Why are white males so much better at music than everyone else?

Why are white males so much better at music than everyone else?

Because, historically, they've been the most educated and socially expressive out of any demographic.

Because they are better than anyone else at everything except running fast & cleaning up.

Harsh but true.

I just wonder, despite have a slight IQ advantage over whites, not to mention Asian countries like China and Japan now produce more pianists than the whole of Europe, why aren't Asian producing good classical music that rival European composers like Beethoven and Mozart?

No emotion. The best they can do is replicate the notes off of sheet music

>not to mention Asian countries like China and Japan now produce more pianists than the whole of Europe, why aren't Asian producing good classical music that rival European composers like Beethoven and Mozart?
because they can spend their entire lives since they were three playing classical music but they have the fucking emotional comprehension towards schubert of a moist cardboard box

vaccum cleaners were invented by a white male. I'm pretty sure it's the same with brooms, or anything else that's relevant for cleaning up.

Mozart is black you cuck

WE WUZ COMPOSERZ

They just invented those to make women shut up and complain less when they did they bitched about how hard house work is.

WE

WUZ

COMPOZAS

beat me to it

This sounds more like you jizzskins in this threads right now. Sucking each other off.

Sup Forums needs to fuck off

All their works were written by blacks

>Ragtime
>Jazz
>Hip hop
>The complexity of tribal music from Africa outweighs the complexity of Mozart

A basic course in music theory proves you are a retard, Sup Forums. Now go listen to Coltrane, westcuck.

What has Sup Forums have to do with anything? OP simply presented a fact
I hope this is bait

Take a basic course in music theory and get back to me with this hope of yours. Have never met a person who knows anything about musical history who would ever make such a retarded statement.

it's not a fact, all those faggs leeched of african swagg

look up some colonial times documentations of africans sitting in basements and composing pieces for some white faggot cucks who got all the credit and pussy you kike fagg

check yoself wigga

Yes, nobody who has any knowledge on music theory would make such a retarded statement as yours. Even your average joy knows that classical music is more complex.
Step your shitposting game, this is weak

all fucking awful btw

Looks like you've no intention of ever entertaining this new information I'm enlightening you with- probably because you're an ignorant fuck!

Clearly, you are the final proof of my claims.

this is trough though you stupid kike fagg
did you got fooled by the appearance? you are either kike or white 100%

Also you are weak, sissy

fite me irl i dare you you queer

you don't know shit your fucking faggot hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

weak ass kike

The only thing you presented is a statement that is clearly false and since you know nothing about music theory, you definitely won't be a able to defend it
The only thing you've proven is that you're an idiot.

*ahem*

pssht... only dreams now

this, historically white men have been the most privileged demographic and as a consequence prob no one else's music was really taken seriously

because they lack the individualist desire for pushing the boundaries and reaching into the unknown, beyond a mere total mastery of a thing or a field

we had an african american who is the head of a black classical organization in the city about how only now a large number of PoC are in professional classical music. It all goes back to how whites in america have had the ability to focus time on musicianship of the classical nature because of money and resources that were easily available. Think about it, you have to start at a very young age practicing all the time. Lessons and instruments cost a lot of money alone, and keep in mind how better schools offer better programs. some inner city schools can barely afford to have lunch vs a music program.

>privileged

Well what the fuck happen buddy it gets darker the farther you go down that list xD

Actually you have to consider that theoretical music theory is a part of conspiracy against africans, because it either doesn't follow simple logic or isn't intuitive or doesn't actually make sense. I had to smoke weed and study the fucking piano roll to actually figure out how it all works and it turned from "impossible" to "fucking simple lmao what is whitey being on?" without any theoretical works from the internet, lessons, teaching etc within a couple of days.
music theory is for cucks and is made to hinder blacks from getting into it.

that magic intangible thing called privilege

it just makes us better than everyone else

Quite the opposite actually. Pop, hip hop and rock are considered legitimate with the rise of subjectivism, while post-war classical is considered bad

It's considered bad, but it's great. Contemporary classical I claim is more creative and skillful than classical has ever been in the past.

Is this some kind of online pro-black revisionist effort?

Not knocking tribal music but I doubt it matches the most complex orchestral music.

But it's easy as fuck.

It might have polyrhythms, which would classify it as more rhythmically complex.

I had philosophy TA who had a jazz degree and would always argue with the prof over classical and opera. He always told a story of one time he was taking a shit and his sink was dripping to a count of 3 and his tub was dripping to a count of 5, and that this overlapping pattern in his bathroom displayed more rhythmic complexity than all of music until jazz.

