Thinkin' about getting pet

Thinkin' about getting pet.

The truest statement of all time. E-Canadians are the worst people alive.

someone buy this 140 dollar collar for me

pet me

can't, i just bought this

I have a severe lack of pictures of guys being pet.

Just as I cannot imagine spending 3000 dollars on a rifle that is mechanically equivalent to an 800 dollar one, why in the name of all that's holy would you buy a collar for 140 fucking bucks

how many dildos must one cumslave have

Nnnnnno!

Im not going to buy it, but show me this collar.

aesthetics and comfort

I needed something for GIRTH, geez
all my toys are length or knots

oo yea, good point

Pretty much any country sucks dick on the internet.

On the occasion I browse imgur or something, australian/english/american/canadian/anything posts are basically just HAHA STEREOTYPES and 15 people saying "as a _____ i totally get this"

aww yiss

I give up, fuck this shit

Yeah. That is basically what I was going for, but you put it better.

Basically what sf said.

But let me reword it to have the subject be "being to comfortable with what we have to where we do not advance out of fear of the less predictable."

America is amazing on the internet though.
As is Australia actually.

imgur sucks in 100% of cases.

It always works when you don't expect it to any longer. Also who are you

not TOO much girth though, only a large

all right. what of it?

i've seen that thing wreck buttholes on toypics

Is that going on stairs, or you?

Bananders I said

both hopefully

Go back to your home

Hipsters I can deal with, hell they have basically overtaken a lot of this town as it is on the business end of things.

Tourists however, they always tend to make asses of themselves and others. Especially the ones who want to try and frequent the bars in addition of trying to start a fight. Not to mention the lack of their driving ability and parking, etc. Just all around unpleasant to be around.

where are you from

I honest to god groan every time I see a jersey plate in the city at this point.

hot af

When you have it on I will scratch your head, call you a good boy, and give you a CHEESEIT.

fuck off faggots, either get your own neckbeard cum soaked fag board or kys, preferably kyselves

Um.
It is bad?
Because you could be missing out on the things you really want to do but end up not doing out of concern for your future well being?

Dont make fun of me for being fat.

Don't. Just buy a plush dog to fuck rather than the real thing, less chance of being charged with animal abuse.

gimme cheesits nibbles

and if you didn't concern yourself with future well being you could do the things you wanted and find yourself really fucking screwed in 20 years

Secret, sorry

>As is Australia actually.
No it isn't. At least not on the larger 'social' sites.

It's the same regurgitated crap over and over. Australia is full of over-entitled cunts who've experienced nothing but good fortune for 5 decades now and feel it is their god-given right to make wild judgments about anything and everything with zero information or applied logic.

A bunch of pansy ass bitches who think they're tough because somewhere, a hundred kilometres away, there is an animal that might hurt someone so CLEARLY they are badass for being alive in this oh-so-hostile country.

They're pretty much wanking to a picture of themselves, except it's actually He-Man and they've photoshopped their own face over his.

I hate everyone, SF
Everyone.

Gonna put a collar on you and give you CHEESEITs.

i l-love cheeseits

the only thing that it objectively is is itself. some people, like tracy butler, took a chance by eaving a stable job to pursue their passion, and it worked. but you'll likely only ever hear the success stories.

Oh dude I was absolutely just talking about Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Big websites are universally trash, australians on Sup Forums are at least real funny.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Posts furry pic

Oh yes.

That is a survival trait we have developed. We add humour when we're being a cunt because it makes it less likely that we get murdered.

What

I guess not being cunts wouldn't ever have been an option

Yeah but then it is kind of at the point where you have not learned to shoot for risky things so you back off because you have only learned failure out of going out of line.

Please tell me if I lick that it will taste like skittles.

Its kinda the same when it comes to NY plates at the shore points.

Gonna rub dat belly fluff and feed you CHEESEITs, how bout dem apples.

Good kitty.

You don't know how terrible it is until someone's parked in front of your house, between two cars, with enough space between each that if he'd just move forward or back there'd be a whole extra fucking space but with his positioning he's managed to consume both. And with jersey plates you know the fucker doesn't even LIVE here.

one must be an ambitious and motivated individual to accept that kind of responsibility for oneself.

We're descendants of the British and Irish
British and Irish criminals, no less.

uuuguuuuuu

I'm from philadelphia I suppose I can't really criticize you for cuntishness.

Unless you a dirty abo.

Please don't. No need to traumatize a innocent animal.

are you sure your family did not immigrate later?

They don't have the internet, they can't afford it

Right. But there are some things you just cannot gamble so readily, like your future or financial security.

>They don't have the internet, they can't figure out how to work computers*

Unsure. My mother's family have been here for generations

My father is from America, so yeah definitely.

people who dedicate their lives to their passions do not think in those terms

it'll taste like dick

There are those without passion(s).

i'm unsure that any sort of laxness like that is relevant. ultimately someone will either be willing or unwilling to gamble in that way.

Only things dirty in here are my thoughts looking at that kittybutt

you are a hybrid spawn, austrarlican

I have an idea. My town is well known for one thing and its the live theatre uptown that does shows every weekend.

The town has cars parked in every spot you can imagine, from areas you are not allowed to park, to residential only areas, and even in areas that are single pass roads. The cops do jack shit about it but I want to trash some of these assholes cars so bad. Especially the ones that make it impossible to travel a road down on when they are parked.

Like...skittles and dick?

Don't.
I just woke up and my cat is muncing on a magpie under my bed. Some stupid fuck woke up, let it in the house, saw it had a bird and decided fuck it and went back to sleep.
Now the guts are all over the place under my fucking bed and it reeks.

Yeah, that describes FDR park and the surrounding area every time there's a home game.

pets u

Depends on the regional Abo. some are rich but spend way too much.
Stop looking at my butt!

No fun allowed.

there is very little one can be certain of

They can't afford it either since they spend all their money on booze, then steal more booze when they run out.

Also I saw a post comparing Australia to the Drow from D&D on Sup Forums earlier.
>Auzzies are a race of chaos worshiping, infighting, isolated bastards with a spider problem
Feels right

Dual citizen, actually. I can come visit whenever I want

Oh, is that YOUR butt? I must've mistaken it for someone else's~

how come none of you faggots want to go to ...you all act like its aids but if your into faggoty bad drawn gay pictures of naked anthropomorphic animals you are already gay and have aids and the aids is corrupting your tiny brains. Why not go to where you belong and stop spreading your diseases to people who aren't sub human???

Is that the sound fluffy dragons make when their floof is fluffed?