I got an idea Sup Forums. We should name this thread Sup Forums academy...

I got an idea Sup Forums. We should name this thread Sup Forums academy. Oldfags should post here advices for the newfags. Advices like "lurk moar" arent helpful. Pic unrelated

bump

1st lesson: gtfo

2nd lesson: are you deaf? gtfo, or give me 25$ on my paypal

>page 13

you're a newfag if you don't know what that is.

oldfag since 2005, still lurking although calling b garbage today is an insult to garbage

I think you mean >page 3

all of the oldfags either grew out of this or are at the other place that I wont mention here. I was here at the start I will be here when it ends. ama

hey guys, happy to help.

lurk more bitches.

>encouraging the assimilation of normies

Op here.
To be clear im Not a newfag
I made this threads for the newfags so they can learn something and stop being stupid

>I got an idea Sup Forums. We should name this thread Sup Forums academy. Oldfags should post here advices for the newfags. Advices like "lurk moar" arent helpful. Pic unrelated
Calm down newfag

Op here again.
I repeat again to be perfectly clear. I am NOT, NOT A NEWFAGG.
This thread is a "public announcement" type of thing to help our new friends on Sup Forums

Fucking faggots. I knew you cant do anything nice with those fucks. Advice or gtfo, is it that hard?

Op here again.
Did i mention I am NOT a NEWFAG? Cause I am NOT.

Nice dubs

thats the thing, not 1 single person on Sup Forums realizes they are newfags, including you. Ive been here for 11 years and someone who has been here longer can call me a newfag and he would be right. You cant teach newfags anything cause newfags dont understand why they are cancer.

That's what newfags say. You nigger

Girls = Cumdumpsters
Not "Femanon"

Op here.
Thank you, you can have them if you want to.
Did I tell you that I am NOT A NEWFAG?

Whats the other place? And idk just share some thoughts and experience since youve been here forever. Thats kinda interesting

Ok i Am a newfag!
But stop ruining the thread. Is that hard?

I have been here long enough to know bait when i see it. You are trying to challenge me so that i would prove to you and everyone else that i am NOT a NEWFAG (which i am not). But I shall not and will not be degraded to your low levels of self esteem. I am an OLDFAG and know it.

ITT newfags educating newfags on how to be newfags. Also newfags replying with newfagreplies like this one.

Op here.
This is an imposter, I am the real OP and i am definitely NOT A NEWFAG.
I repeat, OP HERE, NOT NEWFAG, OLDFAG.

NICE TRY NEWFAG

i dont fucking care dude, this is not a dick measuring contest and you dont have to provide any evidence. But if you were truly an oldfag you would know how futile it was, "trying to teach newfags"... Sup Forums has had major downfalls so many times its become pointless to talk about old Sup Forums cause its not even the same board it ever was. and you can shout "Sup Forums was never good!!!!!1one!!1" as much as you want but it certainly wasnt this bad, ever...

Lmao. Look at this faggot. Like being an oldfag means anything in this shithole. If you gotta defend yourself for being a oldfag then you are truly a newfag. Nigger

You just took the bait.

@692767292
You are the newfag one you stupid faggot piece of shit

Fuck off faggot. Lurk moar or gtfo.

i dont fucking care dude, this is not a dick measuring contest and you dont have to provide any evidence. But if you were truly an oldfag you would know how futile it was, "trying to teach newfags"... Sup Forums has had major downfalls so many times its become pointless to talk about old Sup Forums cause its not even the same board it ever was. and you can shout "Sup Forums was never good!!!!!1one!!1" as much as you want but it certainly wasnt this bad, ever...

Lurk more is the only acceptable answer you double niggers. Learn the site, and adapt to it don't try to force them to adapt to you. Learn how shit works and watch. That's the only advice for this god forsaken well past prime site that's relevant.

Also stop with the newfag/oldfag shit, neither is a status symbol you retards. No one cares, it's fucking Sup Forums the shit board on a shit site get the fuck over yourselves and your fucking stupid ass need to get validation you autistic niggers

@? Okay this guy is clearly the newfag. Everyone else wins.

O look, sum bait

tl;dr. Now this guy is a newfag.

> New friends
> friends
I recognise that I am a newfag and this still makes me cringe.

go kill yourselves, i am done

Thats BECAUSE your a newfag

Kek faggots care if someone calls them a newfag, like it really matters.

Newfag here, less than a year.

Ok stop. Now you r just meassuring dicksizes...

newfriends was an ironic term old Sup Forums used to call newfags. its amazing how alien the term newfag is to a lot of people on Sup Forums, you know there's a guy who called moot a newfag? and he was right, moot was a newfag

there is only 1 rule on Sup Forums: NEVER click on anything. NEVER post your social media handles. NEVER join any social media groups from Sup Forums under any circumstance.

Lawl. Don't be a nigger you newfag cunt

ITT: everyone in this thread

I click on your mom every night. Bitch.

those are 3 rules and they are all completely wrong. these seem like rules for people who came to Sup Forums to see what all the fuss is about and then got scared the FBI will get em. How are those people called? Good quiestion.

