Shota thread 2.0 (You are not alone)

Shota thread 2.0 (You are not alone)

kjiren sux edition

Anyone want a kik group for stories or whatever?

What's the verdict on me posting really boyish traps?

Is that cool?

How do i go about fucking a shota boi?

v:

they better look like young teens
or GET OUT

if you could err more on the boyish part that'd be nice!

You don't. Because it's illegal.

go ahead

Freeze yourself until you're far enough into the future that there are a wealth of VR games that let you do it.

print some out and cum on the copies?
sex pillows?
VR?
all are decent options I guess

add furries on facebook, be charismatic, find a cute kid, get nudes

family is a good place to start

>Family is a good place to start
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THIS

three slots for pics wasted on one pic that looks the exact same every time

>implying it's better to rape a random kid
family who will forgive and forget or a random kid who'll become fucked up later in life, feel used and kill himself

sorry

How about neither?
How about don't bring your 2d fetishes into real life?

what does it mean if I'm a lesbian that regularly gets off to little anime boys

nice trips
because it's too late
you'll find pedophilia is a self-fulfilling cycle that only fucks kids up in the head because it's socially unacceptable

no, oh noooooo

Heads up to the FBI agents in this thread. These people are weird and do not represent the rest of us who just want to whack off to 2D boys only.

Responsible pedo detected

that sexuality is a hell of a drug

Yeah, ok sure man. Whatever you say.

Please leave

It means you made an exception

>Implying that it ONLY fucks kids up because it's unacceptable
>Implying that it's not rape or sexual harrasment 99% of the time
>Implying that manipulating children isn't wrong
Dude. I've got no problems with getting of to animated little boys. I do it all the time. But don't bring your shit to real life, where it can actually hurt people. Please.

means you are probably not as lesbian as you think.

We could just drop it, y'know, just sayin

>was fucked at age 12
>was completely consentual
>don't regret it at all

>my morality is better than yours
k, lol

>family will forgive and forget
Dude what the fuck, I am bailing from this thread before I'm partyvanned just for being seen with you

means tits or gtfo

Different user here. You and I are the exception. I got messed with a few times as a kid, and looking back I wish it had happened even more, but even though I'm now a consenting adult, my sexuality is probably fucked up because of some of that stuff.

Reported

Hey man, there are times when it works. But the majority of the time, people younger than 13 don't know what they're getting into. They don't know what's happening to them. And it's not consentual. 13 is the bare minimum I could ever see anyone consenting to sex. From both a physiological, mental, and social standpoint. And even that is a stretch. You're encouraging someone to manipulate their young family members into doing things they're not even PHYSICALLY ready for. End yourself.

i often wonder if i'd still be this way if i never had sex with older dudes as a kid, i think you do too

i just hate that i completely wanted it and now that i'm older, i can't get younger kids too often
still a senior in school though, gonna fuck the freshmen kiddies

not normally into shotraps, but the ones where the wig is falling off are always so cute

you gettin mad because kids can actually want sex?

I'm 21 now. Enjoy it while you can. But yeah, I wonder how these things affected me. There's no way to prove if it did or didn't, or how much or how little if it did, but it's likely the reason I have a crazy high sex drive, and I'm convinced it's the reason my sexual preferences are as they are today.

kjiren how wide is your butt

You gettin mad because you know you're mentally unstable and like to take advantage of children?

it doesn't make me mad
i enjoy my hedonism