Could they go 82-0?

Could they go 82-0?

Best starting 5 in NBA history, top 5 bench.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI-PpwM6cug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To clarify top 5 bench RIGHT NOW, not all time.
But that starting lineup is in the conversation for GOAT.

>top 5 bench

Nigga what

short answer: no

long answer: nah

Their bench is better than a lot of teams' starters

What are the chances Lebron is going to the Warriors?

Lol

If they don't get Ray Allen, then no

If they do, yes

Nigga what

All that talent & Draymond will still have to cover for their asses come playoff time.

Anything short of 74 wins would honestly be a failure with how fucking stacked this team is going to be

>top 5 bench.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>implying.

Try to name anyone that even comes close cuckhold

Their bench literally blew out the defending NBA champs in a finals game

bruh the warriors bench is pretty ass, even with the veterans that are going to come ring chase

>amerifaggot
With this wrong of an opinion I bet you were watching boreball instead of the finals

Uhh cuck they just fucking killed their bench bring in the biggest and say it with me now "BIGGEST KEK" in the NBA Durbeta. The fucking Spurs and Cavs have a better bench.

>Their bench literally blew out the defending NBA champs in a finals game
>a finals game
>a

No point in trying to set the regular season win mark again, they'll take some nights off and rest guys for the playoffs. Plus, regression to the mean will kick in.

They'll win 65 games.

I think the fivethirtyeight stats nerds wrote about this. I didn't read the article though. The gist of it was that even w Durant they aren't going to win 73+ again. Probably because it takes a lot of luck in addition to being good. Also they will take resting guys a lot more seriously after their chokejob.

>36 year old cuck west
>Livingston is getting old as fuck
>iggy getting old as fuck
>some random Kebob names zaza

The team is full of lebron cucks and he is just waiting on his contract so he can make deals and they can bargain grab on stale free agents

Another retarded and autistic tripfaggot to filter. The list keeps growing

The history has been made. Now it's time for that fifth ring

Pretty much this. Whenever a play breaks down or somebody is a black hole on defense, Green is usually there to clean up the mess.

>people disagree that the warriors bench is not top 5
>no one ITT has named one team, let alone four that they think are better off the bench

The Nuggets unironically have a better bench

unfortunate the starting 5 isn't much better though

>Watching this nigger sport instead of futbol

Will they keep the bench with the salary cap problems?

EYYY PU70

>a sharpshooting chucker with undeniable skill, I'll give him that
>a faggot who can literally only shoot 3s
>a gorilla who learned to speak
>A cursed bitch nigga
>???

Tell me again why they're the greatest ever?

No chance. Not because they aren't good, but because they'd be really stupid to try.

Regular season records don't mean shit if you don't win a ring

>Implying I'm a disgusting beaner

No you fucking idiot

stephanie cucky
klaymation thompdaughter
drayboon meme
andrea iguanadala
the servant

bunch of bitches

>Could they go 82-0?
yes.
>Will they go 82-0?
no.

One hundred percent

I unironically think the warriors are gonna win 80 games.

Theyre so outrageously good at shooting they dont even have to try to score well

Is this the greatest collection of 3-1 choke artists in NBA history?

A fucking leaf

Dumbest thing I've read all day.

And I'm on this Lithuanian Coffee Grinding Instructional Guide

7 to 1

>I disagree with you and I got so BTFO'D
>I know I'll filter him.

klay and green are 2 good role players

durant and curry aernt even top 50 in nba history

no

Lil b is a bitch; he lifted the curse

oh yes I'm sure la liga where 90% of the league's top players are on two team is much better

3-4

Watching shitty dive grass when there is hockey.

good post

lil b can't just "lift the curse"

kd has to play him at 21, it's the only way out now. lil b is not based god, he's based god's prophet. just like chance the rapper

He's lifted curses before and nothing's changed. I don't think he can actually lift his curses

>Be a GSW follower for years
>Not have shit happen for years
>This off season all sorts of niggas falling over each to be a dubs players
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
WTF I never thought I'd see the day but it is glorious.

Yes they will go 82-0 but Lebron will be there to throw this shitty choking team in the trash again.

> I was there

>durant and curry aernt even top 50 in nba history
4X NBA scoring champion -KD
402 FG in a season -SC
Yeah they ain't that good
NIGGA YOU SMOKING SHIT

>>kd has to play him at 21, it's the only way out now. lil b is not based god, he's based god's prophet. just like chance the rapper

Such the fuck up with this shit. Based God lifted the curse. It's all on Durant if he wins anything now. Stop making bullshit excuses because you're afraid.

Cavs.

They got maybe a little better offensively while worse defensively and will probably suck for a little bit as they try to fit Durant into the offense, so no.

