So this gorgeous Christian girl with beautiful huge ass is moving in with us and I'm going to drug her so I can fuck...

So this gorgeous Christian girl with beautiful huge ass is moving in with us and I'm going to drug her so I can fuck her in her sleep.

She's hardcore Christian, out of my league and I have a gf, so this is the only way I'll be able to fuck her.

What do I put in her drink to make her pass out so I can fuck her?

There was a life hack thread with instructions how to do it a while ago.

Advice, Sup Forums.

Redbull

Let me also add that she drinks alcohol.

Mixed with what? Ground up sleeping pills?

Mix alcohol with bleach. Guaranteed to knock her out.

Also gonna install spycam in her bedroom. Fuuuuck.

Don't do it you fucking faggot, be loyal to your girlfriend and don't traumatize them just because you're a needy little primitive bitch who needs to stick his unwanted cock somewhere.

Now go ponder this for a while and perhaps pray for a change as well, rather than listen to these horny little faggots who get off to this shit.

Got you op, just promise to record it and upload it to a Dropbox.

Monster

if you ask Sup Forums for help, we want pics.

Penis

except women like to drink slow as fuck. so she'd probably have only a bit at a time and when she half bamboozled realise that something fishy goin on. and also u drugging her

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you white knight faggot.

you could marry her.

OP you should make whatever room you stay in into a gas chamber that's controlled from the bathroom. that way you can just say: "excuse me, gotta piss" and leave the room to gas her with knockout gas. ezpz

kill yourself white knight fag

Nice. I've been looking for that one.

Wait, do I need one or two bananas?

If you are serious you should just an hero now and have done with. You fucking loser.

Why?

wow... some pathetic shit right here

Lmfao

You could tell her that you are actually Jeebus returned & that you're waiting for the right time to reveal yourself.
Every Xtian grill wants ta bang da Jeebus!

You first faggot

^even more pathetic right there...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Old pasta is stale pasta newfag.

Fuck thus guy.

I will record it. But I'm releasing it after I'm dead.

You're a madman

Dump gf. Marry christfag and fuck her every single night

Gf has tons of money and owns the house.

The girl moving in is kind of obsessed with my gf. But idgaf as long as her beautiful ass is in the same house as us.

large amounts of xanax is probably the easiest. The best way to do it is wait till shes very intoxicated. Slip a bar in her drink or food. This will make sure she at least falls asleep very heavily and will most likely lack memory of falling asleep. Now you cant fuck her at this point because it doesnt guarantee she stays asleep at the dosage during a good fuck.

At this point she should be drunk enough you can shove a pill in her pussy or ass. You can either do it in enema form or crush it into power with some moist toilet paper. Wait about 1 hour after. Make sure shes not vomiting because at this dosage of xanax she might. You should be able to fuck her good without her waking up. My recommendation is do a alcohol/xanax enema. grind one bar and mix it with 1/4 ounce of vodka and 3/4ounce of water. That will keep her sleeping and you should be able to do anything you want to her. and even if somehow she does wake up. She will not remember anything.

Obsessed in a lesbians kind of way?

Play your cards right op.

If you do this you will want to monitor her for several hours after to make sure she doesnt vomit in her sleep. Turn her on her side just to be safe.

What does your gf think of the girl? No way of just talking her into a threesome? Remember, up the butt doesn't count as sex.

DON'T DO THIS MIXING BANANAS AND GATORAID WILL MAKE THE SPOON EXPLODE!!!!

Go Mormon and marry em both
>profit ?

>but the crystals

Just do a 3way ez pz

I hope that you'll get drugged and raped real hard. Or killed. That'll be nice.

probably best idea.

Christian girl...count to 1 for nudes lol

You got it! Count to 2 for another.

1 got any with full body/ face showing?

Na dude. But I have enough for u to piece together a full body. It's all close up.

that eminem chin though...