EREKTEH/ GRRRORE yurp

EREKTEH/ GRRRORE yurp

requesting webm of bull goring horse, ripping out entrails, and horse galloping

pls

Don't have that one, but I have this

Sauce?

For what fucking reason? Looks to me like the guy has he same shorts and/or appearance as the others. Why are they holding him down and brutalizing him? And the name is leg removal, not leg beating. What are they even hitting him with?

idk shes just a stupid internet slut and she's probably taking a black dick right now

wish I could drug her and rape her slowly until she wakes up and then cut her tits off and

ok gonna go fap now

Kinda looks like Dani Daniels

look like a lawn mower blade rrmmmhmmm

sauce?

what an asshole

bump. faggots

it is summer isnt it?

Top kek

lel xD

I have it, but can't post because it's too big and I can't edit it down for the life of me

that's pretty humane actually

clean, fast kill

Good arm!

that's impressive

Where does 1 acquire that thing jumping on her dick? For science...

You still here, user?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Enjoy the thread.

horsy lost her shit.

death is something to be curious about. it's not that i enjoy seeing living things suffer, it's that death is part of reality and it's very interesting to watch. humor is just a coping mechanism.

Eat shit hippie

3edgy5me

Oh, checked

Good retort.

fuck yeah, dumb fuckin chimps

quads+dubs

what should we do for the dubs and quads?

ive always wondered how someone could bring themselves to do that to another person.

Where are all these feelings getting you? Exactly, nowhere.

goddamn, hope the cops gave him a good beating

>look mom I'm edgy and proud

Monkeys.

Not chimps.

What kind of monster does some shit like that?

Chimps are apes. Apes don't have tails.

If it has a tail, it's a monkey. Good way to remember which is which.

critical damage!

I know, you sloths, it's just funny. (I know you're not actually sloths).

i dont even have a dick but jesus fucking christ why doesnt he just kill himself and save himself the pain

Fuck I've seen all kinds of gore vids but jesus fucking fuck

Sloths are mammals like humans, but humans don't have tails, while sloths do. It's an easy mistake to make, but that makes it simple to tell the difference.

Someone who wants to feed the gators

I can't believe the umbrella didn't save her

I just don't understand how someone could let that happen. If I have a small mark or blemish on my dick I freak out already.

>I'm a girl
Shut the fuck up.

Tits or GTFO.

Holy shit where the hell did this happen

Can i marry her?

Because he has Hope.

Like how some hope these people may be alive

>quads score in gif
nice

>Certain it's not a ftm transdude
You cishits are the worst

Indeed.
Timestamp too please.

taking nudes takes more effort than im willing to give tbh

Brazil, I think.

Man fuck bull fighting

Thank you thank you

>ftm transdude
So... a woman? I don't get what you're trying to say here. Just take a pic of your mutilated flat chest, then.

I gotta stop coming to Sup Forums

It's waaaay cooler than baseball

Man youre a fucking sociopath. feelings make the world a place people want to live in.

I mean the gator can get food himself. Its one thing to watch it happen its another to interfere with nature to make it happen for your amusement.

Or a place you would want to die in...