Ask someone who works at Papa John's anything

Ask someone who works at Papa John's anything.
General fast food thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1Ne-2m5MdQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg0eEdSdmeRL8Fr945XIM1LKVhgWqNnFf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sadly...

Is the pizza really better?

Not OP here but the pizza sucks dominos is better

Papa Johns is a billion times better. Veggies are more fresh and the dough and cheese is fresh too
I've tried every company but Papa Johns is the best imo

I just like dominos because the crust and it overall tastes better to me

We arguing about pizza chains here? Alright ill tell everyone my opinion
In order
>Papa Johns
>Pizza Hut
>Papa Murphys
>Sbarro
>Dominos
>Little Caesars (thick crust only)

why doesnt the delivery guy ever give me my damn secret seasoning

you got that right.

Have you ever spat/shot a cumload In a pizza?

Why are the cheese sticks the only good thing there?

No, i work at a reputable location, most i've done is sneak bacon into a muslims pizza

do you daydream a lot ?

Any crazy pizza combos?

Also what state?

Papa Johns dough comes from a truck every day, the veggies are from cans,that shit isn't fresh

Top kek.

All of those suck.
Mellow mushroom all the way

maybe only good for you, but the recipe is simple. Dough, garlic butter (the type we use for dipping ) and mozzerela cheese
yeah I day dream about quitting that shitty ass job
South Florida
and nothing to crazy, buy in bulk and you can save, we usually don't announce our specials over the phone, so watch out for ads on tv or youtube

Lol what papa johns have you seen? I cut the vegetables every morning, two hours before we open, only thing that comes cut is mushrooms

Papa Johns sucks. I dont get how they are good. Is it because next to little ceasars, theyre cheap? I thought maybe papa johns was the cheap shit when compared to dominos and pizza hut. Dominos sucks too but Papa Johns is shit. Their sauce sucks, their bread sucks, and they even charge for that soybean oil shit and once i got cheated with those little peppers they give.

Pizza hut is the best out of the chain. Their pan pizza is the good stuff. Infact, it wasnt until recently papa johns decided to get pan pizza, what the fuck is up with that shit? Pizza huts bread is superior, their sauce isnt sweet, and its the same deal everywhere.

Papa john shouldve left his shitty fucking camero. Thats a shit car too. Football sucks as well. Boring fucking game. I dont get why people watch sports, except for skateboarding that shit is actually entertaining. Papa johns is run by kids. Little ceasars is a better choice is you are gonna go cheap.

Papa Johns is expensive as fuck.

I second that shit, if it wasn't for the 50% employee discount, I couldn't afford that shit, Large cheese for 14 bucks? taking my ass to little ceasers

Worked in one in middle tn for a day, I worked at jets too. At least at jets we made our own dough and sauce.

that would be dumb for a big chain to make those two ingredients ourselves... we can go through upwards of 300 orders on busy weekend day,

everytime i think of papa johns is their shitty fucking bread that gets stale as fuck within the hour. Dont like their hand tossed, then get their shitty as fuck thin crust that will get stale and soggy within the hour. Fuck that shit.

Thats another thing. Atleast when pizza huts pizza is left out, their bread doesnt get stale and hard to chew. I dont give a shit if that shit has preservatives and isnt "fresh". It still holds its integrity of tasting good.
Pizza hut > little cesars. Dominoes > papajohns but both are shit compared to little ceasars and pizza hut.

Lol it's not that hard, really. That's normal business for most pizza places in a populated area, at jets we made that many just about every day until the management went to shit at my location

Plus the 1000$ business orders we used to get. got anywhere between 100-150$ in tips in 4 hours most of the time

agree with you 100% on the bread... shit is like bricks kek
but the again good pizza doesn't time to get stale

do you guys wash your hands before making the pizzas?

You have the lowest shit-tier taste in pizza I've ever seen.

What is water quality like at Papa's house? They serve tap water?

how big was the location? and how many employees? Our location only caters to a specific neighborhood

Tap water for days... Can't drink that shit with out getting diarrhea.. Buy soda instead

see, someone that sees my fucking point.

while were on that legend of zelda fucking sucks. Its a kids game.

at least pizza hut used to give out playstation demo disks when i was like 12.
youtube.com/watch?v=A1Ne-2m5MdQ

What's a camero?

Do you hate the DLPP too?

DLPP?

Sup Forums YLYL webm mashup: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg0eEdSdmeRL8Fr945XIM1LKVhgWqNnFf ...

how many of your delivery drivers smoke weed?

The location was big enough to dine in, we also covered 5 miles of city from the store location

i think like one or two... most are older than 60 kek

we only have a bench kek and we cover about a mile maybe a 2

Disherwasher at a place called noodles and company

I work a lot of hours open and closing.

ama

And about 7 insiders, and anywhere between 4-8 on a busy day,

go to bed birry

4-8 drivers *

Can I see your tits

Whats the average sales for a month?

Is your location in a "black neighborhood"?

No one cares about your shit tier job or shit tier life. Grow a pair and go back to college and get a real job.

im gonna have to say about 20K gross earning... I weekend is about 9 thousand dollars
and no, its white with some monkeys that escaped the hood

wow im bad at math... about maybe 30-50 k with those calculations

Papajohns is pretty bad. They put too much puffed up, yet hard crust with NO flavor to assault your mouth as if they slathered sauce and cheese over cardboard.

Why else do they give you that garlic vomit to mask the entire pizza flavor with

In NYC papa Js is a steal. I can get a large delivered for about $12 bucks. The same price as the Papa J in Kansas City. It so cheap I don't understand how the make money in NYC. Rents/mortgages has high