Is Ghost the only one left alive?

Is Ghost the only one left alive?

You forgetting Nymeria and Summer there son

No, Nymerias (Arya's wolf) whereabouts are unknown.

Chekhov's wolfpack

its happening

they arent dead as long as you remember them

Will Jon Snow, bran and Arya be the ones to survive to the end?

Ghost- Alive and with Jon in books and show.
Lady- Dead
Summer- Alive and with Bran in books and show. Not shown recently in the show for production cost reasons.
Grey Wind- Died with Robb
Nymeria- Alive and leading a massive wolfpack in the Riverlands in the books. Not mentioned in the show, but probably going to be a major factor once they pick up the Riverlands plotline later this season.
Shaggydog- Alive and with Rickon in the books. Dead in the show.

>They don't know about how Nymeria leads a massive wolf pack of hundreds of wolves throughout Westeros raiding farms

Grey Wind warged into Walder Frey before he died.

Was Summer even ever a thing on the show? What the fuck happened to that little pupper? Is he on the boat with Gendry and co.?

He only appears when the budget allows

I dont even think they showed Ghost walking with Jon when he made his exit tonight

oh hai preston

Now that I think back on it... where the fuck was Summer when those wildlings and Osha almost killed Bran?

Nowhere in any of those scenes.

Ghost, summer, nymeria and shaggydog are all still alive as far as I know

that's so fucking weak

Meanwhile I bet Caloreesi gets paid more per episode than they spend on the wolves all season

fuck this show

That wasn't really shaggy dog right, it's a wolf's head that they cut off. Shaggy dog is waiting somewhere to bust out. It's not Rickon and Osha that they flay and burn when the battle for the north happens, right guys.

Why is Clarke so FAT

I bet that was not shaggydog.

Looked a little to small

>shaggy dead in the show
>implying the umbers don't remember

Where was Nymeria leading a pack mentioned in the books? All I remember was people talking about dangerous wolves here and there.

I always assumed the dire wolves were out hunting or doing wolf stuff whenever they're not around

It probably takes a bit to feed a giant wolf that's still growing

Arya is constantly dream-warging into her.

Arya has a few wolf dreams in the 2nd and 3rd books.

>implying D&D would write white male secondary characters that were anything other than villainous or incompetent

the high sparrows gonna pop up with his dick in a little boy's ass before too long. dude's getting a little too BASED for sjw-pandering HBO

>The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.
Arya has lost her pack. Arya is dead. No One is still alive, in The House of Black and White.

Jon Snow is already dead. Died at the end of season 5.
>Kill the boy, and let the man be born.
>And now his watch has ended.

Bran has been set on a different path. He's become a sort of nature wizard; and his abilities have transcended simply warging into his direwolf. Bloodraven said he needed to learn "everything"; presumably, the truth behind the War of the Five Kings, and the nature of the Others. He is most likely to survive because he's the only one that can tell the real story of Westeros.
>The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.

They mention a few times about a pack with more than 100 wolves being led by a gigantic she wolf and they no longer fear men.

One of the passages in the books shows us how Arya enters the mind of Nymeria, and discovers the lifeless, naked corpse of Catelyn Stark washed up river. (Presumably the same place that Beric Dondarrion resurrected her.)

Feels hit me hard.

autism

live long and prosper

>Caloreesi