played by someone with the range of a Trilobyte and had a pretty good motivation?

>as if that matters
it doesn't
>You've discounted me because you dislike a fact I presented to you
i dislike you because you think it is a fact. there is a marked between stating disbelief in a claim because there's no evidence for it and stating belief in a claim because there's no undisputable evidence against it. you mentioned the scientific method which specifically employs occam's razor and discourages ad hoc explanations.