Time to share with you the day I became 22 years old

Time to share with you the day I became 22 years old.
>Be me, 1 week ago
>wake up, finally 22. Want to kiss my gf
>only a little note
>"Sorry I had to go in early! Be back before 8PM"
>mfw she forgot my birthday
>want to go buy something to cook
>only 15 bucks in my wallet. I had 400 fucking dollars in it.
>cheapchipotle'sshit.jpg
>8PM
>gf not coming
>doesn't answer phone
>call the office she works in
>"she took a day off"
>what the fuck
>11:30PM
>she comes home drunk as shit
>"hey baby, sorry for being late, I want to redeem myself... Wait for me in bed"
>at least I'm having sex
>get in bed
>she comes
>pussy wet
>whatisthisshit.png
>she was drenched in cum
>kicked her out
>mfw the whole week she said she's so sorry
>she saw that it's my birthday on facebook
>sais happy birthday after 2 days
>comes to my flat every fucking day
>told me yesterday that she is fucking pregnant
>block any kind of communication with her
>fucks up my car
>wrote threatening notes on my door.
>restrain order that bitch
>live safely and feel like shit
The restrain order will be here in a few days, and I still can't believe this is how 4 years of relationship ended. Make me happy /b

Take comfort in knowing she's most likely going to have to raise the little nigglet by herself.

pics of your gf so we can judge if your loss isnt truly a win on the other side!

And btw, happy birthday user!

> Steals your money
> Forgets your birthday
> Smashes your shit
Good job fucking up, OP you fucking beta

>22 years old
>faganon
>meet cute boy
>realize i need someone older than me
>waiting for him to wake up to tell him its not gonna work out
>dis pain almost as bad as when i get rejected
>going over best way in head to make him not so sad
>attraction isphysical only
>i need emotional attraction
>and someone who's presence calms me
I hate confrontation op :c but its the only right way of doing things.

Have to go with this. Also, happy belated birthday.

>Make me happy /b
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you cuck!
>that is all

Kill yourself.

She had huge magnificent tits

Aw arent you cute. Does it make you feel better about youself?
Do you want a hug user. Nothing is solved by hating everything

Im guessing its been failing since a while before your birthday user, she stopped giving a fuck about you a while ago

Post pic of ex gf

At least I'm not queer.

Pussy boy

Where the fuck do you live where people actually behave like that, after 4 years of being in a relationship?

I call bullshit.

>pussyboy
Wouldnt i be a boy who likes pussy then?
Can you atleast come up with something original.

bitches. don't trust them.

Eh, she's cute, but not worth getting AIDS over..

Circulate nudes into Sup Forums before restraining order drops. That'll really blow shit out of proportion...

how old was she? Looks older than 22 to me..

Dude dont give a fuck, get some friends together, smoke something, get drunk, throw some E and then go rave.

I think I have to give credit to you not hitting her, I dont know what I would do, if my gf would do something like that...

At least post her tits or another picture, cant see this much on those instagram filtered pictures...

It was all going well and shit but when summer came I became the total shit, she would go out with friends, never invited me, yeah.

Go back to tumblr you fucking nancy.

Dude, have you ever met a woman?

Ouch im so hurt.
Tryharder summerfag

She's 21 actually

The human Brain doesn't fully develop until around 25 years old.

Fuck. Idk what I would do in a situation like that OP.

Yes, many.

I'd be extremely shocked if any of my ex partners would've treated me like that. It's just not on the map, such behavior.

*Insecurity intensifies*
Youre the cuck ITT you fuccboi

Kill yourself you raging faggot!

Could have been a sand nigger.

OP, I'm sorry to hear that, happy late birthday! You'll get over that cheating whore quickly, just don't start using hard drugs.

Kill yourself for failing to get quads nigger

Just rememer this OP. That we are going to build a wall and whos paying for it?

Kill yourself beta fag

>Nothing is solved by hating everything
you have no idea, faggot

How about you kill yourself first faggot?
I bet you haven't had a gf yet, so you don't know how it feels.

All I did was say please get out of my flat and the day after I gave her stuff back.
I know the guy, I might fuck him up
I am not from the USA but not europeans.

No wander she left what a cuck. Surprised you didnt lick all the cum from when the nigger sprayed her

Call me a cuck but I still fucked her and how the fuck was I supposed to know that she will do that? Also, was I supposed to act like an animal and hit her? Fucking kys dude

It doesnt feel that bad. Your just an edgey little baby he dramatizes everything.

Girls arent big evil monsters, just what you beta fags want to believe.

Not worth fighting over hoes that aint loyal. Specialy when she took your money

hehe

Dude I feel so fucking bad for you :(

>look mom i called someone a faggot on the internet

>Make me happy /b
Only you can kill yourself.

Grow a pair son. Thats why she fucked around with over men . And she stole male or female she getting hurt one way or another

>fuck up my car
>wrote threatening notes notes on my door

Sue her.

