>25

Am I too old to be banging 18 year Olds now?

You're a weak-minded pussy

no not really, im thirty now and sleeping with 18 year olds up until 2 years ago has become a really fond memory

no, best age for it because they think you're so mature.

You should be asking if they're too young to be banging older men.

>they're 18
>that's legal in your country
Nope. You're fine. And let's face it, some chicks have daddy issues and you'd be helping them live out a fantasy.

Is this my roommate? Also creepy is anything under (age/2)+7 rounded up. This is only really true between 22 and 66 though.

no i am 60 years old and still banging women under 53.

Banged 2 19year olds this week I'm 33 so I'd say no.

no.
you're never too old for that.

Creepy rule only says below 37 is creepy

It is daddy issues 100%

>some chicks have daddy issues
*all

Those who think it's creepy need to get a life!

>27
>Look like 20

I still have free pass.

There's supposedly the divide by two and add seven rule. But I'm convinced this is totally wrong. I'm a 41yo dude and since the rise of tinder and dating apps, it's a free for all now. I've fucked dozens of women under 25 in recent years. Girls go for guys who seem to have authority or who have their shit together. The only issue is social disapproval. Older women get insanely jealous and bitter. Some more conservative men will look down at you. Otherwise, there's no problem -- it just means access to plenty of hot, young, wet pussy. I'm very happy!

More for me.

Am 35. Would do it in a heartbeat. Don't give a shit what anyone else thinks

No, but unless you can shut them up I don't know why you'd want to.

nah

no one is too old to get 18 year old pussy

i just came. please tell me theres more

never bro

>Am I too old to be banging 18 year Olds now?
No, you're too young. Wait a couple of years.

what does daddy issues exactly mean? They go afer you as long you buy anything they want?

no.

24 here, and trying to get in with an 18 year old. As much as I hate the thought of it, I actually like her....

But fuck no, you're not too old. Don't let a bunch of jealous fucks tell you what's right and wrong, unless you're trying to bang straight up children.

I don't think all women have "daddy issues", then

If you question your ability to fuck someone, you shouldn't be fucking them. So the answer for you is yes.

I can fuck 18 year olds all day without question.

If you need to ask, the answer is yes.

There's more

It usually means seeking emotional approval from an older person or an authority figure to compensate for this not having been perfect earlier in their lives. It's very common among women who are sexually abused by older family members. Later in life they will act out and use their sexuality to elicit approval. It's also common among women whose fathers neglected them when they were young, often because they were too rich and famous to be bothered with being a good dad. You get rich girls who party too hard and date inappropriate older men because they're still seeking praise and approval for being daddy's perfect little princess.

Source: I've fucked several younger women who like to call me "daddy" during sex. One was the daughter of an alcoholic billionaire who did some fucked up shit to her.

For some weird reason, the same rule doesn't apply to men. I think they don't usually rely on approval of their physical appearance. And men with bad dads often seem to take up a serious pastime instead, like fixing cars.

More pics OP?

>19
What the worst that could happen if I get caught banging a 17 year old?

I'm 20. Am I too young to date, fuck, and possiblymarry a 27 year old.
Serious question.
This girl is unbelievable! She so gorgeous and I'm always making her laugh and I know she digs me. But I'm stuck with a question if she's just into young guys and wants to just fuck me, or is possible that I could actually make a 27 year old a great lover.
Any help would be great.

Truth

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Females almost always fall for and pursue makes who are AT LEAST their own age. You'd be her toy AT BEST

>doesn't apply to men
What about traps and gay twinks?

I don't even think "daddy issues" applies to gay men or traps or twinks. Most gay men don't tend to use their father as their first or primary object of sexual attraction. In contrast, a lot of women use their sexuality with their fathers, flirting with them, trying to be beautiful for them, seeking approval and validation from them.

Well fuck.
Well if that's the case, I'll just fuck her and try not to catch some feels and make a thread about it.
Thanks user.

Just remember, in Japan, age is just a name.

Half your age + 7 is the minimum age you can date man

At 25 you must join us in The Cave and never leave. We all just shuffle around in the dark naked, shitting ourselves and mumbling about how our favourite band/movie/tv show is the absolute apex of human creative art

Half your age plus 7 is the only acceptable judge in either direction age-wise.

Fact.

It depends on the law where you live you fucking numbskull

I'm 27 and I just dumped my 19yo gf.

She was 17 when we started dating 2 years ago.

You're not too old, unless you think that.

Rapist

Do what you want, just be prepared with common knowledge

I was 33 when I took the virginity of an 18 year old 9/10 I was doing a play with. Characters matched real life in a lot of ways, older man seducing younger girl.

Who the fuck cares. I'm 32 and I've banged 16 year old chicks. Yes, 16 is legal you morons.

If they were dating, it means it was consent
So how is he a rapist?

