ITT: We share our unpopular opinions

ITT: We share our unpopular opinions

Slipknot makes good music

I wholeheartedly agree

Furries are, on average, nice people

/b is full of oversensitive puss is who whine about everything.

Interstellar is shit movie

I don't want uou to kill yourself really.

bvs is a good movie

Marx was right.

Trump is terrifying, and redpill nonsense is just that.

fuck off

Staline saved the world but the price was high.

The left and political correctness and feminism isn't really all that bad, and most of the time pretty cool. It rarely goes to the extremes that memes suggest here.

I don't mind black people

People are shaped heavily by their environment. The idea of people choosing evil is simply ludicrous. Anyone has the capability in the right circumstance to be a terrorist or a philanthropic person.

Take Kate Middleton for example. At around the same age another man called Muhammad Atta was preparing to fly planes into buildings. He was the ringleader of the September 11th attacks. No one can say with a straight face that if she was turned into a man, tortured and beaten, indoctrinated into a Muslim that she would still be the same person.

It's totally OK to live with your parents and have no girlfriend.

When people die, life becomes easier for those alive.

Free speech, as it is handled today, is a poison to society.

yes

I deliver pizza to the black side of town all the time and black people are generally ok besides annoying "niggerisms"

Pulp fiction and Citizen Kane are cancerous piles of shit.

Yeah. Sometimes other people remind me what I'd be like, if I were them. =/

I want mandatory sterilization for people on welfare. Also want to ban Islam.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

australia would be so much better if it became a facsist nation enslaved indiginous people and annexed all of ocieana

is that outlandish enough

Spiders are aliens

The bourgeois system with its democratic elections provides only the illusion of choice.

Y'know, the only reason you feel fear around spiders is because they're psychic. That's not YOUR fear you're feeling. It's their fear they feel, and project onto you, in the moment they realize that they're looking at a giant behemoth of a creature that could crush them even accidentally.

But now that you know that spiders are psychic, you have a legitimate reason to be afraid. You're welcome. :)

i think we should execute everybody that is retarded.

samefag I bet.

This

Jews didn't do 9/11.

Islam is the most beautiful mainstream religion in it's core

But you use pretend, paper money, that a government prints out illegitimately. How is that any different than welfare?

Elaborate please

that is not an unpopular opinion, you are just retarded.

Non-permanent birth control should be mandatory outside a legal marriage

Why?

All music, literature and paintings from 1900 onwards ultimately suck.

OP, despite what you have heard, probably isn't a faggot.

titanic was sunk on purpose
Brexit was good for Europe
Holocaust is mostly a lie

do you like me?

Prince made terrible music.

The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 were good films and I'm bummed out that we didn't get the third one to complete the trilogy before Spidey joined the MCU.

I don't get what everyone's problems were.

Humanity is a cancer and should extinct or radically diminish. Everybody wanting children are our doom (our/us/we : humans, animals, plants, the Earth, The Universe, the Creation).

Are you like 12?

Transgenderism is a mental disorder and should be treated with therapy and not surgery

why should they?

only idiots still smoke cigarettes when they could be vaping

why?

> Immigrants aren't the biggest problem when it comes to using our resources, it's idiots who decide to have 2-3 kids by the time they're 20 and need to live on people's tax dollars because apparently abortion isn't even an option

Fight me user. Jazz is the world.

I thought Shaun of the Dead was terrible

i would talk some mad shit, but those dubs have placated me.

thank you dear user.
Anything beyond "Cisgender" is some small variant on mental illness. we don't treat is as such and we can accommodate a lot of it homosexualiy and beyond but don't rip into me for not caring or knowing what a trisexual is. bullshit

Living alone in your home and to not see anybody for months is actually a good thing.

just google it. "humanity is cancer". plenty of answers out there on the internet.

There is no good reason to have a kid outside of a serious committed relationship; if you can't stand a person enough to marry them you shouldn't be breeding more people like them. There should of course be exceptions for medical reasons, and if there was a pill for men they would be included.

ITT newfags complain about b while they have no idea what's the real world's like

Go on.

you forgot tv shows, tv shows before the 1900's sucked fags

Trump is a disgusting embarrassment of a human being and will have drastic negative effects on the US and the world if he gets elected.

hitler did nothing wrong

I do.

The couples that are smart enough to decide that they don't need to have kids and purposely decide not to, are probably the couples that we actually need reproducing.

Meant to reply to you user; I should not be on /b after working all night

Japan stopped being cute and interesting like 20 years ago. I cringe when I hear the name...even the women with their squeeeeeaaaaaling makes it hard to jack it to.

The beatles are boring
Sports are mind numbingly terrible
This website sucks
my penis taste good
I'm not a robot
The recaptcha logo reminds me of sonic the hedgehog
why did i post this
i think we should delete the internet and start over

That isn't even unpopular.

Religion is a mass culture delusion that we tolerate because people are afraid of dying.

As long as a person conforms to the society, he should not be treated.

ITT: Insecure faggot who needs to go into a thread and try and stand above everyone else simple because they're talking about things that annoy them.

Continue.

spanking fetishes are for retards

More like people with 4-5 kids living off welfare. That in conjunction with senior citizens who live for 30 years after retirement and contribute nothing to society and illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes and send their money back to their families back home.

Most of them are nice, if not weird and socially inept. But very few, from the ones I've been around, are mean or malevolent or cruel in any way.

Do tell of your fetishes pls

jesus christ, shut the fuck up

it's also really fun to bait people

I'll accept that the Beatles might not be interesting, boring even, especially if you haven't heard it all or know their history. I'm just thanking you for not calling them shit. have some tits

Depends on the crowd.

none. i just like fucking. like a normal person

Now now, let's not get on old people. They deserve a nice early bird meal and a warm bed at 8:00PM.

I suppose.

cmon son, somthins really gotta do it for you. just get you ROCK HARD more then normal

Interesting.

agree about sports.
we should delete mankind and start over.

Still better than feet.

Vaporwave is terrible

I'm also very interested in elaboration.

The only reason they pretend "to be grils" is because it's the only way to get the surgery in this country. They do have to get therapy, before a surgeon can legally operate on them. You're an idiot user. You think therapy's the answer?

It's the therapists who started this meme of "ur a girl on the inside." Boys just wanted titties, before therapists made them play make believe in order to get those tits. Some pretend more convincingly than others.

Welfare is mostly a bad thing, most people on welfare could get a job but don't because they rather get fat and have kids and live for free.also welfare holds minority back especially blacks.

Haven't been out to Cali or been around black people have you?

Until you're 22

Libertarians and feminists get pissy about being told to do anything even if it in the end benefits their world view

>Metal is barely even music.
>30 rock, The Office (US), How I met Your Mother, Seinfeld, Parks and Rec, Community and Big Bang Theory SUCK
>Terminator Salvation was good
>Owning pets is fucking dumb.

Muslims did 9/11

i think war is OK also its stop the overpopulation

also the strongest should survive

> made
lmftfy