I consider it great, I wound't say that it's better than pre-20th century classical. It's also definitely not more skillful, at least the majority of it(not counting Ferneyhough, Sorabji and other similar composers)

>In some European art music, polyrhythm periodically contradicts the prevailing meter. For example, polyrhythm is heard in the first few minutes of Beethoven's Third Symphony and in the first movement of Brahms's Violin Concerto.[citation needed]

You really would be surprised at the complexity of the percussion. It's one of the first things you are taught in acoustics, especially Pueblo music is the most complex you'll find. Variety of form, percussion, rhythm, vocals, it has the greatest insight into the fundamentals of music.

I'm not doing some false flag shit. I actually prefer classical and folk to jazz, ragtime and tribal stuff any day. But facts are facts tbqh

Well if it's so easy to be that complex that even a bathroom can do it without even trying, then it's hardly an achievement for African tribal music, is it?

While European classical music has developed complex harmonies of tones, West African music has developed a complex interweaving of contrasting rhythmic patterns.

That's an incredibly laconic statement, and you should really try to have some shame when you think about making broad statements like that which you know will probably make you look stupid.

But percussion doesn't have to harmonise, or play melody/counter melody.

Okay there are tuned percussion, but anything drums can do, all other instruments can do, with the added bonus of also being able to create pitch, harmony and melody.

You're right, it doesn't have to harmonise. See It's African tribal music which most skillfully BREAKS this melodic structure.

I thought polyrhythms were also a signature part of jazz music.

Facts are facts though. It's gonna be easier to hit drums in exotic rhythms than to play pitched instruments with all the harmonies, trills, whistles, etc...

Stop with this black sympathy shit.

>muh george washington carver

Or next are you gonna tell me that African spears are also much more complex than European canons, etc.

You're clueless and that's why you need to die you stupid kike.

>It's African tribal music which most skillfully BREAKS this melodic structure.
Arguably the best Western music does just this, too.

were we not?

this. Holy shit I take a break off Sup Forums to avoid this pathetic circlejerk only to find this board infested with it too

you know that all the music you know derives from africans and all the white people you know for the music don't compose their music by themselves?

I think they didn't even gave black people pianos and instruments, otherwise white people would already feel small next to a black man in that period of time

also mozart and beethoven were black

same boat user

not actually black like tar, but they really look african to me. Mozart looks like an ethiopian and Beethoven looks like a central or western african.

they already do and that's the point of those threads

white inferiority complex

see

>white inferiority complex
judging from your posts you're quite insecure as well

Both sides of this discussion just make me realize how fucking stupid it is to focus on race

Don't try to make me mad you queer you'll die soon

I know black music has contributed a lot to western music but I thought, if anything, it brought a more relaxed element, as opposed to all the stuffed shirts and powdered wigs of the day.

And saying music theory was "invented to keep black people out of music" is absurd. Our music system predates slavery.

And then what about Indian music? Insanely theoretical.

fuck off with your fucking clichees you don't know shit about music history. I'm in contact with one of yours and he already betrayed you by giving me classified info in order to cash benefits from it, also I confirmed it all by myself.

The fact that you're still alive is absurd you gay kike, you are fucking clueless and all whites will die soon. :-)

you seem upset

All aspects of western culture are literally built upon exploiting africans, this includes music.

White males even took a black genre and made it better.

>Aesop Rock
>Eminem
>Twiztid
>Bones
>$uicideboy$
>Yung Lean

No, you :-) you can't even see me, why do you post that? Do you even know who's on the other side of the line you nonperson? gtfo you queer kike hahahahahahah

Bit of a stretch there...

Dude put that shit away. I know we have definitely fucked blacks over hard, but that isn't the entirety of Western culture, fucks sake. That's an incredibly Amero-centric thing to say.

I noticed that the less you have to counterargument the more alluding and vague you get. You are a little robot, beep beep. Little gay whitey kike built to fail, beep beep :-) You're so predictable.

i just know you're posting like i was last night when i was 3-4 glasses deep on scotch and being ornrey with how free you can be on 4chin to say slurs

It really is

bow down

I wish I could link all my posts to my facebook profile including my adress just in order to show how few fucks I give about your stupid shit

yu are a gay leeching white kike and you deserve to die

bow down

>rattles on and on about how whites are toxic
>shocked when whites start to identify with their race

there really is no help for the lefties

How did you know that I'm left handed lmao SPOOKY

I'm right wing btw, african right wing

kill all whites etc

bow down kike

please don't

good luck killing all whites when we have all the guns and know how to use them better

okay, i'm turning off my computer now, have fun with all that self-loathing

****only dreams now******...........~~~~~~~~~~

φ

Take mussorgsky for example then. No real education in music at all, just listening alot to it. Does not have to do anything with education, cince it's something you're born with and you excercise it.