Have PROTECTED sex with slutty girl

>Have PROTECTED sex with slutty girl
>Worried about STDs due to reputation
>Get red splotchy rash on tip of penis
>Have 6 urine tests and 2 blood tests over the course of 5 months
>Testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, Syphilis, trich, HIV, even molluscum contagiosum
>ALL NEGATIVE
>Taken several courses of antibiotics
>Given cream for unidentified red rash (possibly balanitis according to Doctor)

Then

>Get new GF
>Start having PROTECTED sex for a few months
>She starts taking birth control
>start having unprotected sex
>GF starts having a smooth white discharge

What the actual fuck!?!??!

I am fucking stressed out that I have given her something, How accurate are STD tests?? I had testing done at 2 different GPs (doctors) and even tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea and MC at the sexual health clinic at the hospital.

>She cheated
I can guarantee that she did not as we have been together full time

I read about BV but I am still stressing out that it is something else caused by me.. Should I get fucking tested again for a 7th god dam time? What the fuck could it be??

WHAT DO!?

trick question, OP is a faggot from Sup Forums and therefore doesn't have a gf

Have you considered latex allergy?

>smooth white discharge

either this is bait, or you're a retarded fucking hypochondriac.

When women are dehydrated and/or near the beginning of their ovulation cycle (recently got off period and egg hasn't dropped yet) their vaginal discharge will be this way. if it gets chunky (like cottage cheese) it's likely a yeast infection. Her pussy will also always be itchy for her.

tl;dr women have smooth white discharge unless their vaginas are primed to fertilize an egg.

I never had any issues with condoms before and have used several different brands, the condom I use when sleeping with the slutty gril was a condom she gave me (no idea what brand)

All my GP said was he does not know what it is, probably just some mild irritation and to ignore it since all f my multiple tests were negative, which is what I had been doing until my fucking girlfriend started having this white discharge.

lol only a real loner would think like that. if you had any idea how easy it is to get a gf..

but she has had this discharge for over 2 weeks now and has never had it before, it started happening a week or two AFTER we started having unprotected sex....

She has since stopped the birth control and the discharge remains, she had her period and the white discharge was there before and after.....

she has actually had this discharge for over a month now, started happening when we began having unprtected sex and has been present since

birth control likely fucked with her hormones. also, could still be dehydration. It's nothing you could've given her bro. have the bitch drink at least a gallon of water over the next two days; eat her pussy and see if it's still the same way.

Are you ejaculating inside her... It's cum bro. Just eat it when it Congress back out. Problem solved.

allergies can develop over time.

Is that common?

this

I do but it drips out of her and she washes every day so unless I have super sperm this is not the problem.

bump

Things to consider:
-Has her diet changed?
-Her age, discharge does change
-Is she stressed?
-The pill changes stuff and if she has come off it it takes a while for it to go back to normal
-Cum can change the the Ph level and can cause an imbalance of vaginal flora
-She could have a bacterial/yeast infection
-Is she on any other meds?
-Does she get regular pap smears, cervical cancer could be there
-If she douches tell her to stop
-Has she had an STD test?

Now for your penis
-You could have an allergy to your clothes washing liquid
-Try changing to 100% cotton underwear
-It could be dry, try using an unscented moisturizer on it twice a day
-If it goes down by taking an anti histamine it could indicate allergy
-Do you suffer from Eczema?
-Contact Dermatitis
-It could be a form of skin cancer, talk to a dermatologist about a biopsy

If you have had multiple STD tests and all are negative it is extremely unlikely you have an STD.

Does it smell? It's probably a yeast infection

>-Has her diet changed?
no
>-Her age, discharge does change
mid 20s
>-Is she stressed?
no
>-The pill changes stuff and if she has come off it it takes a while for it to go back to normal
the discharge started happening after she started the birth control (and when we started having unprotected sex) she has stopped the birth control for ver a month now and the discharge remains
>-Cum can change the the Ph level and can cause an imbalance of vaginal flora
I did cum inside her
>-She could have a bacterial/yeast infection
>-Is she on any other meds?
no other meds
>-Does she get regular pap smears, cervical cancer could be there
last time was a year ago and she was all clear
>-If she douches tell her to stop
she does not
>-Has she had an STD test?
before the discharge started (after we started dating) all tests negative, no STD test since the discharge began, I am frightened about her having one now

>Now for your penis
>-You could have an allergy to your clothes washing liquid
I have tried switching brands with no effect and never had any issues previously
>-Try changing to 100% cotton underwear
>-It could be dry, try using an unscented moisturizer on it twice a day
>-If it goes down by taking an anti histamine it could indicate allergy
>-Do you suffer from Eczema?
>-Contact Dermatitis
>-It could be a form of skin cancer, talk to a dermatologist about a biopsy

she told me it had a sour smell. there is no color to it (its white) and it is smooth and not clumpy like cottage cheese

When I turned about 25 the consistency of my discharged changed, as females get older their vaginas get dry and it is really easy to disrupt the ph balance of it.

If you have been faithful to her, I wouldnt worry about it. If she has gone to the doctor about the discharge there is a high chance they urged her to do an STD test and if you haven't heard anything from her after a week you are in the clear. I think you are being too paranoid.

If she gets an STD it would not be from you.

Err this was my response to this

does it look like this?
if so you're fine.
Enjoy, they spread good on crackers

Right?
Fuckin MMMMMMM

It's Tyrone's from when he jumped out the window when your car pulled up.

I know that she has not cheated on me, I am more cncerned that I have something that wasnt caught and I have given something to her..

But all your tests came up negative?

Go get another test if you are still freaked out. You don't have to tell her you got a test.

How long has she been having this discharge for?
Sometimes you get discharge.
She's probably completely fine and it's nothing.

What did her test come back as?

Have you considered yeast infection

Over a month now, we waited 2 weeks before having unprotected sex (as recmmended by GP) we then started having unprotected sex and 4 weeks after she started having discharge (6 weeks total) she cntinued taking the birth control fr another 3 or 4 weeks before stpping.. then has not been taking it for maybe 3 r 4 weeks and she still has the discharge.

She has n ther irritation, no burning, no frequent urination etc

Just a white discharge which stains her underwear and which can be seen when she is naked (all the opening to her vagina is covered in the white smooth liquid, even when she is nt aroused).

I have has 6 urine tests and 2 blod tests all checking for STDs, they were all negative...

But I have had a red splotchy penis head which comes and goes and neither 3 different doctors or the sexual health clinic at the hospital could diagnose it (irritation, mild balanitis etc) they told me to just ignore it.

There are so many things that it could be, but regardless of what the results have shown you keep going back to thinking it is an STD. Dude, it is not an STD.