They can, but they don't need to. They already have the regular season record and probably any record that matters.

This team has potential to become the villains of he league if they completely embrace the hatred. Fuck the NBA for allowing this bullshit to happen, but more importantly fuck the dick-sucking media for sucking GS off all last year.

Also, all the cucks praying for their downfall and hedging their bets on Lebron, who literally has nothing to prove and already fulfilled his promise to that shithole Cleveland will be in for a world of salt and disappointment next season.

If they actually added a legit 2 way paint presence I'd be scared but of all people on Earth they sign Kevin fucking Durant lmao. Because they don't have enough chuckers.

> who literally has nothing to prove and already fulfilled his promise to that shithole Cleveland will be in for a world of salt and disappointment next season.

This is the best part, everyone hoping for LeBron to save the NBA when he doesn't give a single fuck anymore. It's all about getting paid as much as possible and buttfucking the East for as long as he can. He's didn't even bother talking to Wade lmao.

Yo serious question, could GSWs bench take on the 76ers starting 5?

>Because they don't have enough chuckers.

They're going to blot out the sun with chuckers. Expect them to sign Westbrook next season and Kyrie the season after that to go full on 3-chucking rotation and completely kill the NBA.

>Lebron doesn't give a fuck

You underestimate just how fiercelycompetitive Lebron is, stop taking the Skip ESPN bait about him being a quitter.

Moreover if he beats this meme lineup he'll cement himself as the eternal GOAT.

They're already trying to lure Ray Allen out of retirement, do they even know yo can actually score from the paint?

Their bench got erased when KD signed, you dick-sucking niggercunt.

Of course he's not a quitter, he just came back from a 3-1 in the Finals. But he's done taking any sort of paycut or deal to bring talent. He's going for that $$$, gotta go the Jordan route and be a billionaire. Not like he needs any more help to cruise through the East.

>Skip

who

This. They're top-heavy enough that they'll save their best magic for the playoffs. They'll finish one game ahead of the second overall seed (I'll guess 59 wins), then blow through the playoffs like you blow dick.

Sorry, that insult wasn't necessary since you're correct.

>This is the best part, everyone hoping for LeBron to save the NBA when he doesn't give a single fuck anymore. It's all about getting paid as much as possible and buttfucking the East for as long as he can. He's didn't even bother talking to Wade lmao.

I honestly don't blame him for how hard the media and NBA, as a whole, have been shitting on him for years with comparison to Jordan and Kobe and most importantly all the shit with Curry, to the point he'd get nearly no press.

>You underestimate just how fiercelycompetitive Lebron is

Lebron doesn't give a fuck about what the media thinks of him, much less the league. He only gave a shit about winning rings, so he went to Miami. Bitches would never shut up about him abandoning Cleveland and now he's gotten them a title and another ring, so there's nothing for him to prove. He's helped his team come back after going down 3-1 against a 73-9 monster, there's no higher competition than winning game seven. Especially it was with dragging Kyrie's and Love's corpses with him; Only delusional fanfags think Lebron would give a shit about Durant going to Warriors or the move actually being a challenge to him, when he can coast to the ECF again, whereas every single team in the league will be shitting over themselves at the chance of taking down the new super team that literally lost the finals by 4 points.

honestly this. every fucking league is like this

>bundesliga
bayern and dortmund
>siere a
juve and >roma
>la liga
real and barca

then you have the spaghetti leagues that just suck all across
>""E"""""P"""L
>MLelS
>Ligue1

I literally cannot get interested in soccer unless it's international games

LeBron's position right now is win-win; beat the Warriors and you're the GOAT; lose to them? "well what did you expect". All while getting paid every penny he's worth with no more team friendly bullshit and no pressure to win one for da land.

What a time to be alive for LeBron.

>2016
>needing to score from anywhere besides beyond the arc
I shiggy diggy with a niggy figgy.

>IT WAS FORETOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=QI-PpwM6cug
And now it has come to pass.
>THE ETERNAL BTFO IT'S HAPPENING

without a doubt

did the warriors even have fans before they started winning? are they the seahawks of the NBA?

Why does the nigra in the middle look white

96 Bulls were better

>they already have the regular season record and probably any record that matters
>any record that matters

LMAO

Zero bench, really good starters, but it takes time to get all the kinks worked out. I think they lose 15-20 games

>A Crumbling Iguodala
>Livingston
>Literally Who
>Lucky Fan
What bench?

Pacers
Spuds
Cavaliers
Cucks

>burrs

Forgot them

What will be their plan, now that their old one has been exposed?

>watching a third world sport catering mostly shitskins
No.

They'll go perfect up until the Championships and get blown back from a 3-0 lead over the Cavs, showing LeBron is truly the best player ever.