Just how old is this guy?

Is this Guy Roux chap just going senile or is he on to something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qyzdO86oKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

senile
youtube.com/watch?v=_qyzdO86oKE
here you can easly see he's as old as the other kids

He's just craving attention. There are pictures and videos of him playing in the youth teams where, at like 10-12 years old, he is the same height and size of everybody else. Considering his size now, there would have been a huge physical disparity between him and his peers when he was in the youth ranks if the accusations were true.

Propaganda.

He's 3 hunna

bruh Waka Flocka is like 30 years old just google it

This is all you need as a proof. But then you have these Sup Forumstards who will question this young boy age but never questioned Rooney's age when he was already bald at the age of 20.

rooner was already balding at 10

He should take these accusations as a compliment. A 18 year old kid being mistaken for a 23 yo one in football is something to be proud of.

3HUNNA

Holy shit!

Wu Tang Clan aint nuttin to fuck wit

BOW BOW BOW BOW

BITCH I'M BUSSIN AT EM

A FUCK NIGGA THAT'S THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE
A PORTO FAN THAT'S THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE

French..enough said .

When's the mixtape dropping

What is with French people that they can't help themselves and talk shit about foreign athletes all the time? Is it envy because they don't have any elite sportsmen?

Go home rafael we know you're full of dope.

And lavillenie is a better sportsmen than what you ever had.

He's clearly a butthurt racist. If the guy was born in Africa and stopped growing at "18" like Freddy Adu did then he may have had an argument but Sanches was born in Europe and every part of his development has been tracked.

What the actual fuck

doesn't matter how old he is, hes shit no matter his age

Wew

bout three fiddy