N E W F A G S

This thread is not good and everyone should feel sad about it

snacks called moot a newfag in the first thread made

There is not Sup Forums
Never admit to Sup Forums
No matter how many proxies you hide, unless you hack a router, they will find you.
Moot is enjoying his NSA promotion away this op.

yeah everyone knows the "3 rules" but i can tell you that not clicking on anything is really really good advice. do you know who moderates this place?

Sup Forums was good, at some point in time. But like any other gathering of people, whether it is a gathering to build a nation, empire, or to troll infants into deleting system32. But like all gatherings of people, destruction and failure is eminent. If Sup Forums wasnt good at some point back in time, you wouldnt have been here.
Just to make everything crystal clear.
I am OP and I AM NOT A NEWAFG.

Me in the center

Lol. Check this nigger newfag out.

yeah that was my point man. Sup Forums was good, despite the meme "Sup Forums was never good". in fact, Sup Forums was awesome. today its GARBAGE

So where do Oldfags go?

Sup Forums was never good. Real Sup Forumstards know that

Op here.
I have a feeling some people might see me as a newfag. actually i am Not, I am NOT A NEWFAG.
I feel glad that we cleared this misunderstanding.

i disagree. at least there isn't cp everywhere. i mean the 8 year old's are ruining Sup Forums, but so what? they are ruining youtube also. it is the parents fault for giving a 8 year old an iphone with NO restrictions on internet access.

They go fuck your mom

im a newfag and i know that

Okay. Whatever you say nigger

Lurk moar

Look at this niggerfag

shut up

1st time i ever visited Sup Forums was back in 2008, i came mostly for the pron to be honest and just couldnt leave ever since. Things progressed into a some sort of addiction, i would open a tab for Sup Forums even though i would seldom browse it and just feel "normal" it is there.
I dont know where people go when they are fed up with Sup Forums, i guess there is a better place somewhere out there.
Strength doesnt last, neither does weakness.
I am sure there is a place out there that many wish they could discover. Where is it do you ask? I have no fucking clue.

I am OP and just to be clear, I AM NOT A FAG.

Bitch. I was on Sup Forums since the 1700s. Back then we made threads on parchment paper and sent it by horse. You newfag.

OP here.
I feel refiled that you agree with me that I AM NOT A NEWFAG.

Who are you calling a newfag, newfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky ur behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in /fit/, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Sup Forums, you don't even know son.

Op here.
Why would you ask me to shut up?
No need for you to be so mean to me. Let us start over again. I will introduce myself.

My name is OP and I am NOT A NEWFAG.

>i dont fucking care dude, this is not a dick measuring contest and you dont have to provide any evidence. But if you were truly an oldfag you would know how futile it was, "trying to teach newfags"... Sup Forums has had major downfalls so many times its become pointless to talk about old Sup Forums cause its not even the same board it ever was. and you can shout "Sup Forums was never good!!!!!1one!!1" as much as you want but it certainly wasnt this bad, ever...

Too late. I already fucked my mom and I'm already fat. Lol. You newfag

why would your mom fuck fat fuck?

so where do they go from Sup Forums to fuck my mother

>inb4 your home

Op here.
Thread is shifting in the opposite direction of what i was hoping for.
So before all hell breaks loose, let me remind everyone ITT that I AM OP and I am NOT A NEWFAG.

Cause I killed your mom from fucking her too much you nigger

baitchan simulator

Yes op. We are bros

same time I was lurking around Sup Forums. 2008

KEK do you remember when the meme was "fookin proons!" and Kanye became our king for awhile after he trolled taylor swift on stage

oldfag since 2005, drink bleach it won't get any better

Bros before newfags

do you see what i see your fat motherfucker?
You are going to be stabbed 77 times.
00 people will attend your funeral
And then 22 stray dogs are going to piss on your grave.

2005? That still makes you a newfag you nigger

Op here.
Yes, yes we are bros.
But you do understand I AM NOT A NEWFAG.
You do understand that,dont you.

there are other boards that are a lot like how Sup Forums used to be. I don't mention them because they have enough people on there as is. One of the biggest reasons the boards have lost their culture is all the people that are here now.

Newfags don't know what dubs are. This isn't game of thrones you faggot. Try being original.

Nope.

We oldfags4life

>Advices like "lurk moar" arent helpful.

You're so wrong.

It is very helpful, but people just don't follow it because they're autistic and in dire need of physically abuse. This is the bottom line: You can't understand the mind of another Sup Forumstard unless you lurk moar. Not understanding the mind of another Sup Forumstard and how things are done result in cancer: fanboyism or just shitty community membership. A massive deal of things done in Sup Forums and Sup Forums depend on "telepathy": likemindness and the ability to cooperate without a que.

If you don't want to do these things then why even bother coming here? This is not a circus with pre-defined actors. You don't just pay an entry fee and sit your ass down to review this weeks newest memes.
Sup Forums is more like a comedy club for pedophiles and racists. Share our interests and participate our things or get the fuck out.

Pascoe memes

Triggered newfag kill yourself on Google hangouts

Damn OP. Your caps made me orgasm.

MORE MICE FROM SIBERIA ?

Op here.
Hey everyone. Can I have a moment of your time to tell you about me and HOW I AM NOT A NEWFAG.

8 years on this goddamn site, and I don't feel like I deserve to be called an oldfag. You're all garbage, the whole lot of you. You fuckers have probably never even seen moot post.

Sure nigger