Triggered

He put dick in woman

>not having relationships

That's so sad user.

46 looking like 30. Hitting a 20 year old pussy these days. Keep it up.

Homie if theres grass on the field. Play ball

Thanks for being presumptuous, judgmental prat!

I was in a long relationship and broke up, then hit the dating scene for a couple of years, then started another relationship with a woman half my age. We've been together for two-and-a-half years now. Some people are super judgy towards us; others have no issues. I can tell you're the type who would be the former. You're probably religious as well (since pompous moralising usually goes with this).

Rip mange

shhh it's ok

you can end easily with a bag and some helium ok

Milford Hooters! Woo!

>milford
Lel

You never are too old, you might not be rich enough though.

no, clinge for as long as you can. cause once you step over the line you'll never go back and have to fuk old torn up vag for the rest of your life.

No. I'm 34 and have been banging a 19 year old for a few months. It's legal. Enjoy it.

if anything you're on the young end

I'm 36 and I still bang 18 year olds, most teenage girls think it's great I live alone in a house I own and have more then on vertical

>vertical
fuck you predictive text

Why? they are sexy just do it faggot

Banging, no. Dating, yes.

Sometimes this applies to daughters who have really good dads and they want that kind of approval from another guy. My gf is like this. She calls me daddy and has a great dad.

>I did something, so that behavior is not creepy.
Shit logic mate

I need to see inside those shorts

I am 29
I look young (yet I lift.. so I look more like a test filled 22-ish year old.)

banging 18/19 year olds like nothing.

love women my age tho. Sex is one thing, attraction something different.

Never too old to bang a hot chick

nope.

I was banging 18-20 year olds up until I was 36 or 37. Then I got a steady gf who was 32 and I've been with her ever since.

they're full of pop rocks and herpes

>Am I too old to be banging 18 year Olds now?

Only if you're a faggot. If not, bang away op.

Never.

no. 32 here banging an 18 year old

If you're american, yes, you have to be 35 and married before sex is allowed.
In the scandinavias and europes, no prob, have fun.

That's the age they want you at.

If you don't fuck her, some other 25 yr old will.

I'm 24 she's 19. Thoughts?

if there's grass on the field and all that

Nope. Keep banging that pussy nigga!

Does she have any brains?

Wish I could see more shorts like this. Dislike cutoffs.

Crush it nigga, any pussy is good pussy

No, it's 100% free of hair.

you're doing it wrong it's (age/7)+2

Nope, she's stupid as fuck, but i don't care. It's called free pussy dude.

nice tits

Here's more

Banging? No. Dating? You're going to run into problems.

Look back on your self at 18, you were a fucking retard. We all were. There's a huge maturity growth in the early-mid twenties for men especially.

Girls at this time are going to try to over compensate when they date older men. It's fucking annoying at best. Typically the sex will be pretty great, but long term it's better to get one who's already sorted out who she wants to be as a person.

Just my thoughts, I'm 25 and just started dating a 20 year old. Already running into issues, which I suppose any relationship has, but certainly with minor stuff. I also really miss fucking random 18 year olds.

One quick fun story

>year ago
>girl hits me up on fb
>she says she's v interested in me and wants to hang
>birthday year not listed
>does not look 18
>call her out
>"I'll be 18 in 3 weeks"
>call me in three weeks

>3 weeks later
>she messages me
>"today is my birthday user"
>send her address
>fuck her brains out

no shame in a slump buster everyone once in a while

who the fuck cares how old you are/she is.

As long as its legal go ahead. Im 30 and been banging a 19 year old for the past 3 months, its a fantastic time. I would never date them because the age plays a roll there, but sex is sex.

Tons better than having some used up 25+ year old.

>34
I still bang 18 yr olds.

Lol no, it's fine.

is your name buddy?

No. Why? Do you think that women become wise with age? I hate the argument about age. It's just a number when it comes to intelligence and values. I've met women in their teens that were far more intelligent than some of the women I've dated well into their 20s.

I personally like to stay with teens because:
>They're not yet money driven like women get into their 20s. All they care about is money and will do anything to get it.
>They're not completely used up and dead inside.
>They care far more about their skin care regiment, their skin feels far softer and smoother.

The girls at that age look at you as a mature father figure and it's a turn on. Sure, some girls will say "omg you're so old that's gross don't hit on me" in front of their friends to preserve their holy non-slutty image but believe me, if you're not a disgusting mongoloid, she wants the dick.

If you can get past the immaturity it's fun, just make sure you plan on not getting attached and make sure that THEY don't get attached. Banging 18 year olds was fun when I was in my early/mid 20's. But I'm 28 now and happy to be in a stable relationship.

Can't say for sure as I haven't fucked an 18 year old in fucking eons. However, I'm 44 and banging a 19 yr old, so.......

Lmao hell no, my dad is in his 60's and bangs 18yos, they're whores but still 18.