Ayy b

ayy b

I'm a sociopath.

AMA, or not. Whatever

Meeee toooioo!

Oh oh I'm a psychopath. Meeeee! Heeeeereeeee right herrreeee!!

How many people have you killed

Hi, do you have any friends?

Maximum edge

So how's middle school going for you?

Only the two dead birds I killed he he I keep them in a box

Just one, but it was self defense.

I was a bully.

Wasted trips m8

OP here. At least you have two dead birds. I have 0 dead birds.

You are just a faggot

Special snowflake alert

Why do you say that, friend?

I have no reason to lie

What are you clinically diagnosed with, because I know that psychiatrists do not use "sociopath" any more, and you also will most likely has 2 other disorders what are they?

and what did you get diagnosed with before 18?

Liar, a sociopath wouldn't ever define their actions as bullying

ITT: edgy kids trying to be special and hardcore.

'uuuh look at me, I'm crazy and dangerous'

> aay b

> Im a special kind of snowflake

> everyday I choke on dicks

Smells like summer

I was never diagnosed. I was abandoned as a child and I grew up in an orphanage. I was kicked out when I was 17 for cutting off a kid's ear. I'm 24 now, I have a job and I live alone. I have 0 friends and I've never been in a relationship. I've always know there was something "wrong" with me. I just don't feel anything. In my country they don't care about peoples' mental problems.

I do have a cat though, I got her because there used to be a lot of roaches in my apartment.

My actions would qualify as "bullying".

Do you prefer your bslacon fattier or nice and crispy?
I like mine fatty.

Wow meant bacon

Not sure what happend there.

Not OP, but I have APD. Unless you have murderous intentions it really only fucks your own life, ie no relationships, addiction problems, the ability to fuck up things just because you can't really understand what you did wrong. It's like having autism except you can at like you don't have it until it all blows up in your stupid face.

I used to suck an old mans dick for cash back in highschool.

What does it feel like to take someones life?

Its op...what the fuck is funny about my story anyways?
Pic related

> you
> this thread

A sociopath would have an argument on why their actions wouldn't be bullying. You could say that society would deem your actions as bullying, but you wouldn't agree with them. However by labeling your actions as bullying you are agreeing with society, meaning you admit your actions were wrong. This is not sociopathic behaviour. Sociopaths don't believe their actions are wrong.

You're boring me.

No idea wtf you mean?

Doesn't make you look like any less of a 12 year old/redditor for using such a faggot buzzword, user.

Me too, friend.

APD? Auditory Processing Disorder?

Good for you.

Nothing really, although I didn't enjoy it. I'm generally a pacifist actually, is that strange?

No, I'm OP. You silly goat.

Maybe I don't give a fuck what random people on the internet think about me. I'm not trying to prove anything. What would I gain by that? I'm not trying to impress anyone, Mr. amateur psychiatrist.

Whats your job OP?

fuck off, fag.

Just trying to speak on their level + trying to keep up with the times

So what word would you recommend?

Antisocial Personality Disorder

And maybe you would have known that if you weren't some self diagnosed fuck wit.

A real sociopath would not get so rustled as he wouldn't care if people believed him or not. A sociopath wouldn't have made this thread to begin with.

> says he's a psycopath
> don't even know what anti-social personallity disorder is

You're fake and gay

You give enough fucks to label your actions as bullying, are you seriously this stupid? All these people calling you edgy, and they're right. You're just some dumb kid who thinks he's deeper than what he really is, and when he gets called out for it he gets angry

Don't worry kid, you'll grow out of it eventually.

OP here.

I'm out. Seems like I'm not welcome here.

Good day, anons.

I want to believe you op, but we need details in order belive you. When were you diagnosed?

Don't leave op, I want to ask a few questions if you don't mind.

>773355

Nice triple-double though

Never. He said he is self-diagnosed, and a massive fag

Good fucking riddance

You see people, kid thinks he's a sociopath and when he gets rejected, he bitches out and leaves.

Sure user, what is it?

When and how did you self diagnose?

How many dicks do you suck a day?

Weren't you supposed to leave? Holy shit OP you might be the first "sociopath" I've seen who's was this desperate for validation

Thought you said you were out? So you're still watching the thread?

Guess you are just an attention whore
Very un-APD like

I've always known. I have no feelings or empathy for anything or anyone. The only thing that matters is myself and maintaining my comfortable lifestyle.

someone else had apd not the self-diagnosed edgy kid
to make this all edgier, I attempted to kill parents with poison, first time, it failed to mix with water, second time, poison wasn't potent enough, as it was just some sleeping pills

so edgy...

