Cuck thread

Cuck thread
post a girl and anons say what they would do to her
reply to replies only

my public slut

rape her in the stands after the volleyball match, leaving her drugged and full of cum for the coach to find in the morning

nice tits

reply to replies to get it going

rip rights dress off and rape her in front of her friend, then pull lefts pants down and fuck her over her passed out friend

suck on her titties and rail her juicy pussy out there in the open

rip off her swimsuit, eat her pussy until she is absolutely sopping, then invite everyone at the pool to pump her full of cum

ty
she'd looovveee that.. thanks guys.. here's more as a reward
would nylon leg fuck the girl on the right

and here's the actual reward.. herp.. her ass

I'd fuck that dog in the ass

The one in the blue dress gets way too drunk as people leave the party. Only me and her left. She can barely walk. I take her up stairs to her bedroom, strip her naked, spread her legs and suck on her tits while my hard cock rubs against her pussy until it's rock hard. Then slowly violate her for the rest of the night drawing it out as long as possible until i fill her with my cum

Push her up against the wall, hard dick out, move her swimsuit to expose her pussy, grab her knees, spread her legs around me and fuck her against the wall until I shoot my load up inside her stretched pussy

Choke her until shes limp, Take off her bra and shorts. Rub my dick between her tits while playign with her pussy. Spread her legs wide open and hate fuck her, cum on her face and in her eyes while she cries

does she have kik user?

Not that I'm aware of

Mke her poop her volleyball shorts and parade her around the gym

Pull her off the bike throwing hervto the dirt. Choke/smack her as I strip her. Rape her little pussy and ass making sure to take videos and pics with her phone. Cum over crying face as I film it. Send all the videos to her dad so he can hopefully enjoy her as much as I did.

I'd like to kidnap them both and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.