Why are you up browsing at 5am Sup Forums?

Why are you up browsing at 5am Sup Forums?

Taking a shit, looking for some quick entertainment.

Because I have no fucking life

Nothing better to do

I never go to be before sun up and usually not before noon.

because its 10am

bruh

I always wake up in the middle of the night to take my meds. This morning I woke up late and was hungry so I made some breakfast and I'm waiting for the meds to knock me out.

because it's 11,26 am you fcking shitstain

Not wanting to be rude but do you not have anything going on? do you live with your parents jobless and schooless or do you just work weird hours?

just chilling talking to someone on teamspeak and taking break from coding on a website

Because my life is spiraling out of control. My fiancee is probably pregnant, my job is utter shit (fuck you retail and fuck you small towns), im moving into a bigger apartment, i have stupidly powerful insomnia and to top it all off, i've been horribly depressed for i have no idea how long anymore. If browsing Sup Forums with you guys at 5 am is a bad thing, then oh well. it gives me a little piece of mind i suppose. Fuck im so god damned tired.

NEET is the only way to live

Cuz ima get these dubs

take drugs

I work night shift

Nvm just the 1234

Because I'm at work. As soon as I leave I'm off this shit.

i've got some pot im saving for after my friend gets into the paramedic program.

Been playing too much FIFA all night
Tryn to sleep

i mean the legal/prescribed drugs

Unemployed, out of school, incredibly depressed, and nocturnal

Amen

>2771188(You)
Where do you live that lets you live like that?

been up all night playing ESO and other weird games I got in the steam sale, finishing a joint and vaping some bud

6pm japan time fuccboi

oh! i assumed the other type; my bad. but yeah, im planning on heading to the doctors the next time im off of work. i've got everyone worried about me and my bosses act like im going to kill myself or something. short temper + chronic depression x shitty job = one fucked up Sup Forumstard

>calls op a fuccboi
>is a slopey ass jap
weab in hell furfag

5am?

it's 11am, get on my Reichzeit you filthy jew

Mein nigga

suck my nuts dough

I'm just irresponsible

Because I'm still at work for like 4-5 more hours.

same time zone, nice! Work the graveyard shift and there isn't shit to do

because I'm not an americlap

Afraid if I go to sleep I won't wake up in time to greet my family that came down to visit. Theyre coming over at 9 am. I just got off work, had a line, and a smoke. I also have to report back to work at 12 pm. Fuck

I can't sleep because I am:
1. Out of pot
2. Insanely angry
3. A homeless man I just shared cigarettes with tried to rape and kill me in an alley less than half an hour ago.

What's yer job?

>almost get buttraped
>better tell Sup Forums!

Man I feel terrible for you. I hope you can power thorough it brother. I believe in you! There will always be another high in your life to look forward to.

should have raped the fucker, show him who's boss

use protection though

Work from 9pm-730am est.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll do better next time.

What do you do?

parents are dead. I now own a home and it's paid off. Been living on inheritance money. That money has run out and I'm still not working. I have a degree and work experience, but quit working years ago to care for my mother and never started working again after she died. Basically let social anxiety get the better of me and now I'm fucked. If I don't start working again this month I'll likely lose my house.

what do you do?

I mean what else do you do at nearly 6am after some 60 year old homeless dude tries to coerce you into an alley with his hand behind his back
Advice recorded.
Him and me both.

addicted to stuff

I'm at a sleepover and the dog took my spot

Hospital pharmacist. 7 days on 7 days off

Not the dude you're asking, but I work overnights, and it's my day off. No reason to switch back to daylight hours for 2 days. Have the exact same sleep schedule he does

nice but start looking for a job dude

literally mcdonalds, etc is good enough if that shit lets you keep the place while you look for a higher paid job

pulling for you man, go hard dude

LEARN ABOUT INTERNATIONAL TIMEZONES

Just got home from a crazy block party -- fucking drunk

too bad I don't want replies because I'd tell you how I finger blasted this skinny cunt

gonna roll a joint brb

i sure love timezones

that actually sounds like a cool work schedule. what type of degree do you need to be a pharmacist? do you need a doctorate?

Thanks user, even if it's just sarcasm i appreciate it. If i do have a kid on the way then im gonna have to get better for their sake. I dont want my kids to grow up the way i did.

thanks man.

The question is obviously for those here who are in a similar timezone. Learn common sense, your opposite hours aren't welcome here, and you can go fuck yourself.

At least 2 years of college and 4 years of pharmacy school

>posts
>too bad i dont want replies

Cuz I'm at work bored

That does sound like a great schedule. Like a vacation every other week. How do you like it?

>If I don't start working again this month I'll likely lose my house.
sell it . reinvest cash into good gaming rig and a trailer with best wifi.

Its 3 am here and for some reason I went to fucking sleep at 6 and woke up at 2

ah wat

your mom

Hang in there brother, don't give up, you'll regret it when things start to look up in your way just stay humble.

Did you go to a full semesters worth of classes for 4 years? Or were you able to work as a pharmacist assistant while you went to school part time so you could afford it?

Checkd

Tell it man!

It's not bad. I don't have to deal with management or the bs from day shift and it definitely makes travel easy. I take a week off I get three weeks off. I work 70 hours but get paid for 80. Sometimes I don't sleep that great during the day but you can take stuff to help you sleep. I

>f i do have a kid on the way then im gonna have to get better for their sake. I dont want my kids to grow up the way i did.
Not sarcasm man 100% rooting for you. I hope your life turns around for the better and your kid has a great life with her daddy.

Insomnia

It's a doctorate. So you can work to get extra money for expenses but working part time won't touch the cost of tutition.

you linked your question to the wrong post. I'm the guy who liked his schedule and not the pharmacist.

This

Thanks user. I hope good things come to you.

Because it's 12 am

My bad

Because I have insomnia and I have no life.

it's all good, he figured it out

Hawaiian fag?

Melatonin is a good one to help you sleep. And yea that 3 week thing sounds amazing. I'm jealous of that.

Because as I just finished posting a thread I find out some other fag across the globe decided to post the exact same kind of thread and BEAT me by a good minute

I ate a fuck ton of mushrooms with my mates and waiting for Australians to shitpost.

>implying the sun revolves around 'murica

>implying it doesn't

Why are you in my fucking time zone?

That pic doesn't explain why America is fat. It's misleading

It does, Eurotrash.

>I take a week off I get three weeks off.
oh wow, that is cool. I didn't even think of that. I just keep thinking of the pharmacist from Nurse Jackie. Are a lot of nurses and/or other hospital staff hooked on pills you think? I think I'd be kind of paranoid working in a hospital with all the super-bugs out there, but I guess you're kind of safe locked up in your pharmacy.

fucking hippy

I have a damn flea infestation in my room , I'm washing all my fucking clothes and my sheets, and I don't even have pets

nice
no psychedlics in Japan unfortunately

I haven't tried mushroom yet. I've barley started doing weed. I'm interested to try thought

Snorting coke why else would I be up

Yeah there's not a lot of patient interaction which is pretty good. Nurses do steal shit but it gets hard to track. They find ways like anyone would. Doctors are usually above the law in hospitals