My korean gf is sending me pics and i need someone to cuck me in detail so i can get off to it...

my korean gf is sending me pics and i need someone to cuck me in detail so i can get off to it, i have plenty of pics so ill start easy

Keep going faggot

moar

Which Korean?

>which korean

give me her kik and ill get her to dirtytalk me behind your back and then post the logs.

user meant North Korean or South Korean

well user would have to be retarded to think she was a north korean, what kind of fuckin chick sends nudes from a country that doesn't even allow it's citizens to have internet

True dat, brother

i'd fuck her lips and made you lick everything

I'll fuck her so hard hat she'll be screaming for god in Korean as you helplessly watch her ride another man's dick like a pathetic cuck you are

more plox

anyone else wanna say anything? i got some real good tit pics now

Post them then

You prepare your girls ass and present it to me, a superior big dick guy as I make my way to tear her ass up from behind

Id fuck her hard. Got any pussy pics?

bump

Ask her for pussy pics

You realize that she was talking to me, not your pathetic cuck ass

Sounds like she has no idea of how to fuck properly.

Good fucking lord

You like her? What would you do to that

She's showing what you're missing while I'm with her, fucking like animals in a barn

that mouth is just asking to be fucked

Share her butthole. I want to anal her.

"Anal her"

Bits those nipples for a start, more homie

Tell that bitch to start showing her face so I know what her face will look like when I bust a nut on her

Oh shit, check out my dubs, following with a quad

full body pic?

After she's done sucking me off, she comes to kiss you with her mouth fill of my sperm, forcing you to swallow my milk

moar

even better. I love my own cum so yours should be just as delicious!

Id fuck her every day while youre at work, cum in her every time. If she gets pregnant I'll have her tell you its yours, make you deal with that shit while she chocks on my cock and takes it in the ass dry.

That's real fukkin disgustin

it wasnt me, just some other fag

Yo OP, hurry the fuck up with the pics

yeah or GTFO

i'm just being honest. swallowing my own cum is heaven. would like to try yours too.

Just one number off from dub trips

Your poor wallet, have fun with that shit

bump

Bump

Bump

no more pics?

user where the fuck did you go

user come
Back