Fluffy bread. Bonus points for smarty abuse

Fluffy bread. Bonus points for smarty abuse

not op here but any castration or abuse of pregnant fluffies would be greatly appreciated

YOUR ALL NIGGER

fucking jew

OC

That was fucking gold.
Kek

Silly fluffy, didn't it know that diamond is the heaviest metal?

whelp the cancer's here
been nice knowing you thread

I didn't detract from fluffy threads nor did I criticize you.

Quit being a massive cunt and get over yourself.

Do you guys remember that interactable story thing someone made yesterday? where we made him open up a door and rape a fluffy? it gave me an idea on a better way to mae money off selling fluffies. Do you guys want to hear it?

I literally cannot get over myself. For one thing to be over another involves two locations, where I essentially possess only one. I cannot be any location relative to myself. The language of your statement is nonsensical.

Hey, not only are you autistic, but you're a fucking idiot. Good job.

monitoring

Not really possible, unless you have a board physiological profile of me. Given limited exposure (a few posts) this is unlikely. First clause rejected...
Same rationale -> second clause of first sentence rejected as meaningless...

> Good job.
Thank you!

Bump for fluffy content

no

Then sage for more summerfags arguing

no u sumsumfaggo

ok, i'm going to dump the farm because fuck that dude that once sayed that the farm was boring

and one of my personal favorites

this is going way too far

Why didn't they give it the pink one's legs instead

i don't know, maybe because the owner is retarded

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
this is fucking garbage

when will you faggots actually post something new, jesus

when the faggots that can draw produce it, in the meanwhile we can lure more faggots

0/10

so russian it hurts

And the ugly people losers act like hurt the popular people with looks when hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way or like a ugly freak and that's why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and pathatic and ugly and try to be better then everybody and is not worth it and there is another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is ugly and pathatic and ugly and lame
and the ugly guys losers tell people what to do and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and is not worth it and force guys to like the ugly guys losers but the guys dont like the ugly guys losers that is gay cause smell like poop like beyonce but outnumber everybody so has no choice

i never noticed this before, but the foal cans dont even have airholes.

oh sorry "10"/10
Does this help your sore butt any?

not really

and then carpdime was raped by a horse
da

Don't worry little babo, daddy's got the wipes!

just one horse?

>invincible fluffies
My blood pressure just spiked

rosie adventure

this be last
greetings from putinland
fuck pig-hamsters

this one is fucked up on so many levels... how can she bear foals on a diet of shit. and wouldn't it be cheaper to just neuter the stallion?

Bump