Agree. Cucks dont deserve to live

How did it feeling fucking a niggers throw away, bet you loved the cum that was still inside her

This guy is right.
Most of the guys in this thread yelling either only had girlfriends younger than 22 or had a lot of bad luck.
The usual case is: they cheat on you, they meet so else behind your back, they insult you or refuse you, etc.
But normal people do not steal or demolish your stuff. Even girls usually dont do that...

Dont listen to the "tough" guys here, OP. You did the right thing. You will get over her and find a better girl. It may take a while, but if you try hard enough it will happen.
Beating her up or even beat the other guy up will do a lot more damage to you when you have a stable, successful life. Only welfare niggers can afford such behavior.

Lol there is nothing wrong with women. Obviously you are all betas and not good enough to keep your woman in line.

She is not a person, she is a possession and your failure to act accordingly allowed her to be picked up like a cheap toy at a garage sale

>nothing wrong with women
>you are
>beta
Gtfo fuccboi
>implying youre alpha

I fuck bitches every night
>be me
>alpha
>fuck pitches
>laugh at beta fags
>fuck beta fags
>alpha bisexual

Yo Yo Yo OP what up ma nigger whats cracking, look sorry about fucking your GF man, but a needed munay real quick dog, so your GF decided to borrow sum from ya. Il pay u back bro promise and keep the baby hes yours, we cool

Please fill my virgin boypussy

Yeah the only Pitch you get is in your pants looking at Traps

Whut da fuck,

ITS A FUCKING TYPO ASSCUNT. IM YELLING THE INTERNT POLCE ON YOU FOR BEING SUCH A BUTTHURT FAGGIT

HOPE YOU ENJOY INTERNT JAIL WARE BOBBA RAPS YOU EVERY NIGHT WITH HIS NIGERIA DICK

Can it be Botswana dick instead you autist

Got ya riled up didnt i

Yo man i dont fuck no boys

LOL I SCREENCAPPED YOU CUZ YOU GOT 69 I CANT WAIT TO SHOW ALL MY FRIENDS WHEN SCHOOL STARTS IS IT OK IF I ORETEND I ROLLED IT?

Glorious.

FUCK YOU ITS NOT AUTISM MY MOM SAYS IM SPECIAL AND THAT YOU SHOULD BE NICE TO ME
WANNA COME TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY BIONICLES? I CAN ONLY STAY UP UNTIL 7PM THO

Daily reminder that threads like these are posted by shills in an attempt to make young white males hate women so they won't reproduce. Don't take the b8. OP is a faggot.

Show your special education what a good autist you are

The only compliment ive gotten in this thread :c

K can you stop calling me and autism? I snartest kid in school

>dollars
>flat
Most definitely a shill.

Can we play hide the sausage and we will be up all night long

OP's not beta here, the problem is way beyond your stupid I'm-forever-a-virgin Sup Forums advice.

I CANT I HAVE CHURCH AND MOM SAYS IF I TOUCH ANOTHER BOYS PENIS SHELL SEND ME STRAIGHT TO HELL WITHOUT DINNER.

PLEASE user I WANT DINNER

There's literally no way to make you feel better, but all I can say is I'm genuinely more happy with the way my relationship ended. It also ended in a pretty shit way, but no where close to that bad. My feels come out to you OP, I actually for horrible for you.

Thanks user,this is beautiful.

Oo child il give u dinner confess your sins to me just dont bite

Whats with all the white knights in here just suck OPs dick thats what he wants

True

Agree

Not OP here, but in a weird way this is both good and bad advice. I went through some bad shit as well when breaking up (not nearly as bad as OP), and I did pretty much the same thing, hung out with friends did a lot of crazy shit, and I felt much happier, but whenever I was alone for more than 4 hours I would always feel like complete shit again.

OP, all I can say is, don't kill yourself over this. There will be a million times when you will feel ready to die in the near future, but it's not worth it, for real.

Do u want CANDY

samefag

Aaaaaa could be?

Well if no one else is posting shit, what happened to autist who went to school and goes to church i miss u

Crossdresser fag looking for attention. Anyone interested?

So, she forgot your birthday, and instead went out to get drunk as fuck and have sex with some random guy.
Seems to me OP you dodged a bullet there

OP here just thought i would tell you my GF has told me she wants to marry me, im so happy thanks/b/ leroy is going to be my best man i forgive him

(You)
Aaaaaa could be?
sry u failed fag

Eh not much of a loss looks wise. Judging by her actions she wasn't much character wise either.

You did the right thing

That took you that long to come up with that really, sherlock holmes here

The human brain never stops developing throughout your entire life. Just most people expect your to mature the fuck up by 25 and have your shit together.

Yeah pity hes a cuck lord

Maybe be less European. Eurofaggot.

OP here GF has told me that she plans to call our new baby george after his great grandfather chicken george LIFE IS GOOD

22?

nice dubs faggot

Dude get the fuck off this thread and stop acting like an insecure 12 yr old on the internet, grow a pair of balls and start acting like you're at least 13. A successful person doesn't bitch and scream "hurr durr you're all bets fags", on Sup Forums