Well user, I'd like to continue the conversation, if you'd like to leave a form of contact I have a few more questions that won't be interrupted by such hostile responses.

It's been a while since I've seen someone kill themself on cam.
Maybe we can push OP over the edge?

OP, would you please an hero on cam for our enjoyment?

Watch yourself on all those edges, Mr. Sociopath.

What's your favorite color?

How many times you been caught?

So edgy AND retarded. Good to know buttercup

And you're telling me this because?

ah fuck, forgot to add the method for the second attempt. I baked some cookies and replaced som flour with crushed pills

THIS

You aint no socio, you just a weird cunt

boredom. felt like it. wanted to be edgy as fuck. feels good to tell people

>feels good to tell people
y?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

Thought it was because you're a massive faggot

Thanks for your kindness but I really don't want to. I don't particularly enjoy speaking with people on an intimate level - especially since you know what I am. Besides, you're probably trying to troll me. (I don't blame you, I'd do the same)

Hm, tempting. I might actually. I am fucking bored with my life and nothing satisfies me. This is totally going to happen, but not today. When it does happen I will do it here obviously

Wut

no fucking clue. probably because at the time, I was rather fucked in the head, and for whatever reason, i like to talk about it

>you know what I am

Let me guess, you sparkle in the sunlight?

Your mom didn't get you the Capri Suns you wanted?

The Lord rebukes thee.

Noo, can't you do it now? I really want to see

You're a faggot.

Kek

Kekkitty kek Kek

I don't doubt that you think you're a sociopath, OP, but you're not.

>Hurr durr, he'd usually be right but he doesn't know that it's actually true in my case hurrr...

No, it's also not true in your case.

>Hurr he doesn't really know what goes on in my mind

I do. Shut up and stop posting. You're white, 16-22 and male. You're probably around average height and you're not particularly strong or weak. You think you're really smart but you're really only a little more intelligent than average.

You're not special and I know you. You're not a sociopath. You're an edgy cunt and you'll grow out of it by the time your brain is fully developed in your mid 20s. Half of everyone has sociopathic tendencies when they're your age.

no, i had a kid sister who was an attention whore, so when I tried to tell them that I was depressed n a somewhat subtle way they basically said "hey you'll be ok," and they never followed up or tried to help further, so after a while, while contemplating suicide, I thought fuck it, they have made me feel shitty fuck them. it was dumb

Faggot, bet you're fun at parties

beautiful

Good one

You're telling me that you have parents and tried to poison them? Interesting. If I had parents I don't think I would do that. But I would have been a shitty son for sure

Everything you said is wrong.

Nigga, no! I want to talk to you

You aren't special or original. Nobody cares that you're a "sociopath" get off Sup Forums and stop trying to show people how you "don't feel anything"

She was probably hotter and cooler than you.

I'd expect you'd deny it considering you're a narcissist, like most millennials. That doesn't make it any less true. It just makes you a liar.

>Sup Forums

nah, she's fuckin ugly, and she's almost as weird as I am.

I'm here, friend-o.

Okay, sure. Watever makes you happy, user.

At least you made it up to them by spending all your time on Sup Forums. Great job.

Sociopaths don't contemplate suicide. That's a characteristic of a sociopath. You're not one. You're probably just a misanthrope or you have some antisocial disorder that isn't sociopathy.

Just general curiosity, what are you gaining from this? What was the exact purpose of your admission?

Good

dude, not OP, don't think i'm a sociopath

Op, I'm tripping on acid but I'm not incoherent don't leave right away, let's talk. I just genuinely want to know why you feel like this, I can totally understand your trust issues but but I'm really not trying to fuck with you I feel like I can relate a lot with how you feel and it made me wish there was somebody who would listen to me without judgement, just gimme a chance man it's hard to get over things when you know you need help but won't accept it out of fear of looking weak, fuck everyone else

Yo can you at least give me a hint as to when you will commit suicide on cam?

Haven't seen that shit on Sup Forums in years. It will make Sup Forums great again, and you will become a martyr!

Sorry if that seems rushed, I just wanted your attention before you do anything else

You're probably right.

I was just bored, friend.

If Trump loses, I will kill myself. Ha ha.

I would love to drop acid with a distinguished gentleman like yourself. I've never done any drugs, actually.

not really, I just come here from time to time, when i'm alone and bored

Why are you so butthurt?

which country do you live in?

Argentina.

who isnt these days you dip