I need help.

I want to stop cutting myself..... Hurts but it feels so good

killing yourself would be the most effective solution faggot

Cut down and deep, problem solved.

please seek mental health professionals

faggot its down the river not across the street you fucking pusssy

I am worthless

>inb4 down the road not across the street

I use a candle. I hold my hand over the flame if I feel like cutting. And I also have a lighter than I use to burn myself if I really do feel like I need to feel something.

think about the fact that for every single person who sees your scars. Although they all feel a little sympathy. In the back of their minds they know youre just doing it for attention cause youre a weak sack of shit. Cause you lack the social skills to genuinely ask for help, so you try to make it obvious that your hurting in ways as stupid as literally cutting into your own body waiting for someone to fucking save you.

Get help you retard, asking for it is alot easier than cutting yourself till either you finally kill yourself or someone helps you cause youve managed to cover yourself in enough scars its impossible to not think "wew this guys fucked huh".

Stop cutting yourself, those scars are going to be visible for atleast a year for everyone to see. If you really have to, do it on spots where people wont notice it. And seek proffesional help.

You're right to cut yourself. Aim for major arteries. Fuck off and stop posting this, faggot.

I want to stop......... But it feels amazing cutting myself.....I need to stop.

Cut your head with a gun, faggot.

No you don't. Cut deeper.

It feels amazing. I like watching blood come out of me.

What you need is a real ass-beating one that genuinely makes you fear for your life. Only then will you realize self inflicted pain for sympathy is for women. You don't want to be a woman do you?

You aren't cutting deep enough

I feel you bro i was in the same situation.
But those arent much of cuts :/ Do it right or dont do it at all

Woah you must be so troubled and fucked in the head. Those cuts are way too deep man, you gonna run out of blood soon. Fucking hardcore

I used to get bullied and get my ass kicked in highshool everyday. Cutting myself helps me forget about everything

Your bullies sound cool. I would have kicked your faggot ass too if i had the chance. I wish i could forget this thread. Pic related is the best way to get over cutting oneself.

I agree. Keep it up.

Cut much much deeper please

no it doesnt because when u cut urself u think about all the bullshit that made u want 2 cut in the firstplace

Just take a knife with a hole so you can tie it around your hand (so they dont take it from you) and wear a hoodie or long sleave to hide it in it for the moment and if they want to beat you up just pull it outof your sleave and since its tied to your wrist they cant take it, worked with me when i got bullied and just snapped thank god the cameras picked it up that they attacked me first and it was just self defense gotta low how he was rolling on the ground after i stabbed him abit

You should cut your dick

sure you did kid.

cut into the inside of your right thigh. Cut deep.

I hate myself

The trips have spoken! however he cant cut his dick do to the fact hes a huge pussy that loves attention.

cut off your throat and you wont suffer anymore

Just not enough to kill yourself. you are an attention whore that does not deserve an internet connection.

I hate you, too.

agreed

Please stop. Get help. Get a therapist. Call a friend. You're loved by people even if you don't think so.

This is not a good place to come for help. Please seek it elsewhere. Be stronger than this.

youll be scared for life suit yourself

and if you're a grill just know that guys find it really unattractive

Why are you all so cruel to this person? Maybe this is the only place s/he can come for help. Respect that.

we want a hero now

Don't encourage the faggot he should just kill himself. NEVER GIVE ATTENTION WHORES ATTENTION.

agreed

Because its what he wants no one comes to Sup Forums for respect you stupid cunt. Are you new?

I agree it's a really bad place to come for help, but still.

Ye becuase Sup Forums have been really good psychatrists in the past

he wants attention, are you stupid? who the fuck posts pictures of himself cutting off his wrists?

Cut your dick and balls off

Ik but still don't diss them

But still what? Why should i care in the least. This pussy has admitted to not seeking help and doing it for attention like all cutters. Its one thing when its a girl cutter. When its a man that has no excuse its just shameful. I really don't care what happens to this little cunt. He does not deserve a pair of balls.

Noone on this webpage like attention whores

y not whats makes them so special?

why dont you just drink or smoke or jack off, thats
what i did instead of cutting like a little bitch

faggots forgot THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF 4CHEN "IF THERES NO TIMESTAMP IT DIDN'T HAPPENED"

the same picture gets reuploded every fucking day, its not even op.

I know it's not OP. I've seen the same pictures three times in the last week. I just like saying rude things and telling people to go die.

tagged without actually reading the posts, if you did then keep it up (y)

I hate myself

you should, nobody likes faggots

As I've said in many other similar threads:
I work as a clinician at a mental hospital, and I also fill in working at my county's crisis intervention services.

...Kill yourself faggot.

can you admit that your just an emo attention whore with low self-esteem?